The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Official Episode Discussion 2.20: "The Last Day"

ionee24

[81]May 1, 2011
    • level: 32
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    ionee24 wrote:

No he didn't, Elijah only said that Klaus had lied about the curse in order to get every werewolf and vampire in the globe searching for the ingredients he needed.

Up until today what really bound vampires and werewolves remains a plot hole.

Okay then my bad I guess I'll have to rewatch the scenes lol

Don't worry, I just need that plot hole fixed by next season so I don't feel like I've been wasting my time with this one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[82]May 1, 2011
    • level: 16
    ionee24 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    ionee24 wrote:

No he didn't, Elijah only said that Klaus had lied about the curse in order to get every werewolf and vampire in the globe searching for the ingredients he needed.

Up until today what really bound vampires and werewolves remains a plot hole.

Okay then my bad I guess I'll have to rewatch the scenes lol

Don't worry, I just need that plot hole fixed by next season so I don't feel like I've been wasting my time with this one.

Yeah, it is a pretty big one so they better get fillin lol

ionee24

[83]May 1, 2011
    • level: 32
    And, hopefully, not with yet another curse because that would be insulting IMO.

johnmarlena422

[84]May 2, 2011
    • level: 16
    ionee24 wrote:
    And, hopefully, not with yet another curse because that would be insulting IMO.

Lmao Omg that really made me laugh because the thought of a new introduction to another curse hadn't even crossed my mind..Probably should have because sadly, I could actually see that happening but when you think about it 'one curse being masked as another curse which turns out to not even be a curse at all and then la dee da in walks a brand spankin new curse in explanation of those pesky little plot holes left over from the residue of said fake curse'.. It's just so utterly ridiculous that it's laughable. Next thing ya know, the curse of the werewolf bite won't actually be a curse after all and Rose only died because she coincidentally turned out to be allergic to Jules Lmao Okay maybe takin it a lil far but I think I made my point lol I really hope they don't go there because I agree it would be very insulting not just to the intelligence of the viewers but the characters as well. As awesome as TVD is, the level of repetitiveness is at times one big eyeroll so I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Oh my sorry for the rant LOL Shutting up now haha

danharr

[85]May 10, 2011
    • level: 45

Good episode nice build up to the Klaus fight and nice turnabout with Denna being turned too bad for her and Alric once again with a vamp girl to deal with. Can't wait to see if we're really losing Damon, Carolines butt head mom get her's, and marveling once again at how bad Tyler is as a character it was a good episode.