Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Who Should Elena End Up With?

who will she choose?

electricpeppers

[21]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 26
    Jacks_Son wrote:

zitzitta wrote:
    Really???!!! Is that even a possibility?? Her ending up with Damon, I mean. Sheesh, he's a cold blooded murderer! Do you really see Elena with a guy like him? Either the writers change her personnality and make her become like Catherine, or no way could she end up with that immoral (though incredibly hot) monster.

Hmm. "Incredibly hot"? Is this another bad boy thing? When Ian played Boone on "Lost", everyone hated him and thought he was disgusting. Here he plays a monster, and everyone is swooning. I don't get it.

Ahh the mystery of women... I'm one and even I can't decipher the fascination with bad boys. They are more interesting to watch though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Vamp213

[22]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 3
    lol yeah i agree the mystery of why girls fall for the bad boys. Stefan and Damon are FRIKEN hawtt but i really dont want elena with either of them ! elena seems like an akward characther. I think her and stefan's relationship is VERY akward i dont see that much chemistry between them at all i think elena will end up with damon because he does something that captures her heart at first i think it will be a battle to see who will win her heart ( like the whole catherine thing) but i think stefan will get tired of chasing after her and move on. Elenas character should be more like the book she seems to preppy and innocent . I dont really see the chemistry between them maybe 20 percent i see more chemistry between stefan and bonnie or damon and boonie ( just because they hate eachother and it wud b a hawt crazy relationship )

HugzxNxKissesxo

[23]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 16
    yeah i feel like Stefan and Elena have better chemistry and Stefan really seems to love her, i think Damon's still pretty hung up on Katherine to actually see Elena for her personality

zitzitta

[24]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 8
    Jacks_Son wrote:

Hmm. "Incredibly hot"? Is this another bad boy thing? When Ian played Boone on "Lost", everyone hated him and thought he was disgusting. Here he plays a monster, and everyone is swooning. I don't get it.

Mmmmh, sorry, but I LOVED Ian on Lost and was pretty mad when they killed Boone. I didn't underestand why they killed his "sister" either... So, no contradiction here: Ian has always been HOT.

zitzitta

[25]Nov 25, 2009
    And, as I said, as hot as Ian is, I'd never see Elena ending up with him: he has no morals to speak of!!!

HugzxNxKissesxo

[26]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 16
    i dont understand the mystery of girls falling for the bad boy, i prefer the good boys

thec0mebackman

[27]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 15
    lol you girls are funny. Elena can end up with me

madzioolek

[28]Nov 26, 2009
    • level: 1

I just hope she'll end up with Stefan.

They are so cute together.

it feels so right and it warms my heart.

that love...true love i hope.

I she wasn't so suspicious and he was little more open and lss misterious.

Ajclannachan

[29]Nov 27, 2009

I think Stephan will end up with Elena and Damon will end up with (read spoiler for the reason why I think this)

if you have read the books my reasons are in the spoiler. I must point out even in the books its all still up in the air on the who will end up with who so this is just my point of view

***SPOILER***

sleepy-sonic

[30]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 19
    Elena will end up with Stefan and Damon will end up with himself.

Vamp213

[31]Nov 28, 2009
    Ajclannachan wrote:

I think Stephan will end up with Elena and Damon will end up with (read spoiler for the reason why I think this)

if you have read the books my reasons are in the spoiler. I must point out even in the books its all still up in the air on the who will end up with who so this is just my point of view

[

Woww...... if tht does happen it would be interesting on how there gonna play that out did u guys hear taylor swift is gonna appear on the vampire diaries ? OMG i cant wait til january i must watch the new episodes forget repeats

kylexyfan123

[32]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 5
    I personally love Elena and Stefan together. Althought I'd be curious to see Elena and Damon together in the tv show. Damon with anyone would be interesting, if he's not manipulating them.

xextremex

[33]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 4
    She's best off with neither. I would love to see her try to be with Stefan and Damon. But the reality is there are too many problems with a human-vampire relationship in the long-term. She'd be killed at some point. Maybe she would meet someone new, but with the characters we have now I think she should end up with Matt.....

Just like I want to see Sookie with Eric. But I think she should end up with Sam. However, Sam is awesome.

rarrbear

[34]Jan 6, 2010
    someone else already said it. i voted neither b/c she should end up with me. HOT! haha

xJenzyx

[35]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 2
    Stefan all the way.
    No choice for me, at all.

clason221

[36]Jan 9, 2010
    Well, I think she should end up with Stefan. Not to say I don't like Damon better, and obviously they would look good together, but I just don't think it fits. I mean, a fling would be good, but I just can't imagine her spending forever with Damon. She's more likely to end with Stefan. It's safe and predictable.

cindycee

[37]Jan 20, 2010
    i think stefan and elayna will end up together, and damon and catherine will end up together once he releases her and they will go off and ravage the world, killing indiscriminantly with stefan and elayna hot on their tails.

JessicaWells

[38]Jan 21, 2010
    Stefan

katywishing100

[39]Jan 21, 2010
    • level: 15
    Damon. He's hotter, and they look really cute together. Plus Stefan is insanely boring. (And his voice isn't nearly as sexy as Damon's)

OkayKath

[40]Jan 23, 2010
    The series ended fantastically at theend the 3rd book. But then were too uch unanswered. And now the series is dwelling more into the Love Triangle. It could very well be any of them. Damn NEEDS Elena though, she's the only one who can get through to him and the only woman/girl (besides Bonnie) that he really cares for. But Stefan was her first love and everything and it'd annoy me if they got together and just left Damon like that. Honestly, I have no idea, but as for the show it'd end with Stefan I reckon.