The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Caroline: Who should she choose?

Which guy should Caroline choose?

mystery1023

[21]Dec 27, 2010
    • level: 7

definitely caroline and tyler !!! they seem to have a much stronger connection

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ionee24

[22]Dec 27, 2010
    • level: 32
    mystery1023 wrote:

definitely caroline and tyler !!! they seem to have a much stronger connection

I agree, I believe theirs its the strongest connection I've seen on the show.

addict666

[23]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 45
    im so surprised that matt has no votes, that being said, i'm team forwood

alirk

[24]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 22

addict666 wrote:

Team forwood? Did I miss something?

ionee24

[25]Dec 29, 2010
    addict666 wrote:

Forbes + Lockwood ...I like it. I think this is the first mash-up name I actually like.

alirk

[26]Jan 1, 2011
    • level: 22

ionee24 wrote:
    addict666 wrote:
    Forbes + Lockwood ...I like it. I think this is the first mash-up name I actually like.

Lol! Ok, that makes sense Smile

ionee24

[27]Jan 1, 2011
    alirk wrote:

ionee24 wrote:
    addict666 wrote:

Slightly off topic but: Happy New Year everyone!

To stay on topic: May this be the Year of the Forwood!

jstitely1

[28]Jan 1, 2011
    • level: 12

ionee24 wrote:
    alirk wrote:

ionee24 wrote:
    addict666 wrote:

Slightly off topic but: Happy New Year everyone! To stay on topic: May this be the Year of the Forwood!

second that! love forwood

0123Hope

[29]Jan 4, 2011
    • level: 1

I think she should be with Tyler, she can never be herself with Matt unless he finds out what she really is but then everyone on the show would know so there's no fun in that

I vote Tyler !

ionee24

[30]Jan 4, 2011

0123Hope wrote:
    I think she should be with Tyler, she can never be herself with Matt unless he finds out what she really is but then everyone on the show would know so there's no fun in that

I vote Tyler !

I think Tyler also works out better than Matt because he's werewolf, therefore, a supernatural being from an opposite species, unlike Bonnie and Luka - who are both witches - Caroline and Tyler belong to feuding races, which makes their potential love story all the more intriguing.

Edited on 01/04/2011 8:56am

DenaaS

[31]Jan 9, 2011
    • level: 2

I also vote for Tyler (and if you check the voting:-) you get also Tyler - hope, the writers check their eyes on it...)

you know, I think Caroline should be with Tyler also because it seems to be too complicated - as she´s a vampire.. yes and he´s the werewolf. it´s too dangerous = the tv should make a romance of these two:-) yes, I like matt but this combination would be too boring (sorry guys). If they want to make more of this situation...definitely - it should be caroline with tyler, step by step.. we´ll see how it looks like

johnmarlena422

[32]Jan 11, 2011
    • level: 16
    I always thought Matt and Caroline were really cute together but with her and Tyler, I don't know there just seems to be this really deep connection I never saw with Matt. Plus, they really do bring out the best in each other.

hueyf

[33]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 6

Probably Tyler because he already knows she is a vampire and they do look like they have a connection even though Tyler has anger problems.

johnmarlena422

[34]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 16
    hueyf wrote:

Probably Tyler because he already knows she is a vampire and they do look like they have a connection even though Tyler has anger problems.

True but going off of Tyler and Mason's previous rage conversation it kinda seems like that may just be part of the werewolf thing.

ionee24

[35]Jan 16, 2011

hueyf wrote:

I think the wolf has anger problems, not Tyler himself. For one, he isn't Damon so he's not going to throw a temper tantrum and start killing people until his brother hands over his girlfriend as some sort of supernatural pacifier, Tyler and Caroline are a whole lot more romantic than that. In fact, I think Caroline is some sort of "Bonnie" for Tyler's werewolf only, instead to fight the beast within, she uses their connection to channel both of their supernatural natures: Tyler helps her to control vampire's urges just as much as she helps him to control werewolf's rage.

Edited on 01/16/2011 7:11am

bdancer99

[36]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 11

caroline and tyler

gamrgrl007

[37]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 10

HappyGirl818 wrote:

I like what's going on between her and Tyler, so I definitely hope she chooses him over Matt.

I also think Caroline has great chemistry with Stefan, and that would certainly be a dramatic coupling, however if anything were to happen with them I have a lot of doubt that it would be any time in the near future.

I like Caroline / Tyler but I ALSO like Caroline / Stefan - I agree, they have some smashing chemistry, and by now, considerable interaction as well, including that she trusts him the most of EVERYONE right now and he's ALWAYS there for her, no matter what!

ionee24 wrote:
    I think the wolf has anger problems, not Tyler himself. For one, he isn't Damon so he's not going to throw a temper tantrum and start killing people until his brother hands over his girlfriend as some sort of supernatural pacifier, Tyler and Caroline are a whole lot more romantic than that.

Nice random Damon bash

But Damon ALWAYS defends his brother with his own life no matter what their personal equation is at that point of time. Tyler, though, ran to Camp Werewolf after doing Caroline (partly) wrong (not going to take away his cookies for undoing the latch) and getting scolded for that. So he has a LONG way to go before he develops THAT level of loyalty towards Caroline that Damon has towards Stefan.

I mean, I'm a big fan of Tyler / Caroline, but they're just starting off, there's still time. And I for one am glad that the writers are making this realistic and painful rather than 'made for each other' from the word go. Because let's not forget that being supernatural aside, Caroline and Tyler have known each other since childhood, and frankly, never liked each other, even as friends, with Tyler often calling her names outright. So sharing a common (mis)fortune does not immediately make them become fond of each other. They just relate to each other now, the way Caroline relates to Stefan, or even Damon.

xanderodell

[38]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 14
    Let Caroline have her fling with Tyler but in the end I want Damon and Caroline to be the couple. Damon has the worst of luck in women. First, Katherine and now Elena and lets not forget Rose. So he deserves someone awesome too and I can't think of anyone except Caroline. unless they introduce someone new and awesome, maybe an Original Vampire? haha.

MovieMark

[39]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 30
    Caroline would never and should not be allowed to pair with Damon. She's not push over barbie anymore. Besides, that would send a horrible message to young women everywhere watching the show.

gamrgrl007

[40]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 10
    MovieMark wrote:
    Caroline would never and should not be allowed to pair with Damon. She's not push over barbie anymore. Besides, that would send a horrible message to young women everywhere watching the show.

I'm no proponent of Damon / Caroline, but what horrible message would them pairing up send? Her going back to her 'abuser' kind of a thing? I don't know, they seem to have sort of gotten past that by now, esp since he did give her his blood when she was about to die from her injuries (although he did it to please Elena, he did do it, so if Katherine hadn't killed her, she'd have owed Damon her life, so to speak); in any case, they've been fairly cordial for a while now, now that she also understands the need to feed and wipe memories and stuff, I suppose.

So while I don't see D/C happening romantically by any stretch of imagination at this point - they don't really have anything going on together that make me "want" them as a couple - I also don't think there's anything particularly 'horrible' going on b/w them right now either.