The Vampire Diaries

Catch Me If You Can

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 24, 2013 on The CW

• Go Stefan!

Is it just me, or did everyone else also think that it was about time that Stefan said something to Elena. I realize that she is in love with Damon, but she spent the last 3 seasons being in love with Stefan (not to mention the fact she was still in love with Stefan at the beginning of this season). She must see that she is hurting him so she could be a little bit nicer. So Stefan's remark about her not knowing him when he is not in love with her was awesome!

I wonder how long Damon will have to be locked up. I think Kol's untimely demise will have to come soon because I love Damon!

I also think that Jeremy should start killing some vampires. Other than our fabulous favorites, aren't other vampires supposed to be heartless and empty (ie. the Ripper). So instead of provoking Klaus to turn innocent ppl, why doesn't he go on a hunting spree of not-so-good vamps?

Ps: April is boring. I know she wasn't in this episode but I thought I would throw it out there, what is her purpose in the show again? Oh that's right, she doesn't really serve one.