TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

So Klaus....AGAIN!!!

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[21]May 24, 2012
    • level: 13
    jstitely1 wrote:

CraigMarano wrote:
    So all this Klaus stuff being said does this mean Alaric lives on in the show also because Elena lives. So in the end 3 people died but really no one died?? Klaus, Tyler, Alaric just keep on living on??

Technically Elena died for a brief while, killing Alaric, thats why we see his ghost. Alaric is still dead because Elena is no longer a living human

Do we really know for sure that Elena is no longer a living human?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstitely1

[22]May 24, 2012
    • level: 12

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

CraigMarano wrote:
    So all this Klaus stuff being said does this mean Alaric lives on in the show also because Elena lives. So in the end 3 people died but really no one died?? Klaus, Tyler, Alaric just keep on living on??

Technically Elena died for a brief while, killing Alaric, thats why we see his ghost. Alaric is still dead because Elena is no longer a living human

Nina and Julie said in a recent interview at upfronts that she will be a vampire.

Kitanishi

[23]May 25, 2012
    • level: 9
    jstitely1 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

CraigMarano wrote:

Nina and Julie said in a recent interview at upfronts that she will be a vampire.

For few episodes since whole of S4 is trainwrecky search of a way to unturn her. They should have turned her in S1 and left her a vamp till S4.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[24]May 25, 2012
    Kitanishi wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

CraigMarano wrote:

For few episodes since whole of S4 is trainwrecky search of a way to unturn her. They should have turned her in S1 and left her a vamp till S4.

Ok. Thanks!

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[25]May 25, 2012
    Kitanishi wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    jstitely1 wrote:

CraigMarano wrote:

If they are successful at unturning her, I may not watch the show any longer.

angrodpallanen

[26]May 29, 2012
    • level: 22

I don't think S4 will be about unturning Elena, there's no such thing. If there was Mother Original would've tried that instead of killing her own children.

As for Klaus, yes, he had to survive. I love Joseph Morgan he's a terrific actor and I really like Klaus' character though I agree he's no longer the big bad. I'm incredibly sceptic as to Klaus being in Tyler's body. Michael Travino can't possibly play Klaus all the time...right? So yes, the main objective is to unbind Katherine from Klaus. That would be best right?

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[27]May 29, 2012
    angrodpallanen wrote:

I don't think S4 will be about unturning Elena, there's no such thing. If there was Mother Original would've tried that instead of killing her own children.

As for Klaus, yes, he had to survive. I love Joseph Morgan he's a terrific actor and I really like Klaus' character though I agree he's no longer the big bad. I'm incredibly sceptic as to Klaus being in Tyler's body. Michael Travino can't possibly play Klaus all the time...right? So yes, the main objective is to unbind Katherine from Klaus. That would be best right?

You can never say never in these types of shows. In other series, there were vampires who were turned back to human. It wouldn't be the first time.

Kitanishi

[28]May 29, 2012
    • level: 9
    angrodpallanen wrote:

Plec pretty much confirmed it already. And it has been known since the start that if they will ever turn her they will eventually "unturn her", sadly. Which is why she should have been turned in the end of S1. Then at least we would have had two seasons of her as vamp, before the trainwreck sets in.