safibwana

[1]May 12, 2012
    • level: 11

Okay, let's try this:

1. Rewatch episode.

2. Reread recap.

3. Post Comment

4. Chaos

Recap Treasury: http://www.tv.com/news/the-tv-com-photo-recap-treasury-26826/

Hopefully the show editor will tolerate us. I mean, hopefully this will bring the photo recap and show page forum subcommunities together.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MeftihePhoen

[2]May 12, 2012
    • level: 1

Arg don't get how this works, but I will try!!

Montana_Katana

[6]May 13, 2012
    • level: 2
    Hmmm. Had another post here. I was trying to figure out if this would let me "respond" to one of you. Seem to have deleted my own post?? Confused. Also, allergy meds are kicking in and letting me breathe (yeah!), but I'm ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

safibwana

[7]May 21, 2012
    Montana_Katana wrote:
    Hmmm. Had another post here. I was trying to figure out if this would let me "respond" to one of you. Seem to have deleted my own post?? Confused. Also, allergy meds are kicking in and letting me breathe (yeah!), but I'm ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

I looked into tinychat and permanence. It wants our money. $15/mo. So, if nothing else, this is a lovely place to put the weekly schedule. Oh, and the link. http://tinychat.com/wn1u6

Next/first group rewatch is next Sunday, May 27th, 11AM EST. Episodes 1x01 1x02 and 1x03. We will be watching and chatting at the same time. Nothing is set in stone, so if you want a change in format or schedule, harass Meftihe. I mean, umm, show up and let your voice be heard! We'll clearly be there till a minimum of 1:06 PM, but almost certainly later (took us longer than that to remember why we were there at the planning meeting).

Montana_Katana

[8]May 26, 2012

That's hilarious to think of last weekend as a planning meeting, for anything. I SO wish some of the board meetings and oversight committees that I have to deal with IRL would operate more like that planning meeting, and have happy group art therapy time! I missed the first few hours of the planning committee, are we doing three episodes each weekend? (I assuming that the general goal is to finish the 66 episode re-watch before season 4 starts in October?)

If we create a "new" tinychat periodically, then can we keep using the free trial version, over and over? (Not really sure how tinychat structure works or if that is what is going on?)

safibwana

[9]May 27, 2012
    Montana_Katana wrote:

That's hilarious to think of last weekend as a planning meeting, for anything. I SO wish some of the board meetings and oversight committees that I have to deal with IRL would operate more like that planning meeting, and have happy group art therapy time! I missed the first few hours of the planning committee, are we doing three episodes each weekend? (I assuming that the general goal is to finish the 66 episode re-watch before season 4 starts in October?)

If we create a "new" tinychat periodically, then can we keep using the free trial version, over and over? (Not really sure how tinychat structure works or if that is what is going on?)

Not sure, they use the word permanent, but this one seems permanent enough but with a funny name? Clearly, if the worst that happens is we have to recreate the room once a week, we are good.

But that was TOTALLY a planning meeting, somewhere within the first hour we stated the agenda and somewhere in the last hour we got around to doing the one item on it!

Also, yes, I believe meftihe said 3 eps every week works out, and I trust her enough to not do the math.

safibwana

[10]May 28, 2012

safibwana wrote:
    Also, yes, I believe meftihe said 3 eps every week works out, and I trust her enough to not do the math.

To anyone who is checking here for schedule updates. Yes, we did it, though we actually did 4 episodes to line up with Price's first S1 recap. And really, they went by very fast. We will do the same next week at the same time.

Also, not everyone was there for the whole time (whch is okay), some had places to be and left early and some came late. We peaked at 11 or 12 viewers and some of us stuck around for a bit at the end, which is good, since one slacker (who shall remain nameless) showed up at the end.

Montana_Katana

[11]May 28, 2012

safibwana wrote:

safibwana wrote:

To anyone who is checking here for schedule updates. Yes, we did it, though we actually did 4 episodes to line up with Price's first S1 recap. And really, they went by very fast. We will do the same next week at the same time.

Also, not everyone was there for the whole time (whch is okay), some had places to be and left early and some came late. We peaked at 11 or 12 viewers and some of us stuck around for a bit at the end, which is good, since one slacker (who shall remain nameless) showed up at the end.

There was a slacker? Huh, news to me.

safibwana

[12]May 31, 2012
    Montana_Katana wrote:

There was a slacker? Huh, news to me.

Am pretty much gonna start calling out people by name for not showing up while on random other pages. Coz that's how I do.

safibwana

[13]Jun 9, 2012

For any who may be lurking, yes, there is another rewatch tomorrow, starting at the same time, beginning with episode 9 of the first season.