The Vampire Diaries

Bringing Out the Dead

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 02, 2012 on The CW

• Bringing Out the Dead

Bringing Out the Dead was a really great episode of The Vampire Diaries though I feel some scenes could have had more of an build up before hand or some thing a little less predictable. I did enjoy watching this episode because of all the exciting and sometimes sad things that happened. It was interesting to watch every one interacting with newly awakened Elijah. Damon has a plan and its not a guaranteed win but the brothers go to dinner with Klaus and Elijah to discuss the future and they learn something interesting about Elena, and perhaps themselves and each other. I wish there would have been more to Bonnie and her mother. Caroline and her father's story line was alright, I only wish it would have ended sooner to have more time for other stuff. The ending was spectacular and predictable or surprising depending on your frame of reference. It was a beautiful scene and every one was beautiful in it. I wish there was more time for that part of the episode. It looks like things could get really interesting!!!!!!!!!