The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Did "Anyone Notice"

Dec1964

[1]Feb 28, 2013
    • level: 34

Did anyone notice right at the beginning Elena is holding the picture of her & Jeremy

& then towards the very end she is in the exact same place holding the picture while

Stefan & Damon are outside the house. So what happened inbetween or did it happened.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dec1964

[2]Feb 28, 2013

Bonnie got stabbed in the back by the Slayer, so maybe Silas is Bonnie & she

is still on the island. Thats why Bonnie doesn't care about killing 12 innocent people

which is not the Bonnie i know.

Just putting it out there, my opinion.

jstitely1

[3]Mar 2, 2013
    • level: 12

Dec1964 wrote:

Bonnie got stabbed in the back by the Slayer, so maybe Silas is Bonnie & she

is still on the island. Thats why Bonnie doesn't care about killing 12 innocent people

which is not the Bonnie i know.

Just putting it out there, my opinion.

Its a possibility but im pretty sure the show made it pretty clear silas was in shane's body as he was with bonnie, but rebekah found the real shane still stuck on the island

Dec1964

[4]Mar 2, 2013

jstitely1 wrote:

Its a possibility but im pretty sure the show made it pretty clear silas was in shane's body as he was with bonnie, but rebekah found the real shane still stuck on the island

Didn't you think it was very strange when Damon was talking to Stefan on the island

on his cell phone saying i'm looking for Bonnie & mysteriously Bonnie appeared.

Edited on 03/02/2013 1:50pm

jstitely1

[5]Mar 3, 2013

Dec1964 wrote:

jstitely1 wrote:

Didn't you think it was very strange when Damon was talking to Stefan on the island

yeah, but i think it was more of a silas/shane let her go back to the camp to Damon knowing she had to go home to committ the third massacre.

Dec1964

[6]Mar 3, 2013

jstitely1 wrote:

Dec1964 wrote:

jstitely1 wrote:

yeah, but i think it was more of a silas/shane let her go back to the camp to Damon knowing she had to go home to committ the third massacre.

I dont know, something is not right with Bonnie.

Dec1964

[7]Mar 3, 2013

If Bonnie is in Mystic Falls, she has her Poker Face on & trying to fool Silas,

because she has done this before & fooled everyone & always done the right thing.

jstitely1

[8]Mar 4, 2013

yeah, but i think she may be genuinly losing her mind. I mean doing this dark evil thing brings back the two people in the world that she loves the most her grams, and jeremy. right now she probably feels like she has nooone compared to the others. Its a real temptation for her, to where the consequences may not matter. plus the use of dark magic may be poisoning her, along with Shane and Silas's growing influence over her.

Dec1964

[9]Mar 7, 2013

jstitely1 wrote:

yeah, but i think she may be genuinly losing her mind. I mean doing this dark evil thing brings back the two people in the world that she loves the most her grams, and jeremy. right now she probably feels like she has nooone compared to the others. Its a real temptation for her, to where the consequences may not matter. plus the use of dark magic may be poisoning her, along with Shane and Silas's growing influence over her.

We'll have to wait & see till next week, i never saw anything in the preview for "Bring It On"

about Bonnie.