The Vampire Diaries

Bring It On

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 14, 2013 on The CW

7.8
  • It's official; this show has lost me

It's not entertaining anymore, it's just boring.
  • Kudos to Nina Dobrev!

Nina Dobrev has proven her acting chops so many times before but seeing her play a bad vampire that's still different from Katherine is really impressive!

I don't get why Klaus was so patient with Haley. I would have killed her if I were him.
  • I cant watch this anymore

I cant watch this anymore because it is not the same since Elena has turned bad, now she is acting more like Katherine
  • Nina actress

To play two characters, bad and good, is a feat worth noting. But to see Elena turn bad , and to still feel that she's too different from Katherine, that means Oscar's. We saw a different Elena in this episode and it was fun to see her diss Damon as a killjoy. I really enjoyed this episode because the character's changes we're so fun to see.

One liner of the night; "I thought this was supposed to be fun"
  • lack of chemistry

I think that Joseph Morgan is a great actor, and from what I've seen of Phoebe Tonkin she's definately pretty good too- there was chemistry between her and Tyler and between Caroline and Klaus. However, I hate to say this, as a fan of the show, but I found the scene between Joseph and Phoebe awkward to watch because I just felt like there was no chemistry and that it was a bit forced. I can't help but hope that either some chemistry develops between them, or they stop interacting on screen.

Otherwise a good episode!
  • Go Watch Something Real...

I never get why people watch this show... It never makes any sense. I mean one moment someone is dead, and within few minutes he's back. WTF. And the're stretching it like a rubberband. Ughhh.

And now they renewed it for another 5th season.

There are alot beter shows running on TV. For example REVENGE. try sometimes..
  • Bring It On

Bring It On was a fascinating episode of The Vampire Diaries. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of interesting character growth and plot development as Elena embraced her darker nature. There was action, drama and surprise. Klaus ensnares Hayley with his chatmd while Tyler sends word to Caroline. I liked how everything played out. The ending was great snd I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • I can't watch ;(

DDDDD:
  • Vamp Diaries.

Okay i did like this episode, this Elena with no humanity is worse when she had humanity, just get Katherine to play this role, although Katherine would be alot smarter at it. Poor Caroline every episode she just gets beat down, the writers are making her like Elena was (Pathetic).

The fight scene in the woods between them when Elena said to Caroline "You Fight Like A Girl" was straight out of Buffy coz' Sundae said that to her, I was waiting for Elena to say to Caroline "Take It Like A Man". One thing i dont want is for Rebekah to take the cure, i like her the way she is & at least Damon has taken Elena to New York. (Where Was Bonnie).
  • Watch The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 16 Online Free

Watch Here Free ==> http://short. ie/ec2zq4

• Humanity Is SO OVERATED!

Wow this show just keeps getting better and better with each episode!

I adored Humanity-less Elena she just took what she wanted and didn't care about the consequences it was the most fun I've had watching a episode that was Elena-centered in a long time!

Damon and Rebekah's search 4 Katherine was cool I love their dynamic and I can't wait to see more of it in the future.

Poor Caroline she is always in strife and this episode was no different, I really felt bad for her, however I was super relived that she got some fun in at the impromptu party, seeing more of her and Stefan's friendship blossom even more as was a added plus as well!

I am dying to find out more about Silas and where was Bonnie this episode? I hope we get more of both of them in the coming weeks!

Seeing Hayley reappear and her 'encounter' with Klaus was sexy and rife with tension all at once, I can't wait to see more of their interactions as well

Elena confronting Damon about her new emotionless state was a really great moment in their relationship as well that I can't wait to see deepen come next week!

All in all this episode was a whole truck-load of awesome and I can't wait 4 next week!
CW