A The Vampire Diaries Community
Friday 8:00 PM on The CW
poll

Well, this will be the characters who you've loved and most probably wanting them to see alive throughout this season.

ON THE OTHER HAND.
The Characters who tops this poll should be killed off this series. Or to be nice, just lessen their screen time xx

poll
54 Comments
Comments (54)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I only still watch TVD because of Caroline and Stefan, when I really wish they would just go to New Orleans already, there's really no point for them to be staying in Mystic Falls. Stefan has talked about leaving MF several times and I wish he would just up and do it for real, go and help out his old friend, and bring Caroline along with him.
I am so over Elena and Damon, their on/off relationship is so tiring and too much drama! At some point, there was some great character development, but that sorta went out the window and the fell back to some old selves...
Flag
Love: Stefan and Caroline
Kill/Destroy and definitely Maim: Elena
Flag
I love the vampire diaries. Each character is pretty unique in their own way. However, I do not see Enzo being good at all, and now that Damon knows it wasn't really Elena who broke up with him (& it was infact Katherine), he is going to stop his little killing spree and Enzo will lo longer have any use with Damon (and visa versa). Enzo doesn't seem like he could change into being a good vampire, so I don't see a use for him in the show. Nobody likes him anyways besides Damon, and Damon's not going to be getting along with him too much longer either.
Flag
i would love to see Bonnie gone from the show..so much has happened which she could have stopped with her powers (at least when she had them)!!
Flag
I love Katherine.I don't get how so many people hate her now when people were begging the writers keep her alive.oh wow she jumped into Elena's body.boo hoo
Flag
I loved to hate Katherine. She was everything that goody-two-shoes Elena could never be and in the same package. She must have been fun to write, as well, since she was a character with almost no boundaries so you could write almost any extreme scenario you wanted for her.
Flag
Nina is Team Katherine.the only thing she likes about Katherine being gone is she has more free time
Flag
How could anyone vote for Matt on the hate list? lol. Also I've never really understood all the hate for Elena. I feel like something has been missing these last couple episodes without her.
Flag
Exactly! How can you hate Matt? Everyone loves him. It's Matt! lol
Also I agree. TVD without Elena is just not the same. Everyone are screwed up. She's like the glue who holds them all together!
Flag
Elena may be the glue,but Katherine is the spice of the show
Flag
I like both Elena and Katherine as characters, though Elena annoys me more often.

The writers have fun with that by every once in awhile having the other characters voice their frustrations with everything always having to be sacrificed for her (including their loved ones) and her insistence that everything always be done the right way.

Katherine of course was frustrating because she is conniving and stops at nothing to get what she wants. But that made her interesting to watch, as well. She's also a very straightforward character beneath the deceptions - she knows she's bad, she knows what she wants, etc.

Things are much more veiled/nuanced with Elena. Sometimes I like that about Elena, sometimes I don't.
Flag
Almost everything in the show got annoying since Katherine took over Elena's body. She is the biggest, most selfish character I've ever seen. There is just no TVD without Elena! Katherine can go to hell! Oh wait.. she will!
Flag
elana is the worst character on the show? other than her being gorgeous why do people like her so much in that town? katherine is the best thing to happen to this show period, i could list all the ways she made it better.
Flag
You must be a Delena fan
Flag
Are there even any mortals left? Poor Matt is the only one I guess.
And I'm shocked to see so many people actually like Bonnie.
Flag
Doesn't this poll mean who is your favorite of the cast? Who's even left that isn't supernatural?
Flag
KATHERINE ... I want Damon to suck her blood dry since he is now a vampire bloodsucker killer and....and then Elena returns back when he is not looking and Elena starts crying and begs him to stop or she will be dead forever.....I should be a writer for the show.... LOL
Flag
I chose Katherine as my fave cause I just love that bitch. And I was torn between Tyler and Bonnie, but went with Tyler cause he is just annoying and useless but Bonnie is too, she just needs to go get an afterlife of her own.
Flag
I struggled between Tyler and Bonnie too, but as of this season, Tyler is more annoying with his stupid revenge that we knew would go no where.
Flag
who is lorenzo?
Flag
Favourite - hard to pick between Caroline and Katherine.

