The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Catherine

waisal14

[1]Feb 11, 2010
    • level: 10
    If Catherine is not in the tomb, where is she? Will be seeing her sometime in the future?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

charmed452

[2]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 13
    she is still alive so no doubt we will be seeing her soon, and personally I can't wait

MartineSofie

[3]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 3
    Since she wasn't in the tomb, and they have been talking about her the whole season, I bet she will appear soon. At least I really hope so!

HappyGirl818

[4]Feb 15, 2010
    I'm thinking she'll appear during like the last five minutes of the season finale, and then they'll leave us hanging all summer. She's sure to spice things up.

Keguri

[5]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    Yeah since she's known all along where Daemon is and "hasn't cared" she is boooound to just turn up and act alouf. Can't wait!

jbangin12

[6]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 1
    I got a feeling Elena is Catherine with her not knowing since her mind has been washed clean with no memories of her being Catherine. Whoever cured her from being a vampire has implanted new memories into Elena thinking she grew up and was born with her famliy she is living with now

KingofIPirates

[7]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 32
    Uh, that's highly unlikely as this mysterious individual would also have to warp the memory of Elena's adopted parents, her brother, aunt, family friends(seeing that they would remember Elena growing up), and anyone the Gilberts came into contact(which would be much of the town considering their influence and it is a relatively small town) with so it wouldn't just appear that a teenager they apparently raised popped up out of the blue. And given the fact that Elena's falsified birth records dated back 17+ years the individual would've had to come back virtually every year and alter the minds of every one during the supposed 'growing' process so that each year it would seem like Elena is growing up.
    Edited on 02/15/2010 10:03pm
    Edited 3 total times.

rainbowkiki

[8]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 1

I think Katherine is going to come back.....for Stefan. At the beginning of each ep Stefan says he's lived in hiding - until now - so he might be difficult to find, whereas she apparently knew where Damon was. Imagine if she comes back for Stefan not Damon - that would probably push Elena and Damon closer together....I don't know how I'd feel about that whole scenario but it's bound to stir things up somewhat.

I wonder if Isabelle is a vampire and is going around with Katherine somewhere - if she is E's mum then they are related...

Ajclannachan

[10]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 8

She will come back in the books she faked her death and allowed the brothers to fight each other because she thinks they spoiled her plans for them.

***SPOILER***

Edited on 02/17/2010 12:44pm
    Edited 3 total times.

jstitely1

[11]Feb 17, 2010

KingofIPirates wrote:
    Uh, that's highly unlikely as this mysterious individual would also have to warp the memory of Elena's adopted parents, her brother, aunt, family friends(seeing that they would remember Elena growing up), and anyone the Gilberts came into contact(which would be much of the town considering their influence and it is a relatively small town) with so it wouldn't just appear that a teenager they apparently raised popped up out of the blue. And given the fact that Elena's falsified birth records dated back 17+ years the individual would've had to come back virtually every year and alter the minds of every one during the supposed 'growing' process so that each year it would seem like Elena is growing up.

I agree with this completley

chick2508

[12]May 1, 2010
    • level: 3
    All I can see is I hope that Catherine does come back, it will be so interesting to see what happens and how the brothers would react especially Elena to come face to face with the woman that changed the brothers lives.

If she did come back I think there would be alot of heartache on Damons side as I think even though he still thinks she loves him, I doubt she ever did and I think if she did come back I would like to see the stand off between Damon and Catherine.

gamrgrl007

[13]May 2, 2010
    rainbowkiki wrote:

I think Katherine is going to come back.....for Stefan.

Absolutely. You nailed it.

angelust34

[14]May 2, 2010
    • level: 9
    I wonder when will she appear, I can't wait to see Damon's and Stefan's face when they see her.

ionee24

[15]May 2, 2010
    jbangin12 wrote:
    I got a feeling Elena is Catherine with her not knowing since her mind has been washed clean with no memories of her being Catherine. Whoever cured her from being a vampire has implanted new memories into Elena thinking she grew up and was born with her famliy she is living with now

I doubt that's the case, but I do believe all she'd have to do is to lock Elena somewhere and she could easily take her place to toy around with the brothers some more.

gamrgrl007

[16]May 3, 2010

ionee24 wrote:
    jbangin12 wrote:
    I doubt that's the case, but I do believe all she'd have to do is to lock Elena somewhere and she could easily take her place to toy around with the brothers some more.

Haha that's really snarky Good one.

Edited on 05/03/2010 3:28am

angelust34

[17]May 3, 2010
    • level: 9

ionee24 wrote:
    jbangin12 wrote:
    I think Damon and Stefan would quickly notice the difference between real Elena and Catherine, especially Damon.

jstitely1

[18]May 3, 2010

gamrgrl007 wrote:
    rainbowkiki wrote:

I think Katherine is going to come back.....for Stefan.

Absolutely. You nailed it.

I agree, especially it shows in thee episode blood brothers. where stefan is dying and she telsl him she loves him while she doesn't really care about what's happened to damon. she forced stefan to drink her blood, even tho with damon it wasnt necessary she prob wouldnt have cared tht much.

ionee24

[19]May 4, 2010
    angelust34 wrote:

ionee24 wrote:
    jbangin12 wrote:
    I think Damon and Stefan would quickly notice the difference between real Elena and Catherine, especially Damon.

Good point, for one Damon doesn't feel the same about them and that alone should be enough for him to tell the difference between Elena & Catherine.

Dec1964

[20]Feb 8, 2013
    • level: 34

I wish Katherine would come back.