The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Official Episode Discussion 3.22: "The Departed"

  • Avatar of ciaBrysh

    ciaBrysh

    [21]May 10, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/12
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 28

    I want to say that the point of the flashbacks, was to forshadow a future "delena". Damon was the one who met her first, and since she is now a vampire, chances are she will lose the compulsion to forget that they met etc etc so on and so forth.



    I was unhappy with how they turned Tyler into Klaus. I love Joseph Morgan, but to be realistic... Klaus was becoming a cockroach. He just won't go away. Even the actor goes away and he is STILL THERE.


    I also wonder about Matt's fate, did he make it? What if Stefan didn't make it in time? WHY did Stefan listen to Elena??


    I'm not too sure how I feel now that Elena is a vampire, this sort of thing really only seems to ever work out in books but on screen the shows like this *or* where the popular couple get together, those are usually series enders right there. (Hopefully won't be the same way for Castle, or this show!)




    Anyway, I reallllly liked this finale. It had it's good, and it's bad...as does all finales.



    What will happen with the Originals now? I'm realllllly crossing my fingers for maybe Elijah to become a more main character because Rebeckah was beginning to get on my nerves as well.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xxliveyourlife

    xxliveyourlife

    [22]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 04/25/12
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 15

    was that a great finale or what?! I said it before. it wasn't that great of a season...there were many ups and downs but I think the finale brought the show back up!!! =) really really really mindblowing!!!


    first Klaus did tell the truth and he in fact turned Katherine and she turend Stefan and he turned Damon and so on... But it took me a little bit when Ric staked him and Stefan and Damon didn't die right away.. but when Tyler had this look-a-like heart attack and Bonnie turned up I knew she did some kind of spell !!! But it really surprised me that she let Klaus live in Tyler's body, which means Tyler is in fact dead.


    I can't tell you how many times I cried during the episode!! It's astonishing what this show and its characters do to me and my feelings!! when Caroline said goodbye to Tyler, I cried. When Elena chose Stefan, I screamed and cried at once!!! I knew she would choose him (oh and the kiss :O finally!!!! we (well I) waited so long for that!). But when Damon said goodbye to her, I cried too


    it's just so said how many great characters have died already!! I actually didn't want that Ric dies, as I didn't want Jenna to die.


    Props for the link between Elena's life before she meet Stefan and this episode! that was in fact really great! and now we know that Damon meet her first. so it's really generous of him to erase her memory and let her think that she first met Stefan and he 'brought' her back to life and saved him!


    and the accident! Her father told Stefan to save her and she tells him to save Matt!! and the scene after she dies with Stefan sitting near her, crying, broke my heart!


    but now Meredith saved her..that means she becomes a vampire?! which she never wanted...



    what happens now?! urgh season finale means season break means we have to wait til September to find out!! oooouuiii

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ummhaniyyah

    ummhaniyyah

    [23]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 09/18/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 186
    Klaus didn't turn Katherine. She was turned by the hoarder vampire lady Stefan and Damon went looking for. The question was who had turned that vampire and we never got a clear answer because Cole killed her. In the scene with Rebekah and Elijah consoling one another over Klaus' death they talk about how it wasn't either of them and not Cole and Rebekah says that she is certain that it was Klaus.

    xxliveyourlife wrote:

    was that a great finale or what?! I said it before. it wasn't that great of a season...there were many ups and downs but I think the finale brought the show back up!!! =) really really really mindblowing!!!


    first Klaus did tell the truth and he in fact turned Katherine and she turend Stefan and he turned Damon and so on... But it took me a little bit when Ric staked him and Stefan and Damon didn't die right away.. but when Tyler had this look-a-like heart attack and Bonnie turned up I knew she did some kind of spell !!! But it really surprised me that she let Klaus live in Tyler's body, which means Tyler is in fact dead.


    I can't tell you how many times I cried during the episode!! It's astonishing what this show and its characters do to me and my feelings!! when Caroline said goodbye to Tyler, I cried. When Elena chose Stefan, I screamed and cried at once!!! I knew she would choose him (oh and the kiss :O finally!!!! we (well I) waited so long for that!). But when Damon said goodbye to her, I cried too


    it's just so said how many great characters have died already!! I actually didn't want that Ric dies, as I didn't want Jenna to die.


