We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Vampire Diaries Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Why does everybody want Elena with Damon and not Stefan?

RuqeeD

[41]Dec 7, 2011
    • level: 3
    Kitanishi wrote:
    I do not support either pairing. Elena has already ruined both characters and neither of pairings make any sense. Let's see:

DE:
    - Damon raped and abused caroline for weeks.
    - Damon raped and abused jenna's friend for weeks.

Give me some forwood and thats all. Elena, Damon, Stefan should just die or go away from the show and never return again

That would be entirely pointless since there wouldn't be a show without the main protagonists - which happen to be Elena, Damon and Stefan - seems like you should just stop watching the show entirely.

And Damon did not rape Caroline or Jenna's friend, he seduced them which is entirely different.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kitanishi

[42]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 9
    RuqeeD wrote:

That would be entirely pointless since there wouldn't be a show without the main protagonists - which happen to be Elena, Damon and Stefan - seems like you should just stop watching the show entirely.

And Damon did not rape Caroline or Jenna's friend, he seduced them which is entirely different.

He compelled them. They would NOT have sex with him under normal situation after he fed off them. What he did equals to drugging a girl at a party and having your way with her. Yes he raped them and abused them, no matter how you spin that.

And pfft, sorry, but I could care less about Elena, Stefan and Damon. They are NOT protagonist.

I suggest you to revise what term protagonist means and neither of the three fit it. At best they should be counted as "main characters" and even that description they barely fit.

johnmarlena422

[43]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 16
    By this reasoning then did Katherine also rape Stefan?? Not trying to be difficult at all it's just I always hear the term "Damon raped blank" thrown in but never a mention of what Kat did with Stefan. It pretty much equaled to the same thing since she compelled him and also slept with him.

Kitanishi

[44]Dec 8, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    By this reasoning then did Katherine also rape Stefan?? Not trying to be difficult at all it's just I always hear the term "Damon raped blank" thrown in but never a mention of what Kat did with Stefan. It pretty much equaled to the same thing since she compelled him and also slept with him.

yes she did. One of many reasons why she is a villain. well, was till show decided to turn her into second Elena and not even give us a proper Katherine as villain story and focus on whole mess of boredom of retcons of originals.

johnmarlena422

[45]Dec 8, 2011
    Kitanishi wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

yes she did. One of many reasons why she is a villain. well, was till show decided to turn her into second Elena and not even give us a proper Katherine as villain story and focus on whole mess of boredom of retcons of originals.

Oh okay, I was just curious because I never hear her name tossed around with rape the way Damon's is but thanks for clearing it up

jstitely1

[46]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 12

Kitanishi wrote:
    RuqeeD wrote:
    That would be entirely pointless since there wouldn't be a show without the main protagonists - which happen to be Elena, Damon and Stefan - seems like you should just stop watching the show entirely. And Damon did not rape Caroline or Jenna's friend, he seduced them which is entirely different.
    He compelled them. They would NOT have sex with him under normal situation after he fed off them. What he did equals to drugging a girl at a party and having your way with her. Yes he raped them and abused them, no matter how you spin that. And pfft, sorry, but I could care less about Elena, Stefan and Damon. They are NOT protagonist. I suggest you to revise what term protagonist means and neither of the three fit it. At best they should be counted as "main characters" and even that description they barely fit.

i agree with the abuse 100 percent. but rape? damon didn't even bite caroline, until they were already on the bed getting ready to have sex. both of them were havign sex with him willingly. it was after the first time with each, that he bit them and then compelled them to be okay with it.. i'm pretty sure the sex was consented to

Kitanishi

[47]Dec 8, 2011
    jstitely1 wrote:

i agree with the abuse 100 percent. but rape? damon didn't even bite caroline, until they were already on the bed getting ready to have sex. both of them were havign sex with him willingly. it was after the first time with each, that he bit them and then compelled them to be okay with it.. i'm pretty sure the sex was consented to

Except that they had multiple sexual intercourses. Both abusive relationships lasted for weeks. So yeah. rape.

ionee24

[48]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 32
    Kitanishi wrote:
    I do not support either pairing. Elena has already ruined both characters and neither of pairings make any sense. Let's see:

DE:
    - Damon raped and abused caroline for weeks.
    - Damon raped and abused jenna's friend for weeks.
    - Damon almost killed bonnie multiple times.
    - Damon snapped jeremy's neck IN FRONT OF ELENA.
    - Damon killed john(he got better but still).
    - He killed alaric dozens of times.
    - he shoved blood down elena's throat(of course that was right thing to do since elena is too dumb to live, but still, dick-move...)
    - HE BANGED HER MOTHER.
    - HE BANGED HER ANCESTOR TWIN.

SE:
    - Unstable bloodaholic Steffie.
    - He munched on most of her ancestors.
    - He banged her identical ancestor twin.
    - Entirely self-righteous. - (even though its not Stefan who did that and it all will be whitewashed) killed half the usa on his road trip with klaus.

