The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

doomed to fail...

jstitely1

[41]Feb 19, 2013
    • level: 12

Dec1964 wrote:

Dec1964 wrote:

I think Arrow has taken over in the Ratings at The CW Network.

in terms of being most watched yes. However, the demo its completley different. Tvd has won that every week against Arrow except for this one. The network cares about demo more than viewers

I'm not saying this show isn't popular anymore because it is, but when its comes to

Ratings, yes The CW Network really does care, i am a member.

[/QUOTE]

demo is ratings. I was stating that in the demo the vampire diaries has won. Demo vs. viewers is a tad different, but the ratings measure viewers that come from the desired demo. Technically a show could have 500 million viewers but could get a .2 in the demo, if the viewers weren't in the desired 18-49 range. I was just explaining arrow wins viewers yes, but the vampire diaries has always won the demo for the cw, until this week.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dec1964

[42]Feb 21, 2013
    • level: 33

I'm not saying this show isn't popular anymore because it is, but when its comes to

Ratings, yes The CW Network really does care, i am a member.

[/QUOTE]

demo is ratings. I was stating that in the demo the vampire diaries has won. Demo vs. viewers is a tad different, but the ratings measure viewers that come from the desired demo. Technically a show could have 500 million viewers but could get a .2 in the demo, if the viewers weren't in the desired 18-49 range. I was just explaining arrow wins viewers yes, but the vampire diaries has always won the demo for the cw, until this week.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah i know what your saying T.V.D. isn't going anywhere.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.