    Props for the link between Elena's life before she meet Stefan and this episode! that was in fact really great! and now we know that Damon meet her first. so it's really generous of him to erase her memory and let her think that she first met Stefan and he 'brought' her back to life and saved him!


    and the accident! Her father told Stefan to save her and she tells him to save Matt!! and the scene after she dies with Stefan sitting near her, crying, broke my heart!


    but now Meredith saved her..that means she becomes a vampire?! which she never wanted...



    what happens now?! urgh season finale means season break means we have to wait til September to find out!! oooouuiii

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ummhaniyyah

    ummhaniyyah

    [24]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 09/18/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 186
    I agree with you that this was a good episode with all sorts of nice twists and turns. I don't get those who have written about how much they hated it.

    There is all this talk of how Elena should be with Damon, but it is consistent with her character that she would choose Stefan -- although she wanted more than what Matt was offering, marriage and children, and as Damon said wanted adventure and passion, etc. the Elena we know is just too responsible and goody-goody to want what Damon really has to offer. I love the Damon character but he is a hot mess and often a very bad man. If he gets upset or depressed it's totally in keeping with his character to go off and kill a few people. He's also a by any means necessary kind of a person, while Stefan has true moral compass (like Elena). Even if Elena asked Damon would never save Matt first over her.

    Elena becoming a vampire really was depressing for me. It erases so much of the possibility now for the character. We now know that she'll never live a normal life, never have children, never do so many things (unless the series employs some change in the rules). And one of the driving forces in the series, the constant threats to Elena is gone. Also, we now know that we can't really talk about getting rid of vampires for good anymore. They are now here to stay - so another driving theme gone. I imagine though that these will be replaced with goody-goody Elena finding her way through being a vampire -- will she kill someone as Caroline did and how would she deal with something like that? And it also brings back the possibility of Damon as a true love interest and puts her on an equal footing with Damon and Stefan. She'll no longer be the damsel in distress. She may even love the power and freedom being a vampire gives her.

    A meeting between Katherine and Elena as a vampire could be very interesting.

    I think we may have to worry about Bonnie. Her mother warned her that to do the desiccating spell she would have to go to the dark side and that it may have consequences. And in the ep she did seem flush with her own power. I wonder if we'll get Willow from Buffy now.

    xxliveyourlife wrote:

    was that a great finale or what?! I said it before. it wasn't that great of a season...there were many ups and downs but I think the finale brought the show back up!!! =) really really really mindblowing!!!


    first Klaus did tell the truth and he in fact turned Katherine and she turend Stefan and he turned Damon and so on... But it took me a little bit when Ric staked him and Stefan and Damon didn't die right away.. but when Tyler had this look-a-like heart attack and Bonnie turned up I knew she did some kind of spell !!! But it really surprised me that she let Klaus live in Tyler's body, which means Tyler is in fact dead.


    I can't tell you how many times I cried during the episode!! It's astonishing what this show and its characters do to me and my feelings!! when Caroline said goodbye to Tyler, I cried. When Elena chose Stefan, I screamed and cried at once!!! I knew she would choose him (oh and the kiss :O finally!!!! we (well I) waited so long for that!). But when Damon said goodbye to her, I cried too


    it's just so said how many great characters have died already!! I actually didn't want that Ric dies, as I didn't want Jenna to die.


    Props for the link between Elena's life before she meet Stefan and this episode! that was in fact really great! and now we know that Damon meet her first. so it's really generous of him to erase her memory and let her think that she first met Stefan and he 'brought' her back to life and saved him!


    and the accident! Her father told Stefan to save her and she tells him to save Matt!! and the scene after she dies with Stefan sitting near her, crying, broke my heart!


    but now Meredith saved her..that means she becomes a vampire?! which she never wanted...



    what happens now?! urgh season finale means season break means we have to wait til September to find out!! oooouuiii

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [25]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298

    ummhaniyyah wrote:
    If he gets upset or depressed it's totally in keeping with his character to go off and kill a few people.
    Yeah but in this ep when he really got hurt he didn't want to kill someone he wanted to be killed, I actaully felt for him there, elena used him for a year or whatever it is in their time.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [26]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298
    KamakaLo wrote:
    Wow. Can I just say go Rebekah? being responsible for Elena's death. I wanted her dead after what she did to Damon. What a fool. Poor Damon once again gets his heart broken and also loses Alaric. If I was going to feel for any character on the finale it would be Damon and Jeremy. With Elena turning into a vampire though I'm sure she'll remember everything with Damon?.. I'll still continue to hate her though.


