The Vampire Diaries Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Why does everybody want Elena with Damon and not Stefan?

CheckeredYcats

[160]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 8

Katherine isn't in the episode so it's not her. It's most likely Rebekah.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stanmorne

[161]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 6
    CheckeredYcats wrote:

Hehe and last time Damon flirted with her Elena got all jealous; Elena afterwards: "She drooled all over you and your marshmallows".. lol. Which episode is it going to be?

stanmorne

[162]Jan 19, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Yeah, I know how that goes. I'm pretty spoiler addicted lol Have you ever tried ksitetv.com?? I usually find a lot of spoilers there and that's also where I've found all the interviews I have referred to before.

***SPOILER***

Oh, yeah i know the feeling. I am addicted to the spoilers too. When i first started watching TVD I told myself i would be good and not look up spoilers, but once i got more into the show, i caved. haha. OK, ill try that website. I always google spoilers and spoilertv.com always ends up coming up.

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

jstitely1

[163]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 12

stanmorne wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah, I know how that goes. I'm pretty spoiler addicted lol Have you ever tried ksitetv.com?? I usually find a lot of spoilers there and that's also where I've found all the interviews I have referred to before.
    ***SPOILER***
    Oh, yeah i know the feeling. I am addicted to the spoilers too. When i first started watching TVD I told myself i would be good and not look up spoilers, but once i got more into the show, i caved. haha. OK, ill try that website. I always google spoilers and spoilertv.com always ends up coming up.

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

sage

johnmarlena422

[164]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 16
    CheckeredYcats wrote:

What episode? Idk what episode it's supposed to happen in because the interview didn't specify.

CheckeredYcats

[165]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 8

The scene Ian was referring to he said he filmed it about a week before the PCA's which means episode 15. They just started filming 16 a couple days ago which is the first episode that Sage appears in. I'm assuming that Damon and Rebekah hook up at the end of 3.14, but I'm not sure, that's how the 3.14 synopsis makes it sound if you add the other stuff to it. But it was confirmed by one of the TVD writers (don't remember which one) that Katherine is not in 3.15.

johnmarlena422

[166]Jan 19, 2012
    CheckeredYcats wrote:

The scene Ian was referring to he said he filmed it about a week before the PCA's which means episode 15. They just started filming 16 a couple days ago which is the first episode that Sage appears in. I'm assuming that Damon and Rebekah hook up at the end of 3.14, but I'm not sure, that's how the 3.14 synopsis makes it sound if you add the other stuff to it. But it was confirmed by one of the TVD writers (don't remember which one) that Katherine is not in 3.15.

Oh okay, thanks for the info It's gotta be Rebekah then unless a new vamp comes to town

Justlikeheaven_

[167]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 33

let me just say something about last nights ep...Who knew that Elena helping Stefan and telling him that she kissed Damon would be the key for a breakthrough. I was not expecting it. I thought when Stefan showed up at Abbys house that it would be the typical SE anger towards each other, but i was wrong. Stefan was completely torn when he found out about the kiss. You could see it in his eyes.

And even being a SE or even a DE fan, everyone should have loved that punch Stefan gave Damon. WOW. I just loved that. It was funny, i was completely shocked. My eyes were wide open when it happened. haha

Edited on 01/20/2012 7:02am

stanmorne

[168]Jan 20, 2012

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

let me just say something about last nights ep...Who knew that Elena helping Stefan and telling him that she kissed Damon would be the key for a breakthrough. I was not expecting it. I thought when Stefan showed up at Abbys house that it would be the typical SE anger towards each other, but i was wrong. Stefan was completely torn when he found out about the kiss. You could see it in his eyes.

And even being a SE or even a DE fan, everyone should have loved that punch Stefan gave Damon. WOW. I just loved that. It was funny, i was completely shocked. My eyes were wide open when it happened. haha

Very true! I liked it as much as Damon punching Stefan in 3.08!(always enjoy the Salvatore fights and after all they still care about each other) And I'm glad you mentioned it( telling him ) beacause I was shocked as well! And she even said SHE kissed Damon and not the other way round + that she didnt feel guilty about the act. Do you mean a breakthrough like DE might happen?

