A The Vampire Diaries Community
Friday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 21, 2016)
Season 6
Comments (7)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
The ONLY plot to make S6 finish on a high, is for one of the gang to turn dark/evil. To finally lose a member and not bring them back, making death an absolute joke. No more new Villains who are made superior then get killed by a bunch of baby teen vampires, or worse find redemption on a pert teenager!

I don't see it going further. When you hear Paul and Ian talk, they are itching to leave their repetitive roles. An I'm sure Nina now wants to branch on to movies.
Flag
Goooood. In my opinion, this show does still have juice left.. a lot has happened in season 5 that could stretch. I mean, Elena just got back into her body after Katherine took it over, Tyler's back and seems like he's done with his revenge, Damon and Elena has that sickness where they feed on vampires, etc. I think it could get interesting. Plus I love the show and would hate to see it end.
Flag
SERIOUSLY?? This show has become boring and weak....it needs new blood. The story lines are terrible. Please if you want to survive...get new actors with new story plots that will compliment the main characters on the show. BTW, Katherine is becoming annoying and STALE ....same old same old.... BORING :(
Flag
Really? Eh, I'm not sure they have enough juice for that. Plot's been stretched pretty thin since about early season 4.
Flag
YA!!!! As long as they don't kill katherine
Flag
Follow this Show
Members