A The Vampire Diaries Community
Friday 8:00 PM on The CW

Meet Rick Cosnett, the newest shady adult figure to join The Vampire Diaries and get in the way of everybody's happiness. Cosnett will play Dr. Wes Maxfield, a professor of biology at Whitmore College, according to Entertainment Weekly. Whitmore College, if you'll recall, is where Shady Shane taught last season, so of course Elena and Caroline are college freshmen there in Season 5. It sounds like they aren't going to take kindly to their new professor, and they suspect he's harboring a deep, dark secret. My guess? He signed his soul away for rock-hard abs and that beautiful face.

Anyway, which is more shocking, that Elena and Caroline cross paths with yet another shady professor at the shadiest college in the history of shady colleges, or that Elena and Caroline are bothering to attend classes at all?
Poll

12 Comments
Comments (12)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Hmmm VPD is looking more like Hogwarts with Bad Professors... LMAO
Flag
Is Price coming back to us or what?? The suspense is killing me!
Flag
Staff
I cannot confirm nor deny that. Sorry!
Flag
Boo! :'(
Flag

Re All Caps Recaps

Not sure if this really merits an announcement but 2-3 people have asked so here’s the list of TV shows I’m going to cover this season:
  • The Vampire Diaries (photo recap, TV.com)
  • American Horror Story: Coven (photo recap, TV.com)
  • The Originals (writeup, TV.com)
  • Supernatural (writeup, Vulture)
But of course at any point I could be swallowed by a sinkhole or abducted by a phantasm so who knows if this list will stay accurate. But yeah for now I’m doing these things (and of course Teen Wolf once AHS is over), and I’m excited/scared. Hold my hand?

Off Price's blog site! Yay!!!!!!!!
Flag
So Price will be back????
Flag
heyyy
Flag
I just hope he is not as boring as the last professor.
Flag
Staff
Seriously. Shady Shane was terribly boring.
Flag
I knew this was you before I even read the Tumblr tags.
Flag
Staff
I don't know what you mean.
Flag
I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members