A The Vampire Diaries Community
Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW
staff
postcards from mystic falls
May 15, 2015
The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Finale Review: 100% Pure Heroine (PHOTO RECAP)
This week we bid farewell to TVD's most important character in a manner befitting a truly great season.
staff
staff
May 08, 2015
The Vampire Diaries "I'll Wed You in the Golden Summertime" Review: Nope! (PHOTO RECAP)
A climactic, season-ending wedding went off without a hitch! Just kidding, there was a horrible stabbing.
staff
May 01, 2015
The Vampire Diaries "I'd Leave My Happy Home For You" Review: No You Wouldn't (PHOTO RECAP)
Dueling bachelor/ette parties resulted in the usual number of fatalities. Plus somebody took The Cure!
staff
Apr 24, 2015
The Vampire Diaries "Because" Review: The Switch-Up (PHOTO RECAP)
Stefan and Caroline enjoyed an awkward night at a bed and breakfast while Damon and Bonnie had yet another falling out!
staff
POSTCARDS FROM MYSTIC FALLS
Apr 17, 2015
The Vampire Diaries “I Could Never Love Like That” Review: Kara-Not-Okay (PHOTO RECAP)
This week's episode was all about Lily Salvatore, her reunion with Stefan, and also the time she turned Enzo into a vampire!
staff
now leaving mystic falls
Apr 07, 2015
Can The Vampire Diaries Survive Without Nina Dobrev?
Is it possible for the series to sustain itself without the woman who's most recognizable for putting it on the map?
staff
Gilbert out
Apr 07, 2015
Nina Dobrev Is Leaving The Vampire Diaries
Mystic Falls is losing another resident.
staff
up for discussion
Mar 26, 2015
What TV Shows Should Do Some Spring Cleaning and Drop Their Dead-Weight Characters?
Our closets, junk drawers, and pantries aren't the only areas of our lives that would benefit from a little sprucing up.
staff
Mar 20, 2015
The Vampire Diaries “A Bird in a Gilded Cage” Review: Northern Flights (PHOTO RECAP)
The gang went on a road trip to a parallel dimension while two humanity-free vampires inflicted violence and sex upon innocent bystanders!
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 6
I'm Thinking of You All the While
Aired
Aired
Episode 20 Season 6
I'd Leave My Happy Home for You
Aired
Episode 19 Season 6
Because
Aired
Episode 18 Season 6
I Could Never Love Like That
Aired
Caroline Forbes
Jenna Sommers
Elena Gilbert/Katherine Pierce
Bonnie Bennett
Jeremy Gilbert

The Vampire Diaries is based on a novel series penned by L.J. Smith where you are given the insight into the diary of 17-year old Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev). Elena and her 15-year-old brother, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), live with their Aunt Jenna (Sara Canning). Elena seeks comfort from her familiar social circle – best friend Bonnie (Katerina Graham), frenemy Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola), and former boyfriend Matt Donovan(Zach Roerig, Friday Night Lights). At Mystic Falls High, Elena and her friends become fixated by a mysterious new student, Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley, "Fallen"). Stefan and Damon(Ian Somerhalder, Lost) are vampire brothers – one good, one evil – at war for Elena's soul. The Vampire Diaries is from Alloy Entertainment and Bonanza Productions Inc in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios.

moreless