The Vampire Diaries

Kill Or Be Killed

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 2010 on The CW

7.7
  • A perfect episode

This was a great episode. It was the perfect combination of werewolves, vampires, flashbacks, suspense and heartfelt moments. I liked the mother daughter dynamic between Caroline and the sheriff or maybe I should say interaction . I think that's the first time I've seen that. I liked the flashbacks even though they're not the ones I'm used to. I also like that Caroline finally decided to be a real friend to Elena. I am happy that Damon has decided to embrace his good side as much as he can irrespective of what others do although he can try a little harder. My only problem with this episode was that Bonnie seems to have gone on vacation or she retired as Elena's friend. And I wonder what ever happened to Matt. I thought he liked that Amy girl and that she liked him. Now she seems to be looking for new meat(Tyler). Anyway even without Bonnie, Matt,Jenna and Alaric this was a satisfying episode. Ooh and I love the ending,something to think about. I can't wait until next week.
  • Wow, pretty much all I can say...

Kill or Be Killed, wow, what an amazing episode!!! Seriously, the action, the drama, the revelations!!!
    I can't even believe what happened in this episode, it was shocking, exciting, and kept me on the edge of my seat! I have watched the show from the begining, and its always had an edge, but this episode was the pre cursor to what is to follow. I had a feeling that Katherine had a hand in some thing some where. It was amazing how the story unfolded, and what the writers chose to reveal. Damon and Stephan found out! oh no! Caroline revealed to her mother, Oh watch out now!!! This episode was top knotch, and I commend the writers and actors, as this episode was probably one of the best in the series so far.
  • While Stefan and Damon argue over how to handle the Lockwoods, Tyler learns more about Mason and the family curse. Jeremy gets closer to the Lockwood mystery. Sheriff Forbes receives some shocking information from Mason, leading to a chaotic night.

This episode was amazing! This tv show is getting better and better. And tthe writers know how to finish an episode with a giant cliffhanger !!!! love it !
    Caroline, the baby vampire, is taking a bigger part in this season and now we understand why she is giving information to Katherine.
    The werewolf story is getting interesting and with the final scene we have more questions about Mason's role in this season. Why is he back? Talking aboutreturns, the return of Katherine seems to get weirder. Why is she back? She says that she is back for Stefan but I think she has a bigger purpose maybe she want to take over Mystic Fall but I'm not quite sure.
    Can't wait for next week episode!!!
  • Sheriff Forbes's loyalty is tested

Sadly for team vampires, her loyalty remains human.

Damon proves, once again he's not the sharpest tool in the box by exposing himself - and his brother - trying to kill Mason yet again, fortunatelly for him, his baby vampire has the brains in the family and no matter how torn she is between protecting her mom or her maker, she comes true for both of them in the least expected way.

Problem for Damon is that Liz is right: their friendship was a lie, her daughter doesn't exist anymore and she would rather die than to live with the knowledge of what happened to her. Ironically, that is the most honest friendship Damon has ever had in the last 145 years, so Liz is set up to be compelled, perhaps the only nice thing Damon has done for Caroline since he turned her.

Also a friendship for the ages? The one between Mason & Katherine's, because nothing says True Blood/Underworld rip off better than the werewolf working for the vampire (hopefully, no one else will notice).