The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

How could they possibly drag out this series?

Tvking00

[1]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 5

This season isn't even halfway done and im kinda tired of seeing Klaus I feel like he's been on the show to long.

What could season 4 possibly be about there cant always be some hidden vampire and magical bailouts can there?

Edited on 01/08/2012 5:38pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RuqeeD

[2]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 3
    Tvking00 wrote:

What could season 4 possibly be about there cant always be some hidden vampire and magical bailouts can there?

I'm afraid there most definitely will be....and perhaps a new breed or two, it wouldn't surprise me.

Kitanishi

[3]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 9
    RuqeeD wrote:
    Tvking00 wrote:

I'm afraid there most definitely will be....and perhaps a new breed or two, it wouldn't surprise me.

Every season so far has same tired formula:

Badguy comes.
    He needs a magical item to do some spell.
    He succeeeds or fails at that.
    More badguys come connected to him.
    Eventually that one badguy from the start becomes good guy.
    They neeed to do something specific.
    Humans at the same time figure out stuff and try to wipe out vamps.
    In finale someone of new badguy gets introduced

EVERY season so far follows this scheme. By how inconsistent and full of retcons this show is, they can drag it out indefinitely.

Justlikeheaven_

[4]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 33
    [QUOTE="Kitanishi"Eventually that one badguy from the start becomes good guy. [/QUOTE]

Since you are saying that, I can't see Klaus becoming the good guy. They all will just most likely finally kill klaus. But Stefan on the other hand yeah. If you consider Stefan a bad guy right now.

Kitanishi

[5]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 9
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    [QUOTE="Kitanishi"Eventually that one badguy from the start becomes good guy.

Since you are saying that, I can't see Klaus becoming the good guy. They all will just most likely finally kill klaus. But Stefan on the other hand yeah. If you consider Stefan a bad guy right now.[/QUOTE]

For gods sake, KLAUS MASTERPLAN IS TO BUILD A FREAKING HOUSE FOR HIS FAMILY. He has already fallen and if he dies then most likely from the hands of the next badguy who t hen gets all wimpy next season too.

Justlikeheaven_

[7]Jan 9, 2012
    Kitanishi wrote:
    For gods sake, KLAUS MASTERPLAN IS TO BUILD A FREAKING HOUSE FOR HIS FAMILY. He has already fallen and if he dies then most likely from the hands of the next badguy who t hen gets all wimpy next season too.

LOL!!! Do you think he will actually be in next season?

bkto

[8]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 7
    i would like him to leave, we just need him to drive stefan and elana farther apart, ultimately pushing damon and her closer. drop the witch curse storyline and focus on the relationships like season one, maybe even stefan and katherine hooking up for next season further ruining his relationship with elana. and then the next three seasons they build it back up with damon somehow making bad choices (some would call that being damon )

FernandoPatla

[9]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 5

I hope he dies at the end of the season, so we can get japanese demons fro season 4

waisal14

[10]Jan 25, 2012
    • level: 10

At this point they're following the major ideas of the book series. At this point they explored the boys past and Katherine that they're now working on extending Klaus' storyline that ties into drifting apart Elena and Stefan and working on bringing Damon and Elena closer together. Hopefully near the seasons end they will reach another stepping stone in the series turning Elena into a vampire that will ultimately pave the way for Damon and Elena to become a couple that will lead into season 4. Season 4 could address the complications of their relationship, Stefan trying to win back Elena, Elena struggling with her humanity and dark side, and the final battle with Klaus to his death.

Edited on 01/25/2012 10:02pm

DegrassiFan619

[11]Jan 25, 2012
    • level: 10
    Vamp/Witch hybrid. Possibly Vamp/Witch/Werewolf. Callin' it!

ionee24

[12]Jan 26, 2012
    • level: 32
    DegrassiFan619 wrote:
    Vamp/Witch hybrid. Possibly Vamp/Witch/Werewolf. Callin' it!

With their track record ever since the werepires ... : P

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[13]Feb 2, 2012
    • level: 13
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Kitanishi wrote:

The only way I think most people can stomach Klaus being in the next season is if that extra coffin contains a super bad person that Klaus is needed for to help kill. Which would be leaning more to having Klaus appear as a good guy...or at least showing a more benevolent side of him.

wildhoney66

[14]Feb 2, 2012

i think they should just kill his ass as well. & since we have that ending. why even go after Elena? she really wants NOTHING to do with him.

just kill his ass. & all these originals storyline is tiring. it's honestly gone on far to damn long IF ya ask me.

Justlikeheaven_

[15]Feb 3, 2012
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Kitanishi wrote:

The only way I think most people can stomach Klaus being in the next season is if that extra coffin contains a super bad person that Klaus is needed for to help kill. Which would be leaning more to having Klaus appear as a good guy...or at least showing a more benevolent side of him.

I am now wondering how powerful klaus' mother is. She has to be pretty powerful because their mother was a witch, and since she is alive, she is a vampire. A witch/vampire hybrid has to be more powerful than a werewolf/vampire hybrid wouldnt you think?

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[16]Feb 3, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Kitanishi wrote:

I am now wondering how powerful klaus' mother is. She has to be pretty powerful because their mother was a witch, and since she is alive, she is a vampire. A witch/vampire hybrid has to be more powerful than a werewolf/vampire hybrid wouldnt you think?

I would think so. But I vaguely remembering it being said in TVD that you couldn't be both vampire and witch. You could only be one. I am wondering if that came to be because of Klaus' mother being the first and only such hybrid and being so powerful that the witches casted a spell to make it impossible for such a hybrid existing ever again.

Justlikeheaven_

[17]Feb 3, 2012
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:

I would think so. But I vaguely remembering it being said in TVD that you couldn't be both vampire and witch. You could only be one. I am wondering if that came to be because of Klaus' mother being the first and only such hybrid and being so powerful that the witches casted a spell to make it impossible for such a hybrid existing ever again.

Yeah, it is a possibility. Her being a vampire/witch hybrid makes her even more powerful than Klaus who was put to be the most powerful. So i am thinking that that theory is true because that would make her the most powerful, and the only one with that much strength. I am really curious now how things are going to fall with the whole family becuse the reason klaus' siblings were so angry at him was because they thought she was gone forever being dead and all. Now that she is back, still dead ofcourse, but a vampire, it might change their mind set.

jstitely1

[18]Feb 3, 2012
    • level: 12

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Kitanishi wrote:

what if she isn't a vampire? im pretty sure rebekah said her mother did not turn with them in 3x08. What if the witch who cast the spell to seal her coffin also cast a spell to bring her back to life or to stop her from aging. I don't think she is an actual vampire as everyone looked surprised to see her alive

Justlikeheaven_

[19]Feb 3, 2012
    jstitely1 wrote:

what if she isn't a vampire? im pretty sure rebekah said her mother did not turn with them in 3x08. What if the witch who cast the spell to seal her coffin also cast a spell to bring her back to life or to stop her from aging. I don't think she is an actual vampire as everyone looked surprised to see her alive

Maybe. It would kinda make since since she is the original witch. I'm sure they will explain more as time goes on.

stanmorne

[20]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 6
    jstitely1 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Kitanishi wrote:

That is exactly what i'm thinking as well.