The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

is it me or Elena's love life is getting so boring?

goleghasedak

[1]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 6

common! for 3 season we just watched Elena confused about her love life and it's getting really annoying, I love TVD but some how I just hope that Ester's plan work and the earth become clean of vampires so this Delena or Stelena ends!

what do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stanmorne

[2]Apr 27, 2012
    goleghasedak wrote:

common! for 3 season we just watched Elena confused about her love life and it's getting really annoying, I love TVD but some how I just hope that Ester's plan work and the earth become clean of vampires so this Delena or Stelena ends!

what do you think?

Just one question, you do realise if this happens the show ends right?

johnmarlena422

[3]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 16
    stanmorne wrote:
    goleghasedak wrote:

what do you think?

LOL Exactly.

goleghasedak

[4]Apr 28, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stanmorne wrote:
    goleghasedak wrote:

what do you think?

LOL Exactly.

I know that, but I think TVD main story is the about Vampires, Werewolves, witches and human and they are not supposed to be too soft like this!
    I mean Caroline has her own love life so does Bonnie but we don't get bored with their drama's but the other hand there is Elena's with too much drama.
    I kind of miss that exciting parts.

Kitanishi

[5]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 9
    goleghasedak wrote:

what do you think?

Everything about Elena is boring.

I could care less with whom she ends up and I'd rather have her end up permanently dead than ruin characters of Damon and steffie more than she already did.

The first season was so awesome because the show did not force a lame love triangle that does not work and allowed characters to have plots not connected to love triangle.

Even Elena was tolerable because she had sensible plotline doing something that every teenager in her situation would do - search for her real parents.

You could almost forgive her NOT reacting to all the carnage and death and stuff she SHOULD have reacted to.

Love triangle has always been weakest and most Twilight-ish point of this show. It was NEVER the selling point of the show. Critics HATED love triangle and continue to do so.

The show was decent when it focused on the town and the people living here and strange events happening there, but once it started to focus on Elena and love triangle, it went horribly downhill.

Edited on 04/28/2012 12:29am