The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Why does everybody want Elena with Damon and not Stefan?

hueyf

[1]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 6

I like her better with Stefan but every thread or wiki page I go to, it's all about Delena.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[2]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 16
    I don't think everyone does want Delena. I am a DE shipper for many reasons but the main reason I don't want Elena with Stefan is simply that I find them dull and when they're together, they bore me to tears. Nothing personal, Jmho.

CheckeredYcats

[3]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 8

Because they ruin each others character. Stefan and Elena do sooo much better when they are with just about any other character.

Justlikeheaven_

[4]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 33
    hueyf wrote:

I like her better with Stefan but every thread or wiki page I go to, it's all about Delena.

I am a Stefan/Elena fan. With Damon and Elena, i can't see them together as a couple at all.

ionee24

[5]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 32
    hueyf wrote:

Personally, I don't know anyone in real life who wants Elena with the other guy anymore but that's just me.

CheckeredYcats

[6]Nov 14, 2011

ionee24 wrote:
    hueyf wrote:

Personally, I don't know anyone in real life who wants Elena with the other guy anymore but that's just me.

Its just the opposite with me, I know lots of people that were die hard SE fans until this season. Now they're all sick to death of them. I liked SE in season one, and then it was just wash, rinse and repeat from then on so I'm ready to see something else besides blind teenage love.

ionee24

[7]Nov 14, 2011

CheckeredYcats wrote:
    ionee24 wrote:
    hueyf wrote:

Its just the opposite with me, I know lots of people that were die hard SE fans until this season.

I don't think how to, its all about: "Stefan is a sexier 'bad bod'"/"Who knew [he had it in him]?/"Damon lost his BAMF" around here. Not that everybody must like the "bad boy" type better but it really suits Stefan better this season.

tashina395

[8]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 2

I dont know. I think everyone likes the idea of Delena, but i love Stefan and Elena. I am a die hard Stelena fan!

RuqeeD

[9]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 3
    I think Stefan and Elena are a much better couple, especially now with Stefan becoming much more interesting. As for Damon, I absolutely think he's the best character there and therefore deserves someone much better than Elena! Sorry but Elena is not good enough for him, imo.

ionee24

[10]Nov 15, 2011
    RuqeeD wrote:
    I think Stefan and Elena are a much better couple, especially now with Stefan becoming much more interesting...

I'd really like to see more about Elena and this new incarnation of Stefan, something tells me it should be intersting.

LeytonTLA

[11]Nov 18, 2011
    tashina395 wrote:

I dont know. I think everyone likes the idea of Delena, but i love Stefan and Elena. I am a die hard Stelena fan!

i agree with this, i love damon and i love how delana are but i am all for stelana!!!! thats just the way its meant to be!

johnmarlena422

[12]Nov 19, 2011
    Well that's certainly what we've been told lol

Justlikeheaven_

[13]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 33
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    tashina395 wrote:

i agree with this, i love damon and i love how delana are but i am all for stelana!!!! thats just the way its meant to be!

Yeah I love Stefan and Elena too!!Just my opinion, Stefan and Elena's relationship is in TOO deep now. Their characters are too anchored to each other so it's almost impossible for them to be with anyone else, even as much as people like Damon and Elena together. I don't think there is even turning back to have a possibility for Stefan/Elena to be with anyone else.

CheckeredYcats

[14]Nov 19, 2011

I think that one of the main reason's why people want Elena to end with Damon and not Stefan is because it's too "Twilight". It would be a repeat of Bella and Edward all over again. (Which was a horrible story and not a real love triangle) The writers have said time and time again that they don't want this story to be like Twilight. Bella started with Edward, he left, she became close to Jacob and then she ended up with Edward again while Jacob remained a very close friend. The only way to make it not like Twilight is for Elena to not end up with EdwardStefan at this point. I strongly dislike Twilight and I hate to say this, but TVD is heading straight down Twilight boulevard...

ionee24

[16]Nov 19, 2011
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    tashina395 wrote:

Yeah I love Stefan and Elena too!!Just my opinion, Stefan and Elena's relationship is in TOO deep now. Their characters are too anchored to each other so it's almost impossible for them to be with anyone else

I guess Elena could - eventually - settle down for a second best if she can't be with Stefan, I just don't think that second best is Damon (not by a long shot).

d0brin

[17]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 7
    I think Stefan should die... and Elena to be the one to kill him... and than Elena is with Damon and life is perfect otherwise as an answer to your topic... cuz Stefan is annoying ... :X at least for me...

johnmarlena422

[18]Nov 19, 2011
    d0brin wrote:
    I think Stefan should die... and Elena to be the one to kill him... and than Elena is with Damon and life is perfect otherwise as an answer to your topic... cuz Stefan is annoying ... :X at least for me...

LOL Your post definitely gave me a giggle but I actually don't dislike Stefan at all or Stelena for that matter..I mean, Stefan has his annoying moments like every character but I've always loved both the brothers just in different ways and as far as Stelena, I do think they're cute they just don't interest me like Delena does. Do I prefer Stelena? Hell no lol but do I hate them- not at all.

Ingelief

[19]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 7

wow alot of stephan fans here.

Since he is more bad his humor is sooo much better. I like Damon and elena so much better together. the to have a chemistry more loveable to watch then stephan and elena together. It was to soft for me them together. :S

With damon and elena there is more juicy fight like love. the last episode was amazing! Damon in bed with elena... she falling asleep next to him it was the best..

Also the season got so much better with the roles turned. There is more humor love and excitement with stefan the way he is now. He is funny and not that boring as he use to be.

So for me, loving this season the most of all seasons before. ITs the best! so elena and Damon please...

johnmarlena422

[20]Nov 20, 2011
    Ingelief wrote:

wow alot of stephan fans here.

Since he is more bad his humor is sooo much better. I like Damon and elena so much better together. the to have a chemistry more loveable to watch then stephan and elena together. It was to soft for me them together. :S

With damon and elena there is more juicy fight like love. the last episode was amazing! Damon in bed with elena... she falling asleep next to him it was the best..

Also the season got so much better with the roles turned. There is more humor love and excitement with stefan the way he is now. He is funny and not that boring as he use to be.

So for me, loving this season the most of all seasons before. ITs the best! so elena and Damon please...

I prefer Delena too but that wasn't the last episode, a few back since the hiatus I think.