The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Whos your favorite Vampire in TVD?

  • Avatar of Tvking00

    Tvking00

    [1]Feb 20, 2012
    • member since: 08/07/11
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 80

    Mine is Elijah but Lexi is a strong second.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [2]Feb 21, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298

    Taking into account all seasons, no brainer - Damon haha, his character evolved throughout the seasons, for example in s2 he'd snap somebody's neck if his feelings got hurt, but the last episode he just got over it lol. Secondly definately Caroline who has been awesome since s2. Thirdly I guess Kathrine who always stirrs things up.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [3]Feb 21, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    I like Stefan and Elijah. But if we are talking about secondary character vampires, I really liked Lexi. She would have been a great main vampire on TVD. We only saw her a couple times throughout the show, but she definitely made an impression.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [4]Feb 21, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stanmorne wrote:

    Taking into account all seasons, no brainer - Damon haha, his character evolved throughout the seasons, for example in s2 he'd snap somebody's neck if his feelings got hurt, but the last episode he just got over it lol. Secondly definately Caroline who has been awesome since s2. Thirdly I guess Kathrine who always stirrs things up.



    I'm right there with ya haha

    For favorite male vamps, it would definitely be Damon hands down, with Elijah coming in as a close second..And for the female vamps of the show, my favorite used to be Katherine but since she's hardly ever on anymore it would have to be Caroline with Katherine as runner up..Which is kinda funny because I couldn't stand Caroline as a human but man, what a difference vamping her out has made lol

    I also really liked Lexi, especially when she came back to whip Stefan's ass back into shape..That scene on the sidewalk when she sarcastically mocked Stefan right before knocking him out by smashing his head into a car window was priceless haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [5]Feb 22, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

    I also really liked Lexi, especially when she came back to whip Stefan's ass back into shape..That scene on the sidewalk when she sarcastically mocked Stefan right before knocking him out by smashing his head into a car window was priceless haha


    Oh, yeah! I had liked her the first time she showed up, and then when she came back in that episode to torture Stefan, that just made me like her character even more. Really frustrating that she is dead lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [6]Feb 22, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

    I also really liked Lexi, especially when she came back to whip Stefan's ass back into shape..That scene on the sidewalk when she sarcastically mocked Stefan right before knocking him out by smashing his head into a car window was priceless haha


    Oh, yeah! I had liked her the first time she showed up, and then when she came back in that episode to torture Stefan, that just made me like her character even more. Really frustrating that she is dead lol.


    Yeah, her expression was so funny after she knocked Stefan out.. She had that " *sigh* what's a girl to do??" look on her face lol

    I would have loved to see her go toe to toe with Katherine..She was always really good at the whole 'fiercely protective bff' thing The actress that played her is actually on another cw show right now but I'd much rather her be on TVD. Her talent's just kinda wasted over there, much like many of it's actors/actresses lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DegrassiFan619

    DegrassiFan619

    [7]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,016
    Male: Elijah

    Female(s): Vicki ( ), Caroline.. and Lexi.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [8]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298

    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah, her expression was so funny after she knocked Stefan out.. She had that " *sigh* what's a girl to do??" look on her face lol I would have loved to see her go toe to toe with Katherine..She was always really good at the whole 'fiercely protective bff' thing The actress that played her is actually on another cw show right now but I'd much rather her be on TVD. Her talent's just kinda wasted over there, much like many of it's actors/actresses lol
    On which show?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ANDRA22

    ANDRA22

    [9]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 07/26/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 11

    A tie between Klaus and Caroline... but Klaus is a tiny bit ahead!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jstitely1

    jstitely1

    [10]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 03/19/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 471

    stanmorne wrote:


    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah, her expression was so funny after she knocked Stefan out.. She had that " *sigh* what's a girl to do??" look on her face lol I would have loved to see her go toe to toe with Katherine..She was always really good at the whole 'fiercely protective bff' thing The actress that played her is actually on another cw show right now but I'd much rather her be on TVD. Her talent's just kinda wasted over there, much like many of it's actors/actresses lol
    On which show?



    she is on 90210 right now

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [11]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    jstitely1 wrote:

    stanmorne wrote:


    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah, her expression was so funny after she knocked Stefan out.. She had that " *sigh* what's a girl to do??" look on her face lol I would have loved to see her go toe to toe with Katherine..She was always really good at the whole 'fiercely protective bff' thing The actress that played her is actually on another cw show right now but I'd much rather her be on TVD. Her talent's just kinda wasted over there, much like many of it's actors/actresses lol
    On which show?



    she is on 90210 right now



    Yep, she plays a newish character named Vanessa.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [12]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    DegrassiFan619 wrote:
    Male: Elijah

    Female(s): Vicki ( ), Caroline.. and Lexi.


    Aww I miss Vicki and not the demented version that came back from the dead - because that was nothing but a product of character assassination at it's finest - but the real Vicki, the tortured bad girl that lived recklessly till the very end. I hated how they brought her back and tried to make her evil because that's just not who she was..Vicki was badass but she wasn't evil. *sigh* I miss her and I still don't really get their justification for killing her off but whatever lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HolyPenguin

    HolyPenguin

    [13]Apr 20, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 179
    My favorite was definitely Anna! I miss her so much.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ciaBrysh

    ciaBrysh

    [14]May 12, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/12
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 28

    Male- Elijah, hands down best character ever.


    Female this is tough, I like Katherine only because you can't trust her for anything, but I really liked Lexi

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jack756

    jack756

    [15]Jun 5, 2012
    • member since: 02/10/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,509

    male-stefan


    female-caroline and sometimes katherine

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [16]Jun 5, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    Male - Elijah

    Female - Lexi
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nairhart01

    nairhart01

    [17]Jun 5, 2012
    • member since: 04/08/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 114

    1. Katherine


    2. Caroline

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ionee24

    ionee24

    [18]Jun 29, 2012
    • member since: 07/05/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,771
    Caroline, no substitutes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dalilone

    dalilone

    [19]Jul 28, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 5,570

    Damon.. no one does it quite as well as him.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stanmorne

    stanmorne

    [20]Aug 8, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298

    Phoebe Tonkin is keepin' it CW. Now that her Secret Circle character Faye has been canceled along with the rest of the show, she's found new work on... The Vampire Diaries! She'll play Hayley, a hottie who shares a past with Tyler and causes problems between him and Caroline. -TV Guide- Just read this, think its going to be awesome

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.