The Vampire Diaries

Dangerous Liaisons

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 09, 2012 on The CW

• Great episode

I think TVD is getting better and better every day. There are a couple of things that don't make sense:

- How is Damon, who is 900 years younger than Col, able to snap his neck so easily? Unless, Col is rusty from being dead, there's no way that he would be able to over power an original.

- If the Original Witch likes Elijah, why not keep him out of the bond and just kill the rest of the originals?

- If the Original Witch thinks she messed up the balance of nature by turning her children then wouldn't all vampires be an abomination as well? Maybe that's her master plan, take down the Originals and then the rest of the vampires?

- If all of Elena's family is either dead or MIA, where is she getting money from to support herself? If the Salvatore brothers are the ones supplying her with the goods, she should be a little nicer to them and a little more worried about losing them.

I like that we're seeing a better side of Klaus, it's hard to forgive him for all the nasty things he's done but then again we've seen Stefan and Damon do some unforgivable things and yet every week we find ourselves rooting for them.

I don't think Elena is being stupid in the face of Damon, deep inside, she would still pick Stefan, as we saw in this episode except he's not willing to come back to her which explains her hesitation towards Damon: it's hard to settle for your second choice if you think there is some hope left for your first.

PS: the scene with Rebekah and Damon at the end was fun :) I wonder how Elena will react when she finds out.