The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

4x02 Memorial Episode Discussion.

  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [1]Oct 19, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298

    How great was that? I enjoyed the whole episode you guys. Damons one liners = priceless! I guess we are all going to have the same q's. What is up with the tattoo, vampfeeding & throwing up blood(is that fixed after matt)??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jstitely1

    jstitely1

    [2]Oct 19, 2012
    • member since: 03/19/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 942

    stanmorne wrote:


    How great was that? I enjoyed the whole episode you guys. Damons one liners = priceless! I guess we are all going to have the same q's. What is up with the tattoo, vampfeeding & throwing up blood(is that fixed after matt)??



    I loved the episode. As someone who has read some of the books I loved the Damon and Elena bloodsharing scene. My point about Tyler and Caroline from the last episode still stands, though I did like Tyler's sacrificing himself part. I'm a fan of Klaus and REbekah but I liked them not being in it as this had more of an original episode feel with the characters. Bonnie and Stefan bonding I liked, I love how she just blantantly said you don't come to me unless you have a problem. Which is true, Damon's germaphobe remark was awesome, and so was his hair. Superficial I know, but season 3's starting hair was really bad to me so i have to point it out haha. Also, I am the only one who thought this new April chick has an almost Anna like quirkiness to her. I'm not sure yet, but to me they seemed familiar.

    Edited on 10/19/2012 3:03pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ingelief

    Ingelief

    [3]Oct 20, 2012
    • member since: 05/26/10
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 243
    hi there ive got question please help me with an answer. Caroline helped Elena with April: I was wondering we never see caroline drink or feed. Also when caroline became a vampire did she also went on animal diet? or is she drinking human blood only????

    And how did Damon couldnt beat Connor? I mean common Damon is a vampire and super fast and strong and could have snapped his neck before! connor start shooting, it was a weird scene!!!

    I LOVED elena feeding on Damon, loved it also on matt!
    Great that tylor in memorial said team player knowing he would be shot for the others! Love them as friends.
    how emotional was the ending? Damon talking to alaric. *also in the bar having a seat for him* GREAT SHOW
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of haldrey

    haldrey

    [4]Oct 20, 2012
    • member since: 02/23/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,921
    Great episode indeed but who out there like me is wishing every time more that Elena kicks Stefan out and go for Damon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [5]Oct 20, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298
    Ingelief wrote:


    I LOVED elena feeding on Damon, loved it also on matt!
    Great that tylor in memorial said team player knowing he would be shot for the others! Love them as friends.
    how emotional was the ending? Damon talking to alaric. *also in the bar having a seat for him* GREAT SHOW


    Yeah, that last scene is one of my favourite tvd scenes ever!! Very good.

    Good q on Caroline. . My guess is that she is on hospital bags.. She did kill a guy but i think stefan teached her to control it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jstitely1

    jstitely1

    [6]Oct 20, 2012
    • member since: 03/19/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 942

    stanmorne wrote:
    Ingelief wrote:
    I LOVED elena feeding on Damon, loved it also on matt! Great that tylor in memorial said team player knowing he would be shot for the others! Love them as friends. how emotional was the ending? Damon talking to alaric. *also in the bar having a seat for him* GREAT SHOW
    Yeah, that last scene is one of my favourite tvd scenes ever!! Very good. Good q on Caroline. . My guess is that she is on hospital bags.. She did kill a guy but i think stefan teached her to control it.



    Yeah I know that Stefan was trying to get her on the bunny diet, she killed a man anyway, and it makes sense that she would do blue bags. Plus, the ouncil in 4x01 said they were going to secure the blood bags so obviously some of it was going missing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Luthius999

    Luthius999

    [7]Oct 22, 2012
    • member since: 10/28/11
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 5
    When that vampire hunter shot damon, he was not strong enough anymore to just rip his head of quick, that man was just very fast with taking his gun and shoot him, he is trained for this. So the vervain bullets weakened damon so he couldnt just break his hand off with that stake and kill him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Luthius999

    Luthius999

    [8]Oct 22, 2012
    • member since: 10/28/11
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 5
    stanmorne wrote:

    How great was that? I enjoyed the whole episode you guys. Damons one liners = priceless! I guess we are all going to have the same q's. What is up with the tattoo, vampfeeding & throwing up blood(is that fixed after matt)??



    Damon knew that Elena is a new vamp so he kinda ''used'' that so she fed from him, and older vampires know that that is some kind of thing u only do when ur in love etc. so he liked that pretty much.
    And after elena fed on Matt, she finally fed from the vains as damon told her to, and now she's fine. ( i hope we see some more elena ripper scenes xD)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of necro_dragoon

    necro_dragoon

    [9]Oct 23, 2012
    • member since: 11/06/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 301

    I just hope that in the episodes to come we see more events like ripper Elena and tense violent Elena that we saw in the last episode where she shatters the lightbulb that was on with her bare hand.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.