Edited on 01/20/2012 10:28am

RuqeeD

[169]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 3
    stanmorne wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Very true! I liked it as much as Damon punching Stefan in 3.08!(always enjoy the Salvatore fights and after all they still care about each other) And I'm glad you mentioned it( telling him ) beacause I was shocked as well! And she even said SHE kissed Damon and not the other way round + that she didnt feel guilty about the act. Do you mean a breakthrough like DE might happen?

I agree with you guys, it was pretty intense. Poor guy was torn and even though she said she didn't feel guilty I think his reaction hit her almost as hard as it hit him. And I think the breakthrough is more on the path of Stefan and Elena getting back together than paving the way for DE. If he pretended like it didn't matter than it would have been easier for DE to happen. The punch though I thought was predictable.

Justlikeheaven_

[170]Jan 20, 2012
    RuqeeD wrote:
    And I think the breakthrough is more on the path of Stefan and Elena getting back together than paving the way for DE. If he pretended like it didn't matter than it would have been easier for DE to happen. The punch though I thought was predictable.

I agree. Even though Elena did say that she didnt feel guilty about kissing Damon, it is still a breakthough for SE and Stefans humanity. We saw Stefan torn when she told him, and Elena completely shocked that he reacted that way. And you could tell all that just by their facial expressions.

It is pretty funny that EVEN though Elena said SHE kissed Damon and not the other way around, Stefan got angry at Damon not Elena. Towards Elena it seemed more like disapointment.

stanmorne

[171]Jan 21, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    RuqeeD wrote:
    And I think the breakthrough is more on the path of Stefan and Elena getting back together than paving the way for DE. If he pretended like it didn't matter than it would have been easier for DE to happen. The punch though I thought was predictable.

I agree. Even though Elena did say that she didnt feel guilty about kissing Damon, it is still a breakthough for SE and Stefans humanity. We saw Stefan torn when she told him, and Elena completely shocked that he reacted that way. And you could tell all that just by their facial expressions.

It is pretty funny that EVEN though Elena said SHE kissed Damon and not the other way around, Stefan got angry at Damon not Elena. Towards Elena it seemed more like disapointment.

I guess you are right everything seems to make perfect sense. I only thought once Stefan knew, she could do it without feeling guilty. And I guess she was surprised as well cause I bet she thought he'd show more emotion or be an ass, but he was just silent and couldn't look her in the eye. But I guess DE is not meant to be. I just feel if that was it the writers could just as well have left it out because it was really just waste of time then. Stefan is probably gonna get fixed before anything else can happen. PS if Stefan is himself again and they get back together this seaason was half season3 not pointless?

Justlikeheaven_

[172]Jan 21, 2012
    stanmorne wrote:

I guess you are right everything seems to make perfect sense. I only thought once Stefan knew, she could do it without feeling guilty. And I guess she was surprised as well cause I bet she thought he'd show more emotion or be an ass, but he was just silent and couldn't look her in the eye. But I guess DE is not meant to be. I just feel if that was it the writers could just as well have left it out because it was really just waste of time then. Stefan is probably gonna get fixed before anything else can happen. PS if Stefan is himself again and they get back together this seaason was half season3 not pointless?

IMO, She might have been able to just go through with being with Damon if Stefans reaction was less like it was. But judging by what we saw, that wont be the case. Stefans silent reaction totally made her realize that he did still love Elena throughout everything he has done, and did still love her dispite Stefan pushing her towards Damon.

