A The Vampire Diaries Community
Friday 8:00 PM on The CW
Who is excited to see Stefan (a.k.a his doppelganger Silas) come alive as the villian this season?! Or are you guys going to miss the old Stefan?! I'm still not sure where I stand! And I'm still so worried about poor Stefan stuck in the coffin underwater! Will he ever be found?! But on the plus side, that gives Delena a real shot at lasting! Thoughts?! Other concerns for Stefan?! Or hopes for Delena?!

Comments (16)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I REALLY hope that Stephan does come back and fight with his Doppelganger! I am also hoping that Silas does get away and goes back to the dark but I would LOVE to see them both ( Stephan and Silus) fight!! I hope that Elena doesn't hate Stephan because she thinks that Silus is Stephan and I really want to see what happens between Elena, Damon, Stephan, and Silus!! Just bring Stephan back.
Flag
There is nothing miss-able about the old Stefan. Here's hoping Silas-Stefan is more like Rippah-Stefan, than anything else.
Flag
I'm anxious to see Paul W. play another villain. He was so great as semi-evil Stefan. Seeing him play someone who is completely evil will be awesome. A fully thorough explanation is not exactly necessary.. I'm sure it will explain why Silas didn't kill Stefan immediately. He said that nature demanded a balance.. I'm sure a witchy explanation will suffice. Can't wait though.
Flag
Let's get one thing straight. Stefan is Silas' doppelganger, not the other way around. The Salvatore bloodline is apparently descended from Silas. So there.
Flag
I like to see the new villain, but I want to explain why he is Stefan's doppleganger, since it was kind of random when it was revealed
Flag
I love new villains too, and Silas has the potential to really stir things up in Mystic Falls, but like you said - it'll only work if the writers are able to explain Stefan and Silas's link properly. If their connection to one another isn't discussed straight away (or god forbid, at all) I'm going to have a hard time enjoying matter mess Silas is making because his motivation and purpose will not be clear to the audience.
Flag
Not thrilled about Sials as an enemy either. Vampire diaries has a way of turning its villains into lovebirds (Damon, Katherine, Klaus, Rebecka), and Silas is already a lovebird (remember the story with his wife) so I can see him falling for someone in Mystic Falls and soon crying on his best friend's shoulder.
Flag
The whole "body snatcher" thing is usually really difficult to pull off on shows without making the other characters seem the pinnacle of stupidity. However, Vampire Diaries has done a great job of laying the groundwork and showing Stefan's instability in the past. So rather than screaming at the screen and wondering why no one sees that Stefan is an obvious fake, we can feel for the characters who are likely seeing this as another degeneration of Stefan's mental state. So, after that long winded explanation; yes, I am excited because this was done correctly!
Flag
I hope this site is the american one, otherwise don't read this any further. But it wasn't done right. He was outted in the first episode. What was the point of it?
Flag
Agreed
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon High Jinx
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    500 Questions
    NEW