The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Elena and cure *spoilers*

necro_dragoon

[1]Mar 22, 2013
    • level: 18

This is only spoilers if you haven't seen that Katherine got the cure. Who thinks that they'll have Elena forced the cure or do you think that they're going to have something for Silas and the cure and have Elena as a vampire for a little longer?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstitely1

[2]Mar 22, 2013
    • level: 12

necro_dragoon wrote:

This is only spoilers if you haven't seen that Katherine got the cure. Who thinks that they'll have Elena forced the cure or do you think that they're going to have something for Silas and the cure and have Elena as a vampire for a little longer?

I think everybody's goal will be for elena to have the cure. Rebekah wont get it as she has the spinoff, silas might get it but i see them just killing him and putting him on the other side if his plans fail. What I see happening is an accident occuring and Damon getting the cure because all we have heard him say is how much he thinks the cure sucks atleast once every episode.

necro_dragoon

[3]Mar 22, 2013
    • level: 18

If they go close to the books she dies as a supernatural. Then she comes back so it could be that she dies soon and then forced to bring everyone back. That would be fun because Lexi would be back.

Super_Dooper

[4]Mar 23, 2013
    • level: 15
    Ooh, it would be interesting if Silas killed her once he figured out everyone's motivations to force bonnie to get rid of the other side. And lol it'd be ok if Alaric came back cause his other show didn't do so well!

However if the other side was destroyed, wouldn't that nullify the impact of many of the characters dying throughout the series? I mean if you think about what each character's death meant to the show's protagonists, bringing them back would be a crazy ride of questions. Like are they still meant to be here? Was their time up and does bringing them back change everything that death symbolizes? Will they be the same people or has floating around in nothing changed them in a bad way? Also it was a bit hazy, but was it implied that cause Jenna didn't really do much vamping she went straight on up to heaven (or where-ever) and that's why Jeremy didn't see her as a ghost at all?

If the beings from the other side returned, would Michael and momma-witch return as well and continue their quest to kill their kids. And finally, if the other side does disappear, where do all the supes that die go? Hell, no where, do their once-human souls go to heaven?

Dec1964

[5]Mar 29, 2013
    • level: 33

necro_dragoon wrote:

If they go close to the books she dies as a supernatural. Then she comes back so it could be that she dies soon and then forced to bring everyone back. That would be fun because Lexi would be back.

I dont think they are writing close to the books, because you are right about

Elena becoming a supernatural being & thats what i'm waiting for.

JonasNilsson0

[6]May 11, 2013
    • level: 7
    I think they are going to do some cheap solution with the cure.

My theoiry is:
    The veil is gone, Bonny will keep wailing around as a ghost until the end and close the veil from the other side.

Alaric will be allowed to stay on the show, let's face it,... The Cult is canceled and he needs a new workplace + he's one of the more belowed characters that's died in TVD. Besides, they have invested to much in Elenas mourning over Jeremy and her family to bring him back. It would essentially null the second half of the season plus a bit more.

One thing to remember is that Alaric is an Original vampire in his current state so I believe it will be Alaric who drinks the cure at the end to make him human and allowed to stay on the living side of the veil.

jstitely1

[7]May 11, 2013

JonasNilsson0 wrote:
    I think they are going to do some cheap solution with the cure. My theoiry is: The veil is gone, Bonny will keep wailing around as a ghost until the end and close the veil from the other side. Alaric will be allowed to stay on the show, let's face it,... The Cult is canceled and he needs a new workplace + he's one of the more belowed characters that's died in TVD. Besides, they have invested to much in Elenas mourning over Jeremy and her family to bring him back. It would essentially null the second half of the season plus a bit more. One thing to remember is that Alaric is an Original vampire in his current state so I believe it will be Alaric who drinks the cure at the end to make him human and allowed to stay on the living side of the veil.

Ohh I really hope your Alaric explanation is correct. Not just because I do like Alaric, but because I don't want the cure going to someone stupid, like it should never go to Damon, though I fear that is what will happen. Elena will never get it as it sets the story back, and neither will Rebekah, and Caroline won't because she is too popular as a vampire.

Dec1964

[8]May 17, 2013
    • level: 33

Katherine got the cure.

jstitely1

[9]May 17, 2013

Dec1964 wrote:

Katherine got the cure.

I actually really liked this development. I was worried out of my mind it would be Damon, and I knew the writers would never give it to Stefan because then he would no longer be a viable option for the love triangle. Having it be Katherine leads to the opening up of many new plot twists next year, plus you know the whole Silas twist revealed last night haha

kazgirl80

[10]May 20, 2013
    • level: 2

So the question I have is this?

If Stefan is the result of a spell cast to make Silas immortal, does that mean that the Gilbert Doppelganger is the result of a similar spell?

So the question is, is Elana the shadow self of Silas's true love (I hope not, I love her with Damon) or in a real twist, is she in fact the shadow of Ketsia. If she is, Elana might have the power to kill Silas.

jstitely1

[11]May 20, 2013

kazgirl80 wrote:

So the question I have is this?

If Stefan is the result of a spell cast to make Silas immortal, does that mean that the Gilbert Doppelganger is the result of a similar spell?

So the question is, is Elana the shadow self of Silas's true love (I hope not, I love her with Damon) or in a real twist, is she in fact the shadow of Ketsia. If she is, Elana might have the power to kill Silas.

It was explained in season 3, Elena is the shadow self of Tatia, the original doppelganger who Klaus and Elijah were in love with. She was used as a sacrifice for the spell to basically get rid of Klaus's hybrid side for the time being. The doppelgangers of Katherine and Elena were created to be used to reverse that spell. Elena has nothing to do with Silas.

bkto

[12]Aug 7, 2014
    • level: 7
    Qetsiyah, or Tessa, was the bride to be of Silas. They were to take the immortality spell on their wedding night. Silas did not show up, and she went searching for him. She found him to be with Amara, and had used the immortality spell with her. Amara was then kidnapped by Qetsiyha and she used her to create the other side, trapped her in that statue thing and she was the anchor for like two thousand years and went batshit crazy over it.

Amara was the original, then Tatia (Elijah and Niklaus fell in love with) and then Katerina and then Elena. At least as I recall.