I dont think that Stefan will be EXACTLY the way he was from season 1 and 2. I think even though his humanity is breaking through, When he is totally back, he will be tougher and more of the badboy type.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[173]Jan 21, 2012
    • level: 13
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    stanmorne wrote:

IMO, She might have been able to just go through with being with Damon if Stefans reaction was less like it was. But judging by what we saw, that wont be the case. Stefans silent reaction totally made her realize that he did still love Elena throughout everything he has done, and did still love her dispite Stefan pushing her towards Damon.

I dont think that Stefan will be EXACTLY the way he was from season 1 and 2. I think even though his humanity is breaking through, When he is totally back, he will be tougher and more of the badboy type.

After seeing that scene, I began to believe that Stefan is only acting this way towards Elena and everyone else so that he can kill Klaus. Knowing that if he shows Klaus any weaknesses such as attachments to anybody, Klaus will use that against him. However, I do believe he got caught up in this whole cat an mouse game with Klaus and finally realized it when he admitted to Elena that he went too far when he was about to drive off the bridge and those actions could of pushed Elena to be a stronger person but also into Damon's arms...

johnmarlena422

[174]Jan 21, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    stanmorne wrote:

I agree about Stefan not being exactly the same as he was before- which the writers have basically already said themselves, as well as Damon with his "reign it in Stefan" reference. I think he will be back to the core of who he is but after going from spending over a decade eating only bunnies and guilt to being on a reckless blood sucking rampage, it's nearly impossible that Stefan will be able to go back to be EXACTLY who he was before. On a side note: I guess the whole was he/was he not still at a loss for humanity via compulsion pretty much played out.

stanmorne

[175]Jan 22, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    stanmorne wrote:

I agree about Stefan not being exactly the same as he was before- which the writers have basically already said themselves, as well as Damon with his "reign it in Stefan" reference. I think he will be back to the core of who he is but after going from spending over a decade eating only bunnies and guilt to being on a reckless blood sucking rampage, it's nearly impossible that Stefan will be able to go back to be EXACTLY who he was before. On a side note: I guess the whole was he/was he not still at a loss for humanity via compulsion pretty much played out.

100% true and I agree with your side note he showed he has still got his humanity. I just wish elena remembers what Damon said at the start of the season that when stefan returns she must remember what she felt when he was gone*

Justlikeheaven_

[176]Jan 22, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    stanmorne wrote:

Yeah agree. I think that is what the writers meant by we will never see the "old" Stefan again. It didnt necessarily mean that he will always be like he is right now, not feeling anything. He will have his humanity and everythign that defined stefan, but the outside will be a more edgy, and stronger Stefan.

Agree on your side note--- We now know that he wasnt under the compulsion, he just had to ALLOW his humanity to come back in. And obviously, Elena was the key.

johnmarlena422

[177]Jan 22, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Yeah agree. I think that is what the writers meant by we will never see the "old" Stefan again. It didnt necessarily mean that he will always be like he is right now, not feeling anything. He will have his humanity and everythign that defined stefan, but the outside will be a more edgy, and stronger Stefan.

Agree on your side note--- We now know that he wasnt under the compulsion, he just had to ALLOW his humanity to come back in. And obviously, Elena was the key.

Yeah, I kinda always knew that's what they meant because Stefan has been the hero/white knight character throughout most of the series so there's just no way they ever planned on keeping him as a villain. Plus, I know that Ian really loves playing the bad guy so I'm sure the days of old will return where Stefan is the good and Damon is the one stirring things up and making trouble lol

johnmarlena422

[178]Jan 22, 2012
    stanmorne wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    stanmorne wrote:

100% true and I agree with your side note he showed he has still got his humanity. I just wish elena remembers what Damon said at the start of the season that when stefan returns she must remember what she felt when he was gone*

I agree. I really hope Elena won't just forget everything her and Damon have been through these past few months but something tells me that's exactly what she's going to do

stanmorne

[179]Jan 23, 2012

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    I agree. I really hope Elena won't just forget everything her and Damon have been through these past few months but something tells me that's exactly what she's going to do

That something that is talking to you spoke to me as well hehehe I have the same feeling.