Least favourite - Bonnie. To be fair I haven't watched this season yet so she might have drastically improved, but I can't imagine that she has because she is the most boring, least influential character ever.

(Big Originals fan, so all of that family would be in my favourites list also)
Flag
Bonnie's storyline is different, but she is still quite annoying!
Flag
Bonnie's character hadnt been given a much different storyline this season...
Flag
Favorite - Katherine
Least favorite - Elena
Flag
Favorite - Elena
Least favorite - Katherine
Flag
Again this is a testament to Nina Dobrev's acting skills, that she can make one characters beloved even though Katherine is a bitch, and the other Miss Good two shoes Elena a hated character.
Flag
Exactly.
Flag
I voted for Damon as my fav, because Klaus wasn't in the poll, I know he's in T.O but he was in the show for more than 2 seasons and he owned my heart.
The one that should die is difficult because I want Bonnie to die since the pilot, but I voted for Tyler, because seriously I don't know why is he still alive, he's not even part of the main storyline, he's just Caroline's on-off boyfriend.
Flag
I didnt vote anyone for fave cos klaus wasnt in the list. lol.

For least, i voted Bonnie. I think Tyler can come back with a good storyline if the writers want to be creative but Bonnie's character has kinda reach the end of the road. I dont have anything against the actress but the character seems pointless.
Flag
Klaus will always own my heart
Flag
Have you signed the Save Klaroline petition? We have about 19,000 signatures so far but are shooting for another 6,000 or so. It takes less than a minute to sign it. Please check it out at http://www.change.org/petitions/cw-klaroline-fans-need-your-help. Please ask anyone else you know to sign (even if they're not die hard Klaroline fans.) Thank you. GO KAROLINE!
Flag
From the beginning Damon has always been my favourite and will never change no matter what dick move he makes, but my least favourite has changed from season to season but between last season and this one Tyler is really pissing me off I just hope that maybe he teams up with Katherine and becomes a baddie this might just gain him some points for me, maybe
Flag
Tyler is a baby and Jeremy is too girlie. They could both die and no one would care, Bonnie on the other hand need to get her powers back and start hating again because she sucks as a goodie goodie, she was better as a Vamp hater.
Flag
I really like how not one single person (up to now) wants Matt to die.
I'm really fed up with Tyler and Stefan, they both act like they are holier than thou and judge everyone else, but when it's either of them who screws up they expect their friends to just be there for them and forgive them, they both suck.
Caroline is fantastic and I really admire Matt, he's the only remaining human in Mystic Falls but he just seems really cool about it, I think he's a better friend than all the rest of them put together. I like Katherine, her ridiculous schemes are funny.
I should point out that we in the UK are only on Season 5 Episode 9 and we haven't seen a new episode since December of 1862 (or it may have been last year, I can't recall). Thanks to the breaks in the US schedule ITV2 have delayed it's return so they can air it uninterrupted. So I might have missed out on some key plot points that might explain why Caroline isn't winning the "most loved" poll. DON'T TELL ME ANY SPOILERS!
Flag
Why don't you just download the episodes from the pirate bay, extratorrent or some other torrent site. People start posting them almost as soon as the shows finish airing here in the US (EST.)
Flag
I do that for everything that I can't get legally on Freeview TV, fortunately ITV have finally said that it's back on the 25th of Feb, so I don't have too long to wait.
Flag
I won't give anything away that'll just be mean I will tell you it's worth the wait if your a fan of her character, in my mind she did something FANTASTICALLY BRILLIANT.
Flag
AAAARRRRHHHH!!!! Now I want to see it even more!
Who Caroline or Katherine?
TVD still doesn't have a start date yet, except to say that it's probably March - nice and specific, just the way I hate it!
Flag
I meant Caroline, speaking of Katherine she just does what Katherine does best
Flag
Just die already Katherine !
Flag
Woah woah.. Do you really want this? This would be the end of TVD since Originals left..
Flag
I don't care. Too much Katherine xD
Flag
Jeremy and Bonnie topped the most hated characters is obvious, but even this early in the poll, how do they top the favourite character list? That's some super good trolling right there.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members