The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Who Should Elena End Up With?

who will she choose?

gamrgrl007

[61]May 27, 2010
    • level: 10

thec0mebackman wrote:
    changed my mind after the finale. I want her to end up with Damon. two good people paired up is boring. one good, one bad is like hot & cold. positive & negative; the saying "opposites attract." Damon & Elena can have more fun with each other. but it bothers me how Ian is like 30 something & Nina's still 20.

But he looks younger than he is and she looks older than she is, so they kinda meet halfway and it works for me

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gamrgrl007

[62]May 27, 2010
    • level: 10
    Jacks_Son wrote:
    Let me know if I've got this wrong: Elena loves Stefan; Stefan loves Elena; Damon loves Katherine. With that being said, how is there even a chioce?

Hey Jacks_Son, NOW can I rest my case abour Damon being in love with Elena? (And not being in love with Katherine anymore, as a corollary to that?)

thec0mebackman

[63]May 27, 2010
    • level: 15
    gamrgrl007 wrote:

thec0mebackman wrote:
    changed my mind after the finale. I want her to end up with Damon. two good people paired up is boring. one good, one bad is like hot & cold. positive & negative; the saying "opposites attract." Damon & Elena can have more fun with each other. but it bothers me how Ian is like 30 something & Nina's still 20.

But he looks younger than he is and she looks older than she is, so they kinda meet halfway and it works for me

haha well said

Dec1964

[64]Dec 2, 2012
    • level: 33

Dec1964 wrote:
    Stefan of course.

At this point its Damon, she can have both, Katherine did.

Edited on 12/02/2012 1:41am

Vicky8675309

[65]Dec 6, 2012

This poll should be done again now that the series has progressed. It would be interesting to see what people are currently thinking about "who should elena end up with".

I vote Damon who loves her for who she is (human or vampire) and he actually acts sired to her at times~~not in the strict sense of how they are now defining sired but in that he acts in her best interests~~at least more than Stefan does. Stephan really annoys me, just like Bill on True Blood. Neither Stefan nor Damon are perfect (both are killers, both have lied) but Damon has better chemistry with Elena and he is much more interesting (I'm trying to ignore how hot he is compared to all other guys on TVD). Damon truly loves her and wants what is best for her. Of course wants her to be with him and I think they are good for each other (great balance), whereas Stefan and Elena together are boring (always have been imo)

Don't forget Stefan got Damon turned into a vampire despite his wishes not to be (total dick move by Stephan the "great"

Edited on 12/07/2012 5:30pm

Dec1964

[66]Dec 14, 2012

Changed my mind after this episode, Damon.

smbronde

[68]Dec 27, 2012
    • level: 4

Between Damon and Stefan, I like Stefan much more but Elena matches better with Damon, that's a fact.
    I hope that there's someone for Stefan in this season because I want him to be with someone who really wants to go for him all the way.
    Maybe even Caroline?

iBadBoy

[69]Dec 29, 2012
    • level: 9
    Hello. I'm not sure if you still use this account or not. I would like to invite you to join the http://dtnguncensored.livejournal.com/ community. This is not a spam message lol. A lot of us used to post on the degrassi forums back in 2008 on tv.com, but we moved to livejournal and made our own little community forum. We have been going strong for about six years now and are looking for new members to join. We talk about any and everything, so feel free to just jump on in, introduce yourself and say whatever you want. If you have any questions about how to use livejournal, just ask. I hope to see you

please join us!

Vicky8675309

[70]Jan 2, 2013

I started a new poll since so much has changed since the show first began and this thread started. New thread separate from this one started to see current opinions

lizbethlovess

[71]Jan 3, 2013
    • level: 1

Damon all the way!

Dec1964

[72]Jan 19, 2013

Yeah Damon all the way.

thec0mebackman

[73]Jan 20, 2013
    at first I wanted her with Stefan. then that all changed when I saw a more lively, spontaneous Elena when she would be with Damon. I still think Elena should end up with Damon. have Stefan be with Katherine.

zimba05

[74]Jan 28, 2013
    • level: 12

She dosen´t deserve either of them. Please, let her be alone for a while.

Dec1964

[75]Feb 1, 2013

hot_babe101 wrote:
    she obviously ends up with stefan have you people not read the books?

I have read the books, but things in season - 4 doesn't really have much to do

with the books anymore.

Edited on 02/01/2013 3:18am

VijayBhattachar

[76]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 4
    After seeing the latest episode I dont mind if she ends up with Damon freeing the way for Stefan x Rebekah. OMG I loved Rebekah in this episode, lol my new OTP is Stefan/Rebekah xD.

zimba05

[77]Feb 2, 2013
    VijayBhattachar wrote:
    After seeing the latest episode I dont mind if she ends up with Damon freeing the way for Stefan x Rebekah. OMG I loved Rebekah in this episode, lol my new OTP is Stefan/Rebekah xD.

Dalena is so.. boring. I want the edgy, interesting Damon back, and I am afraid he won´t come back as long as he is with Elena.
    Stebekah is amazing. More Stefan/Rebekah please!

jstitely1

[78]Feb 2, 2013

zimba05 wrote:
    VijayBhattachar wrote:
    Dalena is so.. boring. I want the edgy, interesting Damon back, and I am afraid he won´t come back as long as he is with Elena. Stebekah is amazing. More Stefan/Rebekah please!

See, I think Damon could be interesting and still be with Elena if they made Elena more aware of her darker side, which is what I looked forward to when they showed hints of it in 4x04 and 4x05. Then Damon could also return to being a tad edgier, which I would like as well. But the way they write the show is that whoever is with Elena becomes wayy to nice, though I will see they've done better with Damon then when they had Stefan with Elena. Yeah I agree that Stefan and Rebekah are awesome! I just wish he wouldn't manipulate her emotions every episode.

Dec1964

[79]Feb 15, 2013

Damon Forever..

thec0mebackman

[80]Feb 17, 2013
    zimba05 wrote:
    VijayBhattachar wrote:

Dalena is so.. boring. I want the edgy, interesting Damon back, and I am afraid he won´t come back as long as he is with Elena.
    Stebekah is amazing. More Stefan/Rebekah please!

I actually want Rebekah with Matt. the non-supernatural need some loving too. poor guy has been manipulated and dumped on so many times that the only way to happiness is some vamp-lovin'.