The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Who Should Elena End Up With?

who will she choose?

  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [81]Feb 22, 2013
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 740

    I know what the books say, but the more i see of Damon & Elena the more i like them


    being together.

    Edited on 02/22/2013 1:50am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jstitely1

    jstitely1

    [82]Feb 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/19/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 471

    Dec1964 wrote:


    I know what the books say, but the more i see of Damon & Elena the more i like them


    being together.



    Yeah, but you can argue as I as a Delena fan argue haha, is that the original author wanted them to be the ones to end up together, or for Elena to never choose. I'm still mad that she got fired over that

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [83]Feb 27, 2013
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 740

    jstitely1 wrote:


    Dec1964 wrote:


    I know what the books say, but the more i see of Damon & Elena the more i like them


    being together.



    Yeah, but you can argue as I as a Delena fan argue haha, is that the original author wanted them to be the ones to end up together, or for Elena to never choose. I'm still mad that she got fired over that




    L.J. Smith has nothing to do with the show, the CW Network fired her from the show


    so they can do what they want.

    Edited on 02/27/2013 7:29am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TeodoraKirova

    TeodoraKirova

    [84]Apr 26, 2013
    • member since: 09/21/10
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3

    Damon..Stefan should be with Caroline if Tyler leaves for good

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [85]May 16, 2013
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    ^^ when Lexi tells Stefan that she's been replaced by another blonde [Caroline], Stefan gave this peculiar look to Lexi. I think the writers kind of hinted at a possible Stefan/Caroline romance in season 5. that'd be fun to watch in my opinion. with the Originals gone next season, the showrunners need to stir things up. Caroline being romantically linked with Stef may do just that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nipcy-queen

    nipcy-queen

    [86]Jun 24, 2013
    • member since: 03/01/13
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 5

    Caroline with Clause, Damon with Elena, Rebecah with Matt and Katherine with Elijah... How about that???


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LegendKiller87

    LegendKiller87

    [87]Jun 29, 2013
    • member since: 01/09/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 41

    Stelena & Datherine!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LegendKiller87

    LegendKiller87

    [88]Jun 29, 2013
    • member since: 01/09/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 41
    nipcy-queen wrote:

    Caroline with Clause, Damon with Elena, Rebecah with Matt and Katherine with Elijah... How about that???



    I only agree with you on one which is Matt & Rebekah.I love those 2 together.It should be Forwood,Stelena,Datherine,Beremy & Mabekah.Klayley and whatever you call Elijah & Sophie from The Originals
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.