    Yeah I agree this triangle stuff is a trainwreck and they broke Damon's heart to the point that he wanted it ripped out. They should've just stuck with stelena since its obvious they won't ever give it up and wrote some better storylines this season rather than this season filled with hope for Damon then gets screwed over. We DE fans never minded SE in the first two season because their were good plots and storylines, now they've ruined everything. Hope season 4 improves and that we get good storylines again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tommy0122

    tommy0122

    [27]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 07/02/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 202

    One thing they need to do for the next season is a complete change out of the writers. That would put a fresh face on the series. The writers they have currently are awful. How they got their job is beyond me.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kitanishi

    Kitanishi

    [28]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 01/20/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 766
    tommy0122 wrote:

    One thing they need to do for the next season is a complete change out of the writers. That would put a fresh face on the series. The writers they have currently are awful. How they got their job is beyond me.



    KW and Plec being in the project as lead writers is what is ruining them all.


    A. Chambliss for example wrote some of the most horribly atrocious TVD episodes including S2 finale. However in Once Upon A TIme a lot of his episodes, like "Heart of Darkness" shine in quality.


    Frankly at this moment the show's such a mess that its better just to put it out of its misery and cancel it, rebooting it few years after with better writers/actors(dream lead-writer for TVD has always been joss whedon for me, as its exactly the kind of stuff he can do masterful stuff in) .

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [29]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298

    Kitanishi wrote:



    1. Klaus in Tyler body was just LOL. Out of nowhere, just like a lot of things this season.


    2. The "romance" scene with steffie was emotionless and bland and felt like something out of twilight. Same with Damon phonecall.


    3. The only question remains is - HOW WORSE can this show get next season? I for one, am fed up with this already and won't be back.



    4. Season two sacrifice story was horrible. Elena characterization was a pure mary sue stuff of nightmares, she did not react to anything and the show established that death means nothing.



    5. Overall looking back, I still question on why the hell did they not turn Elena in the end of season one? Because ultimately both S2 and S3 were entirely pointless downward ride towards mediocrity till the point when show was not even enjoyable as trainwreck. Had she turned then, before her character degraded and we had thousands of other turnings, it might have been interesting? Now?



    1. Yes that is really getting old, and what is the point of that now? Tyler is gone and Klaus's body. Klaus is stil there so why not leave him there in his own freacin body if you decide to keep him. after all they let rick die so he can't kill anymore originals so if they shifted events and killed rick first then Tyler would still be there.


    2. The romance was exactly Twilight, if she somehow chose damon it would've seemed less Twilight and finally now I agree with you that the love triangle was a trainwreck, it had NO POINT (words youuse oftenly hehe) because the only point was if damon had a shot because they've explicitly said multiple time it'll always be stefan, so now it once again is, what was the POINT of the triangle then writers?


    3. I guess I will be back for s4 though to see what they conjure up, I believe in miracles lol


    4. The death thing, yeah I get that now, looks like every finale a main character dies, it's just about who is it going to be this time? And guess what, MATT lives! Seriously that guy needs an applause to survive after 3 seasons!


    5. I get your point there, it makes sense it would've touched the audience emotionally, now NO SHOCK or emotion only Twilight thoughts(too much of these this episode!)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [30]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    xxliveyourlife wrote:

    was that a great finale or what?! I said it before. it wasn't that great of a season...there were many ups and downs but I think the finale brought the show back up!!! =) really really really mindblowing!!!


    first Klaus did tell the truth and he in fact turned Katherine and she turend Stefan and he turned Damon and so on... But it took me a little bit when Ric staked him and Stefan and Damon didn't die right away.. but when Tyler had this look-a-like heart attack and Bonnie turned up I knew she did some kind of spell !!! But it really surprised me that she let Klaus live in Tyler's body, which means Tyler is in fact dead.


    I can't tell you how many times I cried during the episode!! It's astonishing what this show and its characters do to me and my feelings!! when Caroline said goodbye to Tyler, I cried. When Elena chose Stefan, I screamed and cried at once!!! I knew she would choose him (oh and the kiss :O finally!!!! we (well I) waited so long for that!). But when Damon said goodbye to her, I cried too


    it's just so said how many great characters have died already!! I actually didn't want that Ric dies, as I didn't want Jenna to die.


