The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

discuss episode s04e09

Ingelief

[1]Dec 14, 2012
    • level: 7

WOW what a episode. To much for me i think.. So much blood. And why did April know how to go to that ... to see rebecca?

And poor stefan, but i still hope elena will be with Damon some more. Love them, reminds me of them in real life right?

it was a heavy episode for klaus, i kinda feel for him though till the end he kills tylers mom that was to much for me. Now im pissed LOL.

How is this going to end further? We have to wait SO LONG. jan 17..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstitely1

[2]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 12

I really liked the episode. I liked the Delena scenes, and I liked the twisted way the writers put joyful christmas music behind Klaus's murderous rampage. AS much as the Klaroline stuff intrigues me, I don't want Klaus leaving behind all of his dangerous ways, so I liked the little reminder about how evil he was. And I don't know if its just me, but I didn't get as mad at Klaus as others for killing Tyler's mom. One, we rarely saw her past the beggining of the third season, her and Tyler had really only 2 emotional scenes together, and lets be honest, when Tyler ran he should've taken her with him. After knowing what Klaus has done before, it was kind of stupid for Tyler to not realize what was going to happen when Klaus found out.

Dec1964

[3]Dec 22, 2012
    • level: 37

Will April pull the dagger out of Rebekah?

Edited on 12/22/2012 1:55pm

smbronde

[4]Dec 27, 2012
    • level: 4

I hope so!

I love the scenes with Rebekka!