The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Who Should Elena End Up With?

who will she choose?

  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [1]Nov 6, 2009
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    i want her to end up with Stefan. they have better chemistry
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KingofIPirates

    KingofIPirates

    [2]Nov 6, 2009
    • member since: 08/11/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 45,832
    Well as of now Stefan really is the only suitable option unless Bonnie decides to make a pass
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HappyGirl818

    HappyGirl818

    [3]Nov 7, 2009
    • member since: 07/31/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 981

    Well now that I've heard about something that happens in the books I've changed my mind with where I thought that she ultimately wouldn't end up with either of them.

    I think it's still a little too early to be able to declare who she'll end up with. It's only the first season and characters and storylines could change a lot.

    That being said, I prefer Elena with Damon because I like their chemistry better. Stefan bores me, and I don't really like Elena when she's around him. She was much more fun on the roadtrip she went on with Damon than I've ever seen her with Stefan.

    Edited on 02/07/2010 1:09pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Natani

    Natani

    [4]Nov 7, 2009
    • member since: 06/23/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 31
    Damon no doubt about it, i've said it before and i'll keep on saying those two are IT. miss goody two shoes with the evil brother
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Skittles2008

    Skittles2008

    [5]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 02/02/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,017
    let her be alone i hate Elena at least in the tv show she is such a prude damon and stefan can do better than her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kok_warlock

    kok_warlock

    [6]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 09/29/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 311
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    let her be alone i hate Elena at least in the tv show she is such a prude damon and stefan can do better than her.


    hehehe, I feel the same thing, I hate when they make EVERYONE fall in love with the prude, self-righteous chick from these shows, let Stefan have her while he is in emo mode, Damon can do much better with that hot blonde, Caroline.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [7]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    lol interesting. i thought more people would want her with Stefan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kikimarie593

    kikimarie593

    [8]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 07/30/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 8,540
    I don't really care who she ends up with. Either Stefan or Damon is fine with me. I like them both (and I like Elena too).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [9]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    ^ yeah same here. i like all of them too, but i want her with Stefan. the results are neck & neck. i think by the end of season one Damon will do something Prince Charming-like & capture Elena's heart. then the battle for her heart will begin in season two.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jacks_Son

    Jacks_Son

    [10]Nov 10, 2009
    • member since: 11/29/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,074
    Not having read the books, at this point, I cannot possibly see Elena with anyone except Stefan. Who, in their right mind, would want to be with Damon? The guy is certifiable. Lexi, who has known him for over 100 years, had nothing but disdain for him. Once a psycho, always a psycho. I've know a few women who have consistently gone out with bad boys, and believe me, they've all suffered for it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alexistaylor16

    alexistaylor16

    [11]Nov 11, 2009
    • member since: 11/09/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    stefan definantly. he's my fave

    they are really cute together. it reminds me of twilight.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [12]Nov 11, 2009
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    alexistaylor16 wrote:

    stefan definantly. he's my fave

    they are really cute together. it reminds me of twilight.



    i'm with you except for the Twilight part lol

    Jacks_Son wrote:
    Not having read the books, at this point, I cannot possibly see Elena with anyone except Stefan. Who, in their right mind, would want to be with Damon? The guy is certifiable. Lexi, who has known him for over 100 years, had nothing but disdain for him. Once a psycho, always a psycho. I've know a few women who have consistently gone out with bad boys, and believe me, they've all suffered for it.

    i agree
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Brunte81

    Brunte81

    [13]Nov 12, 2009
    • member since: 01/17/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 191
    With me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [14]Nov 13, 2009
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    Brunte81 wrote:
    With me.

    LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zitzitta

    zitzitta

    [15]Nov 13, 2009
    • member since: 12/23/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 252
    Really???!!! Is that even a possibility?? Her ending up with Damon, I mean. Sheesh, he's a cold blooded murderer! Do you really see Elena with a guy like him? Either the writers change her personnality and make her become like Catherine, or no way could she end up with that immoral (though incredibly hot) monster.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jacks_Son

    Jacks_Son

    [16]Nov 17, 2009
    • member since: 11/29/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,074

    zitzitta wrote:
    Really???!!! Is that even a possibility?? Her ending up with Damon, I mean. Sheesh, he's a cold blooded murderer! Do you really see Elena with a guy like him? Either the writers change her personnality and make her become like Catherine, or no way could she end up with that immoral (though incredibly hot) monster.

    Hmm. "Incredibly hot"? Is this another bad boy thing? When Ian played Boone on "Lost", everyone hated him and thought he was disgusting. Here he plays a monster, and everyone is swooning. I don't get it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sh3109

    sh3109

    [17]Nov 17, 2009
    • member since: 10/18/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 44
    Jacks_Son wrote:

    zitzitta wrote:
    Really???!!! Is that even a possibility?? Her ending up with Damon, I mean. Sheesh, he's a cold blooded murderer! Do you really see Elena with a guy like him? Either the writers change her personnality and make her become like Catherine, or no way could she end up with that immoral (though incredibly hot) monster.

    Hmm. "Incredibly hot"? Is this another bad boy thing? When Ian played Boone on "Lost", everyone hated him and thought he was disgusting. Here he plays a monster, and everyone is swooning. I don't get it.

    I think that that is because of the target audiences for both the shows. If you think about it more females, especially teenagers, are watching this show. Lost, on the other hand, appeals to a larger group of viewers that includes more men, especially adults. Don't forget to consider who is commenting about both the shows. As for me, I've watched Ian Somerhaulder in Young Americans, Lost, and TVD and of the three I like his acting most in TVD. To me, he doesn't do the emotional good guy as well as he does the dangerous bad guy. Even in the episode "History Repeating", I didn't really enjoy his sad, emotional scenes. But he is a great actor all the same. I think that the character he's playing also affects ppls views of him. Although, I think that he's looked the same in all these shows excepts that now he's a little older (I'm talking about the year 2000 vs. 2009). I guess the real question is "when ppl comment do they comment about the character Damon or the actor Ian?"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of china00406

    china00406

    [18]Nov 18, 2009
    • member since: 01/31/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 63
    100% stefan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [19]Nov 18, 2009
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    sh3109 wrote:
    I think that that is because of the target audiences for both the shows. If you think about it more females, especially teenagers, are watching this show. Lost, on the other hand, appeals to a larger group of viewers that includes more men, especially adults. Don't forget to consider who is commenting about both the shows. As for me, I've watched Ian Somerhaulder in Young Americans, Lost, and TVD and of the three I like his acting most in TVD. To me, he doesn't do the emotional good guy as well as he does the dangerous bad guy. Even in the episode "History Repeating", I didn't really enjoy his sad, emotional scenes. But he is a great actor all the same. I think that the character he's playing also affects ppls views of him. Although, I think that he's looked the same in all these shows excepts that now he's a little older (I'm talking about the year 2000 vs. 2009). I guess the real question is "when ppl comment do they comment about the character Damon or the actor Ian?"

    this is true imo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of electricpeppers

    electricpeppers

    [20]Nov 24, 2009
    • member since: 06/09/04
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,594
    Little early for this isn't it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.