The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Season 4 Thoughts, Predictions, News, Spoilers, Etc.

stanmorne

[1]May 13, 2012
    • level: 6

What do you guys think will happen in season 4, what will the main plotline be, hopefully not Original-Centered again, I guess we are all over it or do you want that to continue? Will Elena actually become a vampire... I mean this show sometimes take shocking turns and have endless spells for anything if you know what I mean... Any news or spoilers to add?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstitely1

[2]May 13, 2012
    • level: 12

stanmorne wrote:

What do you guys think will happen in season 4, what will the main plotline be, hopefully not Original-Centered again, I guess we are all over it or do you want that to continue? Will Elena actually become a vampire... I mean this show sometimes take shocking turns and have endless spells for anything if you know what I mean... Any news or spoilers to add?

I think Elena will turn into a vampire, as at some point she has to and if this is a fake out, its a poorly timed one. i do see it being another original season because 3 are still alive, but i think the direction of the season will maybe be them against the council and people finally figuring out about vampires. or atleast i hope so, that to me seems interesting.

Justlikeheaven_

[3]May 13, 2012
    • level: 33
    jstitely1 wrote:

stanmorne wrote:

I think Elena will turn into a vampire, as at some point she has to and if this is a fake out, its a poorly timed one. i do see it being another original season because 3 are still alive, but i think the direction of the season will maybe be them against the council and people finally figuring out about vampires. or atleast i hope so, that to me seems interesting.

Yeah, i am thinking that is going to be the case for season 4. I am thinking that it is going to be a lot about the vampires protecting each other and themselves since alter ego Alaric ratted Caroline and Tyler's moms out for keeping the secret of having vampire children. lol.

stanmorne

[4]May 14, 2012
    jstitely1 wrote:

stanmorne wrote:

Hehe I agree, some humanly threats would be nice for a change.. And I wonder what Klaus's intentions will be, to take revenge on the Salvatores or only deceive Caroline with his new body and what his reactions will be about the doppleganger being turned. And I guess he'll return to joseph morgan when he is done having fun with Tyler because Rick closed the coffin and fire needs oxygen hehe. What'll Bonnie's mission be? Maybe even teaming up with Klaus now that she has gone dark.

stanmorne

[5]May 14, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

stanmorne wrote:

I am thinking that it is going to be a lot about the vampires protecting each other and themselves

Maybe Klaus will help them.. But I doubt it, revenge is a sweet game.. hehe

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[6]May 14, 2012
    • level: 13
    Well, for one thing, I am thinking that Elena is not going to be a vampire at the start of next season but will somehow be turned during the season. Elena and Stefan will be a couple again with new issues. Especially issues surrounding their personalities as Elena's has definitely changed. Damon will probably go back to being a serial killer again out of rage, loneliness and jealousy. Klaus will be the same boring Klaus, "I need my hybrids". Don't think Klaus will reveal to Caroline right away that he is in Tyler's body. When Bonnie's decision to cast that spell to put Klaus in Tyler's body is revealed, that will cause rifts with her and everybody else in Mystic Falls. But I am tired of that plot line with all characters. Everybody makes these secret decisions without discussing things with anyone and then everybody gets mad at them for five episodes then they let their anger go. Too repetitive. The other Originals will probably be part timers and a minor issue in the next season as they will probably just have a recurring role. Doesn't look too bright in my eyes for The Vampire Diaries next season.

jstitely1

[7]May 14, 2012

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    Well, for one thing, I am thinking that Elena is not going to be a vampire at the start of next season but will somehow be turned during the season. Elena and Stefan will be a couple again with new issues. Especially issues surrounding their personalities as Elena's has definitely changed. Damon will probably go back to being a serial killer again out of rage, loneliness and jealousy. Klaus will be the same boring Klaus, "I need my hybrids". Don't think Klaus will reveal to Caroline right away that he is in Tyler's body. When Bonnie's decision to cast that spell to put Klaus in Tyler's body is revealed, that will cause rifts with her and everybody else in Mystic Falls. But I am tired of that plot line with all characters. Everybody makes these secret decisions without discussing things with anyone and then everybody gets mad at them for five episodes then they let their anger go. Too repetitive. The other Originals will probably be part timers and a minor issue in the next season as they will probably just have a recurring role. Doesn't look too bright in my eyes for The Vampire Diaries next season.

