The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

season 4 episode 4

Ingelief

[1]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 7

Wow what a episode, great scene between elena and stefan in the woods playing with there strength and love.

Weird story about the five, but question: Why did Stefan agree on putting a dagger in Rebeccas hearth??? she gave the info so why do that????

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstitely1

[2]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 12

Ingelief wrote:

Wow what a episode, great scene between elena and stefan in the woods playing with there strength and love.

Weird story about the five, but question: Why did Stefan agree on putting a dagger in Rebekahs hearth??? she gave the info so why do that????

Klaus probably daggered her to keep her from interfering with the plan for the cure. However, I honestly believe that Rebekah would end up wanting the cure as every sign points to her wanting a normal life.

This episode to me was a HUGE letdown. The Five were not menacing at all as a cure is not a weapon, its not. The producers overhyped how big this episode was for damon and elena as it turned back into a huge circle. Of course Bonnie would be the one to ruin scenes where Elena actually started to have a personality. The fact that Stefan betrayed Rebekah pissed me off, because lets be honest this cure isnt going to work. Its called the VAMPIRE diaries, if stefan or elena become humans it will only be one of them, no way all of the main characters become human, and if one does I see it being Damon for book purposes.

haldrey

[3]Nov 5, 2012
    • level: 22
    The show is always enjoyable but this episode turned to be a bit lame and I hope it will be the only one of the season.

asnoo02

[4]Nov 5, 2012
    • level: 3

Yep the cure will obviously not work out... It will not be as easy as it sounds! And I would LOVE to have Damon turn to human and see how he deals with cuz in the books it was AMAZING! I actually simply laughed at how much he hated it !!