A The Vampire Diaries Community
Friday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 21, 2016)

What do you want to see in season 5? I personally want to stop feeding us with this stupid triangle between Elena, Damon and Stefan.

Comments (10)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I want to see Elena and Stefan back together and I also want to see Damon and Stefan fighting over Elena again! I loved Stephan and I want to see the TRUE Stephan and not the OTHER ONE (Silas). PLEASE BRING BACK THE REAL STEPHAN!!!!
Flag

Triangle it's annoying. They could put Stefan with Caroline and let him grow and develop as a character or anyone else. Having Elena jump back with him at the end of another season would be too much. Let DE be happy and throw obstacles in their way that isn't Stefan. The Ripper has been done to death, please may this be the last time. I actually wish they had gone down the route of Damon becoming human. It would have been so much better. Katherine is not one of the main characters she is a side character. Also please stop them from having too much on at the same time. Silas, Stefan ripper...too much. Uni and home issues too much. Just move the whole cast already to the uni (joke) or focus on one thing at the same time. It starts getting half arsed and things put on the back boiler. Whats going to happen to silas when they are sorting out Stefan and god again ripper stefan. I'm just over it already. I don't want Damon reverting back to his arrogant old self. I love him now, he is maturer, and has grown so much. I love him and Jeremy. I wanted to see more bonding between them before everything got weird and complicated. I feel that it took off very fast too fast maybe. That's it. I'm done. Rant finished
More+
Flag
I don't mind the love triangle thing... Hell that's a tough decision to make. I can understand her stretching it out. The good thing about TVD is that there is more to the show than that. I'm anxious to see how college life will play into the show and how they will re-introduce Jeremy into society also.. I think I'd like to see someone kill someone on accident... All the vamps are so well balanced.. I'm like where is the danger amongst themselves... But in any event... anxiously waiting.
Flag
I think the triangle will break since Elena decided to choose Damon....
What am not exactly sure about is...
1.Will Silas now be staying with Damon while pretending to be Stefan or he will come out and tell them the truth?
2.Will Klaus come back to Mystic falls to join forces against Silas or he is gone for good since he now knows he can reproduce and have a family that he has always wanted....
3.Will Ghost Bonnie be appearing to Jeremy?
Flag
We already know about number 1 and 3 now but apparently. SPOILER Alert so don't carry on if you don't want any surprises

K does come back 4 C
. He probably hears that Tyler has left her and goes to persuade her to go the New Orleans with him. But if he does do this then how is he going to explain his unborn baby...
Flag
Why didn't they drag the silas stefan thing out for longer that would have been so much better but no it was for nothing. Its like they changed their minds after the first episode and SPOILER: decided not to the switcheroo thing. I don't know why they had him trapped in the first place. They could have had some fun with silas pretending to be stefan
Flag
Yeah, I am in total agreement. Though, we know the love triangle isn't permanently gone. It will play a minor part in the next season, but I have confidence the writers will leave that out for good part of the S5.
Flag
They didn't. It was still peeking its way through in the first two episodes.
Flag
I agree with you
When i was watching the last season finale, i decided to stop watching TVD, but at the finale scene when i saw that Silas and Stefan are doppelgangers, i was totally hooked
Flag
Didn't even like last season so much because of the whole triangle thing, but you are right, the finale was amazing back to basics tvd awesomeness. I hope they choose to go down that path of storylines.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members