The Vampire Diaries

Down The Rabbit Hole

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 14, 2013 on The CW

7.9
  • Nice...

This episode was very suspenceful... just when i thought Damon's character was going down, he turned around and was sexy and selfless all over again... love the depth there because Damon is there for Elena, not himself... and i'm not sure she has really come to that conclusion yet... as for the touching hand thing... I get it! Its not hey come do me Stephan, but yes i care for you, don't want you to hate me and hopefully were past that... or atleast thats how i looked at it.. because she is still sired so the feelings there(unless she wasnt really sired) should be the same. Stephan looks selfish in a way here, and Elena actually says she doesn't deserve the cure over anyone else... Bravo! As for the girl, but for being so old man she has no wisdom sometimes, lol... She needs someone she can depend on, she's really starting to lose it in the trust department, plus she one of my fav. characters :)

Bonnie will be ok... And wow peeps... Jeremy was just starting to come into a decent be so hard on the guy, he'll be fine too... and together with Bonnie? As for Klaus, Tyler & Tyler, u gots to go! Klaus is the best bad guy ever...

Wow, love seeing Caroline bring out love in Klaus and she realizes and learns more about herself... I love it. Also seeing them leaving him to suffer... wonder what Silus will do??

Overall... I'm usually a little harder on ratings than some... but kept my attention the whole time, loved certain parts, wondering like... wouldnt they need that sword to kill Silus? maybe not... but thought this was a good episode! Not great but good! Will be tuning in NEXT week for sure!!!!