The Vampire Diaries

Homecoming

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2011 on The CW

• What an episode!!!!

That was such a great episode, and a great episode to end with for midseason hiatus! There was sooo much suspense and so much going on in the episode that it actually made my eyes almost glued to the tv for the whole hour.

I loved the whole plan to kill klaus. When mikael turned up towards the end, we sure found out Klaus' weakness in his vampire life. We actually saw him cry. That is so crazy! Even though that Mikael was supoosedly killed, i really hope he is not gone. He was a good addition to the show.

NOW, Stefan. He is now freed doing what Klaus wants him to, but i am still confused whether or not his humanity is back. Because klaus only said that he doesn't have to do what klaus tells him, not to turn his humanity back on. I guess that is one thing that i will have to wait for until it comes back in January. I really want to know if Stefan just disappears or comes back home to Elena. hmm....hmmm....

January is just sooooo far away. I want it to go fast so we can see what happens :)