The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Is jeremy gone for good?

Tinkerbellv101

[1]Feb 3, 2012
    • level: 8

I think it was really weird how jeremy was basically mind controlled away. Main characters should have better partings if you ask me. So is jeremy actually gone for good or will he be back? If anyone knows or can make a good guess please post

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstitely1

[2]Feb 3, 2012
    • level: 12

Tinkerbellv101 wrote:

I think it was really weird how jeremy was basically mind controlled away. Main characters should have better partings if you ask me. So is jeremy actually gone for good or will he be back? If anyone knows or can make a good guess please post

Most likely not for good. He was sent away for his protection, so most likely he will come back when it is less dangerous. Also another reason he was possibly sent was because of all of the new originals that have come in which means more actors to pay, when they inevitably leave or die, jeremy will most likely be able to come back

Ingelief

[3]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 7

wel less dangerous is not an option than you dont have a show.. So i hope then that the originals go and the good old characters can go back

Any word from the producers or so about jeremy gone for good?

jstitely1

[4]Feb 12, 2012
    • level: 12

Ingelief wrote:

wel less dangerous is not an option than you dont have a show.. So i hope then that the originals go and the good old characters can go back

Any word from the producers or so about jeremy gone for good?

julie just did an interview where she said jeremy will be back before the end of the season

muggle421

[5]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 13
    I'm happy to hear that. I get sending away Jeremy to make room for the originals but I hope he doesn't stay away for long. I want him to come back and be super pissed at Elena.

Dec1964

[6]Feb 21, 2013
    • level: 35

I wasn't happy that Jeremy died at the end of that episode, but i'm glad he is

coming back.

Ingelief

[7]Feb 22, 2013

coming back as in 1 time, that isnt back, or back as in back for good?

WHY KILL HIM. damn this show is going fast down hill. Kill everyone is not a better story line its just a easy one. And no feelings for elena, what will that do? She is the heart of the show. We need her. and i need her with damon.

Dec1964

[9]Feb 22, 2013

Apparently Jeremy isn't coming back & someone please tell me what purpose does April

serve on this show. With a 3second phone call....!!

Ingelief

[10]Feb 24, 2013

because she called elena snapped.

So he is gone for good only back as 1 storyline ghosts maybe? I liked the 2 humans together fighting, matt and jeremy. Everyone else they made a vampire, weerwolf or dead. Do you see what i mean? and now kill him too.. PLEASE bring only jeremy back bonnie you can do it.,

Edited on 02/24/2013 1:07am

Dec1964

[11]Feb 27, 2013

Ingelief wrote:

because she called elena snapped.

So he is gone for good only back as 1 storyline ghosts maybe? I liked the 2 humans together fighting, matt and jeremy. Everyone else they made a vampire, weerwolf or dead. Do you see what i mean? and now kill him too.. PLEASE bring only jeremy back bonnie you can do it.,

Yeah i was given wrong information about Jeremy coming back unless as a Ghost.

nipcy-queen

[12]Mar 1, 2013
    • level: 1
    WHY KILL HIM. damn this show is going fast down hill. Kill everyone is not a better story line its just a easy one. And no feelings for elena, what will that do? She is the heart of the show. We need her. and i need her with Damon.

I am so agree with that comment. Elena with no heart, she should've just kill her and leave Katherine in this case. What i think they trying to do is:Elena and Stephan were boring as hell so they (the producers) got people attention with fiery relationship ( Elena & Damon) but they have to come back to the book and the best way is to make Elena to hate Damon for making her switch the feelings off or .... because she does not have any feelings any more she'll just sleep with Stephan again ( for fun) and Damon will never forgive her(as real man should)

abdulay31

[13]Mar 14, 2013
    • level: 5
    I t depends on which route the writers take considering Bonnie and Silas can bring him back if they succeed in completing the final part of the sacrifice.

Dec1964

[14]Mar 22, 2013

After watching "Because The Night" what is Bonnie going to do now that she knows Jeremy

is dead.