The Vampire Diaries

Dangerous Liaisons

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 09, 2012 on The CW

• How do they keep doing it? (Spoilers)

Ok this episode was a masterpiece, straight up! I'm just going to be frank in this review.. I can't stand Stefan! Elena is driving me nuts with her reckless ideas and her stupidity in the face of Damon. And Stefan's little pity trip is starting to get old as well.

I love what they're doing with Klaus and Caroline but now I'm very concerned for the well being of the originals with the mother plotting their demise! I couldn't care less about Kol or the other one but I am a huge fan of Elijah and Rebekah and especially Klaus! I don't know what the writers have planned for us but if any of it involves a bunch of dead originals - including Klaus - then I'm going to very upset!

The dance scene was awesome! I also loved Damon snapping that dude's neck..that was fantastic! Dang there was so much that happened that I can't even keep my review in chronological order or any order for that matter!

Obviously, the mother is the new villain so hopefully that means Klaus' fate has not been sealed.
CW