The Vampire Diaries

Growing Pains

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 11, 2012 on The CW

• wtfhih

Kan i not see it In her?
  • I think

Amazing,!
  • How Can i watch The episode?

How do i start the episode or even just watch it?
  • what do i click to watch this please help me

I dont know what to click to watch this pleaseee help
  • It's Getting There

I'm honestly not too sure what to think at this point. There were things I liked, and things I didn't. This episode had a lot going on, but I think it was mainly to set the stage for what is to come.

Elena is finally a vampire! I went into this episode thinking that if they found a way to prevent this from happening, I would never watch it again. I'm glad the show finally went there, and didn't find a way to back out of it.

Elena's Choice Well, we all saw that coming. Even the memories of things Damon compelled her to forget weren't enough to sway her for now. I'm glad she didn't just get all confused again, because I've had enough of confused Elena for now. Maybe once she gets accustomed to her new life, we can see her revisit this choice. For now, Stefan may be the right choice, just because he respects her decisions, unlike Damon. I think that if Damon wants a real chance, he needs to take that particular page from his brother's book. Elena wants to be independent, not have a man who just 'fixes' everything for her (even though that's exactly what they do anyways). I love what Damon said to her outside of the ranch, I only wish it made her love him as much as I do. But, like Damon said, he's selfish, and that isn't something I see changing anytime soon. It's what makes him distinct from his brother. Stefan sees Elena as more his equal, and Damon needs to do that before they could actually work. I'm willing to wait!

Tyler/Klaus this was one of the best storylines of the night for me. Michael Trevino as Klaus was awesome. I love how they were able to write lines for Klaus, and having them come out of Tyler so you could still tell it was Klaus. I especially loved Tyler's mom calling, and the pure Klaus response of "that incessant woman" and then "hi mom!" I enjoyed Klaus threatening to kill Tyler if Bonnie didn't put him back, too. I would say Tyler/Klaus probably stole the show for me last night.

Klaus as himself The fact that he can so easily abandon Rebekah doesn't entirely surprise me, but he just spent how long wanting his siblings together, and now he wants to strike off on his own?

Rebekah There is just something about her that I love, especially when she's on the war path. I can't wait to see what they'll have for her next.

Bonnie really didn't do a whole lot for me. It was completely anti-climactic. Sure, her Grandma no longer gets to live in peace on the other side, and that knowledge will torture her, but what did that really accomplish? I was hoping we'd get to see something like her powers being taken away, or the character stuck on the other side, trying to get back. That would put the whole 'other side' plotline to good use, in my opinion.

Caroline not a whole lot going on for her tonight. I hope there's more later!

Pastor Young I have no idea what's going on there, but it intrigues me. I wonder if they're supposed to come back or something with the help of the witch spirits? This will be one of the things which keeps me tuning in for now.

All in all, an episode that hopefully sets up for a good season!

• kingkipa

cool start
  • how do i watch ? o:

How do I watch ?
  • I Think

Amazing!!
  • how do i? :/

how do i watch the episode -.-' ??
  • TVD-Growing Pains.

What a season premiere, i have been waiting for Elena to turn

into a vampire for so long. I've read the books, this season is

going to be the best. The characters storylines for each of them

what will happen to Bonnie, Tyler, Klaus, Caroline, Elijah, Alaric &

Meredith. Rebekah is dead weight in this show.

I hope they dont kill Meredith off because she is one of the main

characters in the books & best friend of Elena.

Will Katherine make an appearance this season....?

I'm sure she will, i wish there was another episode to watch...
  • how do i watch this

i made an account just to watch season 4 but i cant .. how do i watch it?????? not from the usa so cant watch it on the CW network or hulu.. been trying for the last few days trying to figure out a way. starting to get frustrating.. wanted to catch up before next week
  • WHOA! What a way to start a Season!

Wow this season premiere was even better than last years!

I loved seeing all of the Mystic Fall's Gang back in action.

Talk about cramming a lot into a premiere!, Caroline found out about Klaus, Tyler and Klaus re-switched bodies, and Elena became a full fledged vampire I was so exhausted by the end I didn't know what to do with myself LOL!

Seeing Elena's transition was amazing when she started to see her compulsion memories that was so great!

Damon was being Damon and I loved it he was his usual sarcastic self.

Bonnie tapping into Dark Magic was so cool to see it reminded me a lot of Wilow in Buffy.

Caroline finding out about Klaus was sexy and hilarious all at once LOL!

I loved Elena's daylight ring wasn't it beautiful?

If this season premiere is anything to go by than I think it's safe to say that Season 4 of Vampire Diaries is gonna be the best one yet!

• What a season premiere!!!!

What I like about season premiere and especially for #TVD is that it sets all the questions for the rest of the season:

- how elena will adapt to vampire life. first I wasn't sure she'll complete the transition...

- how the founders families and the town will react to vampires after the big final burst... It brings the vampire hunt to an all new level this season!

- what will happen to Bonnie now that she has kind of destroyed her granny spirit? what are the aftermaths? I have some hope for Bonnie and Jeremy by the way!

- how Rebekah will react to Klaus rejection? will she join the gang even if I think now the war against Klaus is over...

- what will Klaus do next.... we can't predict anything with this tricky character.

- what will happen between Elena and the Salvatore brothers. I think that Elena and Stefan relationship will be stronger and different (maybe more like tyler and caroline) but between elena and damon I don't know and I have no clue.

After this great introduction to this new season, I have a lot of questions and that is what makes a promising new season.

The good in this episode:

- Elena in general

- Bonnie's storyline was great too because it continued what happened last season with her being more into dark magic.

- Caroline finding that Klaus took over Tyler body was funny...

- the vampire hunt in the town

The not so good / what I didn't like

- the pastor character came a bit out of the blue at least for what I remember.

- Klaus re-integrating his own body too soon. I would have loved to have more Caroline and Tyler/klaus because it could have confused her or something...

- the final scene but I expect that will have huge consequences on the rest of the season... so I'll wait and see!

• This Episode is the best!!

Especially the part where Caroline finds out who is in Tylers body!! And I wonder what happend to Bonnie's grandma
  • Growing Pains

Growing Pains was truly a perfect season four premiere of The Vampire Diaries and I really enjoyed watching. There was a lot of character and plot development along with action, drama, intrigue and of course the blame game. It was awesome how the whole world seemed to be coming down on Vampires under the Pator and his followers. It was interesting to see Klaus rescue Caroline and for her to figure out it was him in Tyler's body. The acting was superb and the actors really nailed their scenes. It was cool to see Bonnie using magic, though it was dark and came with a steep price. Grams was awesome! I felt bad for Rebecca and feel she will fit in with the group perhaps as Anya did on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The events which unfolded were quite exciting, there are new levels of suspense and the ending was surprising. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!