    Props for the link between Elena's life before she meet Stefan and this episode! that was in fact really great! and now we know that Damon meet her first. so it's really generous of him to erase her memory and let her think that she first met Stefan and he 'brought' her back to life and saved him!


    and the accident! Her father told Stefan to save her and she tells him to save Matt!! and the scene after she dies with Stefan sitting near her, crying, broke my heart!


    but now Meredith saved her..that means she becomes a vampire?! which she never wanted...



    what happens now?! urgh season finale means season break means we have to wait til September to find out!! oooouuiii



    We still don't know what vampire line Damon and Stefan came from as Klaus never died.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [31]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    stanmorne wrote:

    Kitanishi wrote:



    1. Klaus in Tyler body was just LOL. Out of nowhere, just like a lot of things this season.


    2. The "romance" scene with steffie was emotionless and bland and felt like something out of twilight. Same with Damon phonecall.


    3. The only question remains is - HOW WORSE can this show get next season? I for one, am fed up with this already and won't be back.



    4. Season two sacrifice story was horrible. Elena characterization was a pure mary sue stuff of nightmares, she did not react to anything and the show established that death means nothing.



    5. Overall looking back, I still question on why the hell did they not turn Elena in the end of season one? Because ultimately both S2 and S3 were entirely pointless downward ride towards mediocrity till the point when show was not even enjoyable as trainwreck. Had she turned then, before her character degraded and we had thousands of other turnings, it might have been interesting? Now?



    1. Yes that is really getting old, and what is the point of that now? Tyler is gone and Klaus's body. Klaus is stil there so why not leave him there in his own freacin body if you decide to keep him. after all they let rick die so he can't kill anymore originals so if they shifted events and killed rick first then Tyler would still be there.


    2. The romance was exactly Twilight, if she somehow chose damon it would've seemed less Twilight and finally now I agree with you that the love triangle was a trainwreck, it had NO POINT (words youuse oftenly hehe) because the only point was if damon had a shot because they've explicitly said multiple time it'll always be stefan, so now it once again is, what was the POINT of the triangle then writers?


    3. I guess I will be back for s4 though to see what they conjure up, I believe in miracles lol


    4. The death thing, yeah I get that now, looks like every finale a main character dies, it's just about who is it going to be this time? And guess what, MATT lives! Seriously that guy needs an applause to survive after 3 seasons!


    5. I get your point there, it makes sense it would've touched the audience emotionally, now NO SHOCK or emotion only Twilight thoughts(too much of these this episode!)



    I felt from the beginning that the feelings Elena has for Damon couldn't even be compared to what she felt for Stefan. I posted several times that Elena had the chance to build a relationship with Stefan...to truly fall in love with him and to develop a bond with him. This never occurred with Damon. Also, we find out now that Damon was in Mystic Falls before anybody knew and that after he told Elena what he felt she wanted or needed in her life after she had an argument with Stefan, (which basically was a description of himself) he compelled Elena to go after what she wanted and made her forget that she even met him. Interesting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ionee24

    ionee24

    [32]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 07/05/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,771

    KingofIPirates wrote:
    Meh; while I didn't like much of the episode as the bulk of the storyline remained rather weak throughout I did however find the ending intriguing...


    I don't understand how could that be the case when the ending its a rip off of the last Twillight movie, only without a baby.


    I didn't even need to watch it in orderto know this was only going to end with two Katherines (i.e. two Petrova vampires).

    Edited on 05/11/2012 9:25am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KamakaLo

    KamakaLo

    [33]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 11/14/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,982
    JP saying Elena will be with Stefan for a little while next season so that right there tells me she will be the same dull boring Elena as usual. I had a small amount of hope that her becoming a vampire would maybe change things and make her a little interesting but that hope is all gone now. I don't think Delena will ever be a real couple. I think all they'll ever do is tease them and have Elena use him which is sad because Damon is better than that and worth more. I guess they hate Damon?.. looks that way. I'm a DE fan but I care more about Damon so I hate how he was used and treated so time he gets real love but he won't and I think that is pathetic. I agree new writers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kitanishi

    Kitanishi

    [34]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 01/20/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 766
    ionee24 wrote:

    KingofIPirates wrote:
    Meh; while I didn't like much of the episode as the bulk of the storyline remained rather weak throughout I did however find the ending intriguing...


    I don't understand how could that be the case when the ending its a rip off of the last Twillight movie, only without a baby.


    I didn't even need to watch it in orderto know this was only going to end with two Katherines (i.e. two Petrova vampires).



    you mean two elenas.

    since Katherine has been as boring and bland as elena for a season and a half now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [35]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298
    Kitanishi wrote:
    ionee24 wrote:

    KingofIPirates wrote:
    Meh; while I didn't like much of the episode as the bulk of the storyline remained rather weak throughout I did however find the ending intriguing...


