The Vampire Diaries

Crying Wolf

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 10, 2011 on The CW

7.3
  • It's an amazing and captivating show but I just hate it when it's all about Elena.

2.5
    It's an amazing and captivating show but I just hate it when it's all about Elena. OK she's hot but how many people/vampires/werewolves need to be sacrificed, bled dry, beheaded so she can enjoy her 5 minutes of sugar-coated romance with that Robert Pattison look-alike.

Tyler is an amazing character but I have the bad feeling he is also on his way of being turned into one of a myriad of disposable characters to be slayed per episode for viewers pleasure.

I also totally dislike the honestly racist/white supremacist/bourjois aka vampire vs poor, living in trailers, low-life, low-class werewolves. The latter deserve to exist just as much as the vampires.

The show has an amazing chemistry and that's what makes it so compelling but it is also wrong on so many levels it angers me. I just don't care about the decadent, self-righteous vampire archetype. It's a classic rich vs poor thing. The two brothers do anything for fun and their own pleasure and we dislike others who are mereley trying to survive. Awful.