The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Anyone else sort of in love with Elijah??

izzyshepp101

[1]Feb 10, 2012
    • level: 7

He is just so moral (like what Esther said) and is so honorable. He is good. Does that make sense? I know he's done bad things, but they were all for good causes. If I remember correctly he didn't kill any humans either, only vampires. He means well, and I find that incredibly attractive. He is by far my favorite original, maybe even my favorite character. I REALLY do NOT want him to die! Cry

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kitanishi

[2]Feb 10, 2012
    • level: 9
    liked the character in his first few appearances when he was like a true Big Bad ("If you think you can beat me, you can't" line for example)..

Now? Not so much. He is the Kenny of vampire diaries. Destined to get killed again and again and again.

And him actually become a naive good honorable guy pisses me off considering how much potential originals had as villains.

gatoraderising

[3]Feb 10, 2012
    Kitanishi wrote:
    liked the character in his first few appearances when he was like a true Big Bad ("If you think you can beat me, you can't" line for example)..

Now? Not so much. He is the Kenny of vampire diaries. Destined to get killed again and again and again.

And him actually become a naive good honorable guy pisses me off considering how much potential originals had as villains.

He's better this season so far then he was at the end of season 2. Elijah still better then the rest of the Original's.

stanmorne

[4]Feb 10, 2012
    • level: 6
    gatoraderising wrote:
    Kitanishi wrote:

He's better this season so far then he was at the end of season 2. Elijah still better then the rest of the Original's.

Yes and I still think he is that "If you think you can beat me, you can't" character. If I were a character I would've been more scared to get on his bad side than on Klaus's

izzyshepp101

[5]Feb 10, 2012

Well, even when he first appeared he was honorable. It was a rare thing for him to break his word (with the exception of killing Klause, but that was because he just wanted to be reunited with his family.) Either way, whenever he's on screen I am drawn to him. And he's still a bad-ass this season too. His first appearance this season I'd say was pretty awesome, what with him ripping the hybrid's heart out, lol

RuqeeD

[6]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 3
    Yup, I'm really enjoying Elijah's character. I was glad to see that he didn't take Esther's word to heart in the previous episode when she said she wants them all to be family again and at least he has enough brains than the other originals to know that there is another game plan in play even though he's not sure what it is.
    I don't want him to die either but if I had to choose between keeping him and getting rid of all the other originals? I'm afraid it would be bye bye Elijah (because I really CanNot stand the other originals)

Justlikeheaven_

[7]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 33
    I didnt care for Elijah that much when he first appeared in season 2, but then as that season went on, mainly after Elena undaggered him the first time, he kinda grew on me. I find him interesting. He has this bad ass thing to him, but then on the other side of things, he isnt Klaus. He is not determined to be like the "ultimate" villian.

izzyshepp101

[8]Feb 16, 2012

My love for him grows stronger still. He was such a badass and then at the end... God, he is just so complex. His not to Elena literally brought tears to my eyes and him telling Rebekka how guilty he felt? Oh man. For me, what he wrote to Elena and what he said to his sister proves his honor and morality.

I also think that his letter to Elena proves his feelings for her. I'm personally a supporter of it. I think it would be good for her to make due without the Salvatores, lol. And Elijah trumps them for me any day!

Justlikeheaven_

[9]Feb 17, 2012
    izzyshepp101 wrote:

I also think that his letter to Elena proves his feelings for her. I'm personally a supporter of it. I think it would be good for her to make due without the Salvatores, lol. And Elijah trumps them for me any day!

But we all know that wont happen. Now that we know that Stefan has not drank human blood since the wickery bridge incident, Stefan is only going to gradually be back to his "old Stefan" ways. And we all know that Elena still loves Stefan so its only a matter of time.

izzyshepp101

[10]Feb 17, 2012

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    izzyshepp101 wrote:

But we all know that wont happen. Now that we know that Stefan has not drank human blood since the wickery bridge incident, Stefan is only going to gradually be back to his "old Stefan" ways. And we all know that Elena still loves Stefan so its only a matter of time.

Yes that is true, but one can dream! I do want her to take a break from the two of them for a little while, though... Just so that she can remember what it was like to be human. Just away from anything supernatural (including Elijah) for a bit.

Justlikeheaven_

[11]Feb 18, 2012
    izzyshepp101 wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    izzyshepp101 wrote:

Yes that is true, but one can dream! I do want her to take a break from the two of them for a little while, though... Just so that she can remember what it was like to be human. Just away from anything supernatural (including Elijah) for a bit.

I dont think she will take a break from anything supernatural, but it seems like she will take SOMEWHAT of a break of the Salvatores. Dont know how long though. lol. Only because we have Damon who is upset with her and just forgetting about her, and then Stefan who seems to not want to turn his emotions back on just yet because all he will feel is pain.

MacAttac

[12]Feb 19, 2012
    • level: 9

No. Not after Elijah screwed them over killing Klaus.

izzyshepp101

[13]Feb 20, 2012

MacAttac wrote:

Well, Elena, Stefan, and Damon all betrayed him multiple times first. I mean, they killed the like three times for goodness sakes. But I respect your opinion.

Dec1964

[14]Apr 19, 2013
    • level: 31

Not me.

Goqklf56

[15]Apr 25, 2013
    • level: 1

Elijah and Katherine are my favourite characters, I agree that they have much more potential with Originals rather then just having them bicker over each other and basically being exactly like the regular cast even though they're a lot older.

Inigo_Montoya

[16]May 2, 2013
    • level: 4

Um . . . I'm in love with Kalijah (Katherine / Elijah (WHICH I PREDICTED THX VERY MUCH). Does that count? But yes, his suits are very charming / dapper. TRIVIA! Did you know Daniel Gillies HATES suits? True. Fact.

johnmarlena422

[17]May 6, 2013
    • level: 16
    izzyshepp101 wrote:

MacAttac wrote:

Well, Elena, Stefan, and Damon all betrayed him multiple times first. I mean, they killed the like three times for goodness sakes. But I respect your opinion.

I agree and he didn't do anything they themselves wouldn't have done. If Elijah was trying to kill Damon or Stefan, you know the other would betray him to save his brother. That's how it is with family..You fight, you may even hate each other but at the end of the day, that's where your loyalty lies.

Imo, Elijah is as sexy as he ever was