The Vampire Diaries

Disturbing Behavior

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 06, 2011 on The CW

7.6
  • Stefan

He is just really cute with Elena
  • Rebecca

OMG!!!! Rebecca went to my highschool!
  • Disturbing Behavior

Disturbing Behavior was a perfect episode of The Vampire Diaries and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had awesome character and plot development as Stefan worked his secret agenda and Katherine showed up unexpectedly, while Damon made some irrational decisions, and Caroline's father had a surprise and a significant touching moment with his daughter. The story was awesome, the intrigue wassuspensefuland the ending was great. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• This show just cant stop getting better and better. (Beware Spoilers!!)

This episode had everything that makes TVD one of the best shows on TV. I love Kathrine in this episode trying to help Stefan and Damon for her personal reasons we stilldon'tknow these reasons but i have a feeling we will know soon. One of the best things about this episode is that we saw the old Damon who just kills anddoesn'tlet anyone control him and he killed one of his best friends Alaric he knew he will come back to life but he still did it and he tried to kill Caroline's dad but CarolinestoppedDamon by kicking his ass i loved how she got so mad and beat up Damon as he was nothingof coursei think that Damon could have taken her butdidn't. I also loved the part where Damon told Elena that he isn't Stephan and will not be Stephan and sheshouldn'ttry to change him. This episode also marked Bonnie's return and this time Jeremy told her that he has been seeing his dead girlfriends ghosts. I already gave too much of the episode away you guys just have to see this episode and how great it is.

CW