Julie Plec did an interview and she said that she expects to have klaus intyler's body for atleast one episode so he can spend time with caroline as her boyfriend. Nina Dobrev also tweeted yesterday that Elena was going to be a vampire, but that might get changed so who knows

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[8]May 14, 2012
    jstitely1 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:

Julie Plec did an interview and she said that she expects to have klaus intyler's body for atleast one episode so he can spend time with caroline as her boyfriend. Nina Dobrev also tweeted yesterday that Elena was going to be a vampire, but that might get changed so who knows

I hope that Elena doesn't become a vampire this way. It is too much like twilight for me and unoriginal...especially to do this at the end of the season...

stanmorne

[9]May 15, 2012
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:

I hope that Elena doesn't become a vampire this way. It is too much like twilight for me and unoriginal...especially to do this at the end of the season...
    Yeah the timing wasn't the greatest and actually I was surprised when I saw the last shot, it looked exactly like Twilight.. I thought TvD would try to be way different. Well at least vd's mythology is better and that they didn't have to bite her like on twilight that is really stupid, hehe.

stanmorne

[10]May 15, 2012
    jstitely1 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:

Is there any other info in the interview about what Damon will be up to?

jstitely1

[11]May 15, 2012

stanmorne wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:

She has really only done one main interview. She didn't talk much about Damon, just that Stelena would be together for awhile in season 4 trying to work things out, and damon would attempt to move on. no word on whether he would be succesful

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[12]May 15, 2012
    stanmorne wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:

I saw him doing some volunteer work on a beach. Apparently he is into doing that. Perhaps he will be doing a lot of that and other projects while he is waiting.

dool_girl

[13]May 16, 2012
    • level: 27
    I am really excited for season four. I agree though Elena's turn was weird. Maybe I am alone in this but is there any people out there that would like to see a Damon and Bonnie relationship form? Not necessarily romantic, but atleast a friendship. I"ve always rooted for Damon and Bonnie for some odd reason

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[14]May 17, 2012
    dool_girl wrote:
    I am really excited for season four. I agree though Elena's turn was weird. Maybe I am alone in this but is there any people out there that would like to see a Damon and Bonnie relationship form? Not necessarily romantic, but atleast a friendship. I"ve always rooted for Damon and Bonnie for some odd reason

I would.

stanmorne

[15]May 17, 2012
    dool_girl wrote:
    Yes I've also noted the number of scenes they shared in the last couple of episodes... Like the one where they waited for Abby in 3x21 etc, she actually seems to not hate him anymore through her behaviour, bu she probably does

jstitely1

[16]May 17, 2012

dool_girl wrote:

friendship. sure why not, might be interesting. romantic, no, them romantic wouldn't work at all. bonnie would have to be completley rewritten for them to be in the very least bit compatible

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[17]May 17, 2012
    jstitely1 wrote:

dool_girl wrote:

friendship. sure why not, might be interesting. romantic, no, them romantic wouldn't work at all. bonnie would have to be completley rewritten for them to be in the very least bit compatible

Are any of the couples in TVD compatible? LOL

stanmorne

[18]May 18, 2012
    jstitely1 wrote:

dool_girl wrote:

yeah I agree, only friendship which I can see judging the last few episodes but something more than that would seem forced

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[19]May 18, 2012
    stanmorne wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

dool_girl wrote:

yeah I agree, only friendship which I can see judging the last few episodes but something more than that would seem forced

Do you see any compatible couples in TVD??? LOL

jstitely1

[20]May 18, 2012

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    stanmorne wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

dool_girl wrote:

Do you see any compatible couples in TVD??? LOL

Idk, I find Caroline compatible with everyone, but Damon haha. but maybe thats because she is awesome. I also find Katherine and Stefab compatible, each is trying to hide a side of themselves, katherine her good, and stefan his bad.