    I don't understand how could that be the case when the ending its a rip off of the last Twillight movie, only without a baby.


    I didn't even need to watch it in orderto know this was only going to end with two Katherines (i.e. two Petrova vampires).



    you mean two elenas.

    since Katherine has been as boring and bland as elena for a season and a half now.
    hahahaha funny
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gatoraderising

    gatoraderising

    [36]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 02/23/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 431
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    xxliveyourlife wrote:

    was that a great finale or what?! I said it before. it wasn't that great of a season...there were many ups and downs but I think the finale brought the show back up!!! =) really really really mindblowing!!!


    first Klaus did tell the truth and he in fact turned Katherine and she turend Stefan and he turned Damon and so on... But it took me a little bit when Ric staked him and Stefan and Damon didn't die right away.. but when Tyler had this look-a-like heart attack and Bonnie turned up I knew she did some kind of spell !!! But it really surprised me that she let Klaus live in Tyler's body, which means Tyler is in fact dead.


    I can't tell you how many times I cried during the episode!! It's astonishing what this show and its characters do to me and my feelings!! when Caroline said goodbye to Tyler, I cried. When Elena chose Stefan, I screamed and cried at once!!! I knew she would choose him (oh and the kiss :O finally!!!! we (well I) waited so long for that!). But when Damon said goodbye to her, I cried too


    it's just so said how many great characters have died already!! I actually didn't want that Ric dies, as I didn't want Jenna to die.


    Props for the link between Elena's life before she meet Stefan and this episode! that was in fact really great! and now we know that Damon meet her first. so it's really generous of him to erase her memory and let her think that she first met Stefan and he 'brought' her back to life and saved him!


    and the accident! Her father told Stefan to save her and she tells him to save Matt!! and the scene after she dies with Stefan sitting near her, crying, broke my heart!


    but now Meredith saved her..that means she becomes a vampire?! which she never wanted...



    what happens now?! urgh season finale means season break means we have to wait til September to find out!! oooouuiii



    We still don't know what vampire line Damon and Stefan came from as Klaus never died.


    Well if Elijah, Rebekah and Kol didnt turn the vampire who turned Rose that leaves only Klaus.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [37]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    gatoraderising wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    xxliveyourlife wrote:

    was that a great finale or what?! I said it before. it wasn't that great of a season...there were many ups and downs but I think the finale brought the show back up!!! =) really really really mindblowing!!!


    first Klaus did tell the truth and he in fact turned Katherine and she turend Stefan and he turned Damon and so on... But it took me a little bit when Ric staked him and Stefan and Damon didn't die right away.. but when Tyler had this look-a-like heart attack and Bonnie turned up I knew she did some kind of spell !!! But it really surprised me that she let Klaus live in Tyler's body, which means Tyler is in fact dead.


    I can't tell you how many times I cried during the episode!! It's astonishing what this show and its characters do to me and my feelings!! when Caroline said goodbye to Tyler, I cried. When Elena chose Stefan, I screamed and cried at once!!! I knew she would choose him (oh and the kiss :O finally!!!! we (well I) waited so long for that!). But when Damon said goodbye to her, I cried too


    it's just so said how many great characters have died already!! I actually didn't want that Ric dies, as I didn't want Jenna to die.


    Props for the link between Elena's life before she meet Stefan and this episode! that was in fact really great! and now we know that Damon meet her first. so it's really generous of him to erase her memory and let her think that she first met Stefan and he 'brought' her back to life and saved him!


    and the accident! Her father told Stefan to save her and she tells him to save Matt!! and the scene after she dies with Stefan sitting near her, crying, broke my heart!


    but now Meredith saved her..that means she becomes a vampire?! which she never wanted...



    what happens now?! urgh season finale means season break means we have to wait til September to find out!! oooouuiii



    We still don't know what vampire line Damon and Stefan came from as Klaus never died.


    Well if Elijah, Rebekah and Kol didnt turn the vampire who turned Rose that leaves only Klaus.


    They are Originals. Which means manipulation and lies. We can't believe what they are saying. We still don't know who turned Rose.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of otakuami

    otakuami

    [38]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 03/31/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 5

    ionee24 wrote:


    KingofIPirates wrote:
    Meh; while I didn't like much of the episode as the bulk of the storyline remained rather weak throughout I did however find the ending intriguing...


    I don't understand how could that be the case when the ending its a rip off of the last Twillight movie, only without a baby.