No, just no.

Give me some forwood and thats all. Elena, Damon, Stefan should just die or go away from the show and never return again

I couldn't agree more.

DelenaOfCourse

[49]Dec 15, 2011
    • level: 1

Im a Delena fan, butI think Elena should be with Damon because throughout this whole season, hes the one who kept her smiling. And when Stefan was off with Klaus he was happy, yea he hated being around Klaus, but he seems to be more likeable is hes a ripper instead of being boring like he is with Elena.

There are so many wars between stelena fans and delena fans, I think its stupid because were fighting over stuff that happens in the show. If a DE moment happens SOME SE fans complain and bash Delena fans. The same goes with DE. Both ships are guilty.

Kadodian

[50]Dec 19, 2011
    • level: 23
    They have so much more chemistry. No hard feelings against Stefan but even as Ripper, I find him boring and just annoying.

Drusilla15

[51]Jan 4, 2012
    • level: 6

I guess some fans like either the constant puppy love of Stelena or the love/hate relationship of Delena. I personally am a total Delena fan, but like others on here, am only a Delena fan for Damon. I sometimes see Elena as this whiny petulant child who manipulates people more subtly than Katherine, but still does it to the other characters.

I'm just sort of sick of seeing theindecision of "Stefan or Damon" in Elena's eyes, she really just needs to choose one and to make it clear to the other that she can't be like Katherine and have both (unless she wants to). It just seems kind of under-handed that everyone on the show can call Katherine evil, when Elena is starting to do the same thing: having both brothers at her beck and call whenever the hell she wants. JUST PICK ALREADY!!!!

Pacar27

[52]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 7

idefinitivelylike stefan with elena....just because he came to mystic falls looking for her after he saved her. damon came into the story to follow stefan, he's interested in elena because lets face it, stefan had her first and i always feel like damon getting with elena would be like damon getting vengeance on stefan. stefan obviously still loves elena no matter what (ex: end of the season 3 premier). im super excited about this season with stefan acting out all bad*ss. its going to be quite interesting. also its not to say that elena and damon dont obviously have some kind of feelings for each other..i just like stefan with her much better. i think damon should be with someone new. someone he doesnt have some twisted history with.

baby34girl

[53]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 4

I love Stefan and Elena together more then Damon and Elena. I think Damon and Elena might get together for a little while, but I believe Elena will always love Stefen more then she loves Damon. Elena and Stefen are just in to deep with each other.

stanmorne

[55]Jan 6, 2012
    baby34girl wrote:

I think Damon and Elena might get together for a little while, but I believe Elena will always love Stefen more then she loves Damon. Elena and Stefen are just in to deep with each other.

That is the sad truth

Justlikeheaven_

[56]Jan 6, 2012
    • level: 33
    stanmorne wrote:
    baby34girl wrote:

I think Damon and Elena might get together for a little while, but I believe Elena will always love Stefen more then she loves Damon. Elena and Stefen are just in to deep with each other.

That is the sad truth

Stefan and Elenas relationship is too anchored. There is really no getting rid of their relationship entirely. They can have as many distractions and other somewhat love interests, but they will still love each other, and will always end up back with each other, IMO.

angeland8

[57]Jan 6, 2012
    • level: 10
    I don't root for Delena. Damon was so cool before this so-called love for Elena.
    The same time Stefan was annoying as hell, then he met Klaus, gor rid of Elena - he is the cool one now. Practically every guy who gets close with Elena becomes a pathetic wuss. How sad is that?!

johnmarlena422

[58]Jan 6, 2012
    angeland8 wrote:
    I don't root for Delena. Damon was so cool before this so-called love for Elena.
    The same time Stefan was annoying as hell, then he met Klaus, gor rid of Elena - he is the cool one now. Practically every guy who gets close with Elena becomes a pathetic wuss. How sad is that?!

That's because she doesn't allow them to be who they are, she always tries to mold them into something else- what she wants them to be.

Justlikeheaven_

[59]Jan 7, 2012
    • level: 33
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    angeland8 wrote:

That's because she doesn't allow them to be who they are, she always tries to mold them into something else- what she wants them to be.

LOL. You guys make me laugh.

stanmorne

[60]Jan 8, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    stanmorne wrote:
    baby34girl wrote:

That is the sad truth

Stefan and Elenas relationship is too anchored. There is really no getting rid of their relationship entirely. They can have as many distractions and other somewhat love interests, but they will still love each other, and will always end up back with each other, IMO.

Yup you are right, 2 season long relationship wouldn't just be for nothing. Stephan is still the same guy; just off his rocker... Same for Damon one day he'll do something that the old damon would have and probably lose elena and I believe Stephan will sort of return to his old self around that time. But for now i'll enjoy DE while it lasts hehe