The Vampire Diaries

Ghost World

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 27, 2011 on The CW

This episode was great!!! I really enjoyed it. I love all the character favorites coming back for an episode. In my opinion, it was almost like tying up lose ends and unfinished buisiness that never got to be resolved when they left.

The character i most liked being back for an episode was Lexi. She was only in a very short amount of time, but she made an impression on the show for me. She would have been a great asset to the show. l really loved all the parts that she was in. Torturing stefan was great. haha. It actually made me laugh for awhile. Hopefully Lexi broke through a bit. Atleast we know that the real Stefan is still in there.

It was really great seeing Mason again too. I admit, i hated him when he was on the show last season, but for some reason him appearing for one episode was interesting for me. Especially when all the scenes were with Damon. I can't wait to find out more on these writings that are in the cave.

Bonnie is so funny when her grams is around. I might be the only one who thinks this, but she seems like a totally different Bonnie when her grandma is around. Too bad she died. Maybe having one last moment with her with let Bonnie be at ease with the fact.

It really cracks me up that an episode that i loved so much and thought was amazing storyline wise, had no Rebeckah or Klaus. haha. Apparently it shows me that having just the original cast is more satisfying to me. Great episode. Cant wait for the next.