    I didn't even need to watch it in orderto know this was only going to end with two Katherines (i.e. two Petrova vampires).



    Except in the books, when Elena is turned she still doesn't behave like Katherine, Elena actually kills her.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of otakuami

    otakuami

    [39]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 03/31/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 5

    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    gatoraderising wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    xxliveyourlife wrote:


    was that a great finale or what?! I said it before. it wasn't that great of a season...there were many ups and downs but I think the finale brought the show back up!!! =) really really really mindblowing!!!


    first Klaus did tell the truth and he in fact turned Katherine and she turend Stefan and he turned Damon and so on... But it took me a little bit when Ric staked him and Stefan and Damon didn't die right away.. but when Tyler had this look-a-like heart attack and Bonnie turned up I knew she did some kind of spell !!! But it really surprised me that she let Klaus live in Tyler's body, which means Tyler is in fact dead.


    I can't tell you how many times I cried during the episode!! It's astonishing what this show and its characters do to me and my feelings!! when Caroline said goodbye to Tyler, I cried. When Elena chose Stefan, I screamed and cried at once!!! I knew she would choose him (oh and the kiss :O finally!!!! we (well I) waited so long for that!). But when Damon said goodbye to her, I cried too


    it's just so said how many great characters have died already!! I actually didn't want that Ric dies, as I didn't want Jenna to die.


    Props for the link between Elena's life before she meet Stefan and this episode! that was in fact really great! and now we know that Damon meet her first. so it's really generous of him to erase her memory and let her think that she first met Stefan and he 'brought' her back to life and saved him!


    and the accident! Her father told Stefan to save her and she tells him to save Matt!! and the scene after she dies with Stefan sitting near her, crying, broke my heart!


    but now Meredith saved her..that means she becomes a vampire?! which she never wanted...



    what happens now?! urgh season finale means season break means we have to wait til September to find out!! oooouuiii


    We still don't know what vampire line Damon and Stefan came from as Klaus never died.
    Well if Elijah, Rebekah and Kol didnt turn the vampire who turned Rose that leaves only Klaus.
    They are Originals. Which means manipulation and lies. We can't believe what they are saying. We still don't know who turned Rose.


    Scary Mary turned Rose, it's who turned Mary that we're still all wondering even though it was implied it was Klaus by his siblings.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [40]May 11, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298
    otakuami wrote:

    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    gatoraderising wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    xxliveyourlife wrote:


    was that a great finale or what?! I said it before. it wasn't that great of a season...there were many ups and downs but I think the finale brought the show back up!!! =) really really really mindblowing!!!


    first Klaus did tell the truth and he in fact turned Katherine and she turend Stefan and he turned Damon and so on... But it took me a little bit when Ric staked him and Stefan and Damon didn't die right away.. but when Tyler had this look-a-like heart attack and Bonnie turned up I knew she did some kind of spell !!! But it really surprised me that she let Klaus live in Tyler's body, which means Tyler is in fact dead.


    I can't tell you how many times I cried during the episode!! It's astonishing what this show and its characters do to me and my feelings!! when Caroline said goodbye to Tyler, I cried. When Elena chose Stefan, I screamed and cried at once!!! I knew she would choose him (oh and the kiss :O finally!!!! we (well I) waited so long for that!). But when Damon said goodbye to her, I cried too


    it's just so said how many great characters have died already!! I actually didn't want that Ric dies, as I didn't want Jenna to die.


    Props for the link between Elena's life before she meet Stefan and this episode! that was in fact really great! and now we know that Damon meet her first. so it's really generous of him to erase her memory and let her think that she first met Stefan and he 'brought' her back to life and saved him!


    and the accident! Her father told Stefan to save her and she tells him to save Matt!! and the scene after she dies with Stefan sitting near her, crying, broke my heart!


    but now Meredith saved her..that means she becomes a vampire?! which she never wanted...



    what happens now?! urgh season finale means season break means we have to wait til September to find out!! oooouuiii


    We still don't know what vampire line Damon and Stefan came from as Klaus never died.
    Well if Elijah, Rebekah and Kol didnt turn the vampire who turned Rose that leaves only Klaus.
    They are Originals. Which means manipulation and lies. We can't believe what they are saying. We still don't know who turned Rose.


    Scary Mary turned Rose, it's who turned Mary that we're still all wondering even though it was implied it was Klaus by his siblings.

    I'm with you on this I never really believed it was Klaus who turned Mary I guess if he did, the writers love him even more than they already do to connect the main characters to him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.