The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

which brother do you like best?

GottaLuvAnime

[21]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    i rly like both of them but id have to choose stefan, he's such a sweetie.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sh3109

[22]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 3
    Stefan has been my choice from the beginning and remains to be. Damon has caused Elena and her friends a lot of pain and she'd be crazy to choose him. Even my brother, who doesn't watch the show and only hears about it from me , said "why would anyone want to be with the bad brother (Damon)?" after he watched the end of 162 candles with me.

Gridje

[23]Nov 13, 2009
    • level: 11

I kind of like the type "bad-boy-that-pulls-himself-together." I don't like the entire evil thing.

So at first I liked Stephan better, but Damon is growing on me a little. Especially after the last episode with Bonnie turning Emily.

And I must say, I really like Matt too. Ok he is very much a "do gooder" in this show. But I like Zach Roerig a lot. I loved him in ATWT as Casey and I think he is a good actor. I'm very happy he made the switch to regular tv series instead of Soap oprah...

Edited on 11/13/2009 4:06am

ummhaniyyah

[24]Nov 13, 2009
    • level: 8

I was starting to really like Damon and still think he's the more interesting character but really didn't like how he did Lexi. That was really hard to handle - although I can see him making the argument that she had lived an extremely full and long life.

I still thought though that he mostly killed her because she had threatened him at the beginning of the episode. He's just petty like that.

VampDia

[25]Nov 13, 2009
    • level: 2

I like both Stefan and Damon; they're both in the same situation but they are dealing with it differently, which make their relationship interesting

Edited on 11/13/2009 6:39pm

MacAttac

[26]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 9
    I am a female, and I don't get the bad boy thing.

Damon will kill you.

Stefan is the one for Elena.

Vamp213

[27]Nov 24, 2009
    Jacks_Son wrote:

What is with the whole, "Bad boys are sexy" thing? I don't get it. I'm a guy and cannot see what the attraction is to a guy that treats others like trash and is only concerned with himself. The guy is a psychotic killer; what's sexy about that? I can not see any redeeming virtue in the guy. Yes, he stroked Elena's hair. So what? He was in her bedroom stalking her.

I have a very good friend who is into bad boys and you know what, her life has been Hell.

Just ask yourself one question: Which would you rather be with, Angel, or Angelus?

I love stefan hes so sweet and cute and smart and um " angelic " but there is more of an edge with damon something that makes you want to get to know him more. right now its a tie between the two brothers ( well atleast for me ) i like them both there both hawwwt and have something specail about them but bad boys well are dangerous and have more depth that makes them so attractive and makes you want to know them more

spikemaniac

[28]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 50
    Jacks_Son wrote:
    Just ask yourself one question: Which would you rather be with, Angel, or Angelus?

Angelus.
    Angel is whiney.

morgonstjarnan

[29]Nov 25, 2009
    Jacks_Son wrote:

What is with the whole, "Bad boys are sexy" thing? I don't get it. I'm a guy and cannot see what the attraction is to a guy that treats others like trash and is only concerned with himself. The guy is a psychotic killer; what's sexy about that? I can not see any redeeming virtue in the guy. Yes, he stroked Elena's hair. So what? He was in her bedroom stalking her.

I have a very good friend who is into bad boys and you know what, her life has been Hell.

Sounds to me like you were the sweet, kind, and utterly BORING guy she went to when she needed to complain about her bad boy boyfriends, huh? A little bitter?

Honestly, no, guys shouldn't be complete d***s, but to be fair, goody-two-shoes with no edge are about as interesting as watching paint dry. Same thing goes for girls.. who would ever be interested in Elena in real life? Yeah, she's hot, but she's SO boring and uptight and whiny.

So until the universe turns upside down, the super-nice, super-safe guys are going to sit around being bitter on the Internet while someone else wins the girl.

AllieAllie

[30]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 22
    I prefer Stephan, like other people have said he's kind, sweet, thoughful, and will protect you rather than cause you pain like Damon.

sleepy-sonic

[31]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 19
    Jacks_Son wrote:

I like Damon because he is better character not because he is sexy

[32]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 1

i reallyy like damon.. i guess its kinda the bad boy thing.. but damon is def the best brother byy farr.

alirk

[33]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 22
    That's really hard...I like Damon b/c he adds excitement to the show. And I like Stephen b/c he is just so darn sweet! And the're both really hott too...

sh3109

[34]Dec 1, 2009
    Jacks_Son wrote:

Haha... I really like the question you asked to prove your point.

As a woman, I can understand why other woman would want to choose Damon, but logically Stephan should be the choice because in the end he is the better person. So my answer to your question is, of course, Angel. hmmm... when it comes to bad boys, i think it's kind of like smoking, drugs, gambling, etc... you know bad habits that are cool and/or fun to start out, but eventually have really negative consequences and are hard to quit... just my speculation though.

Jacks_Son

[35]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 13

morgonstjarnan wrote:
    Sounds to me like you were the sweet, kind, and utterly BORING guy she went to when she needed to complain about her bad boy boyfriends, huh? A little bitter? Honestly, no, guys shouldn't be complete d***s, but to be fair, goody-two-shoes with no edge are about as interesting as watching paint dry. Same thing goes for girls.. who would ever be interested in Elena in real life? Yeah, she's hot, but she's SO boring and uptight and whiny. So until the universe turns upside down, the super-nice, super-safe guys are going to sit around being bitter on the Internet while someone else wins the girl.

FYI, sweet and kind do not translate into boring. Nor does murderous, dangerous b*astard mean exciting. Let's take for example James Bond. In most instances, with women, he can be sweet and kind, yet I wouldn't characterize him as boring. Now, Ernst Blofeld, was a psychotic, meglomaniac. Sounds exciting, doesn't he. You frankly don't know what you're talking about. As for me being bitter, hardly. I felt sorry for her, but it was her life and her choices. All I could do was help her deal with the aftermath of how it affected her and her kids.

Edited on 12/02/2009 11:57am

sammiijayne

[36]Dec 16, 2009

stefan for me

i did like damon until he killed lexi

JanieDoe

[37]Dec 18, 2009
    I much prefer Stefan. The bad boy thing with Damon has always been a turn off for me, even in real life. Stefan is so kind, sweet and darn good looking.

vampireviki

[38]Dec 18, 2009
    i like damon. he is hot.

Michellexx

[39]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    man can i have both there so hot

vampiremama

[40]Dec 19, 2009

i like both...both equally hot...with stefan, he is brooding, sexy and caring whereas Damon is hot, sexy and dangerous...now i know why Katherine has to turn them both into vampires to accompany her..haha

can i also say that stefan looks very much like edward in twilight? the same brooding and sexy face, even the hair is kinda same too.

so wow, an awesome love triangle but seriously, if i were elena, i would choose stefan cos i love a gentleman.