The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Aging Castmembers

AndreaBatz

[1]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 1

Is it my imagination or has Rebbecca Gained Weight since last season.

Elaina too.

I noticed some crafty camera work whenever those two have screen time. None of them look like they are in high school anymore. Elaina's boobs got heavier along with her butt; and do I detect a slight bump in the region of her abdomen?

Like I said I could be imagining things but it seems like Damon, Stephan, and Klaus are they only characters who look as though they have not gone through any major bodily changes since the show first aired.

What to do it the actors get pregnant?
    1) Dagger Rebbecca and put her on Maternity leave for a year.
    2) Kill Elaina and have Bonnie raise her from the dead midway through season 5.

~Andrea

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstitely1

[2]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 12

AndreaBatz wrote:

Is it my imagination or has Rebbecca Gained Weight since last season.

Elaina too.

I noticed some crafty camera work whenever those two have screen time. None of them look like they are in high school anymore. Elaina's boobs got heavier along with her butt; and do I detect a slight bump in the region of her abdomen?

Like I said I could be imagining things but it seems like Damon, Stephan, and Klaus are they only characters who look as though they have not gone through any major bodily changes since the show first aired.

What to do it the actors get pregnant?
    1) Dagger Rebbecca and put her on Maternity leave for a year.
    2) Kill Elaina and have Bonnie raise her from the dead midway through season 5.

~Andrea

While I wouldn't say Nina has a bump in the abdomen, I will say her and Rebekah have developed a bit more. It could have to do with the age they started the show as well. They were around 19 to 20 which means there was still a potential for them to develop more, or they have gained a slight amount of weight. I'd say former because its happened with Caroline too if you look at her season 1 to season 2.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.