The Vampire Diaries

Let the Right One In

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 08, 2010 on The CW

7.6
  • Frederick kidnaps Stefan and tortues him with his little vampire minions. Alaric helps Elena and Damon save Stephan. Stefan drinks Elena's blood (which later causes a blood-thirsty revelation) to gain strength and kills Alaric in the end.

Damon displays his good side as he shows honest and utter concern for his brother.I have uncontrollably, indefinitely fallen in love with Damon Salvatore/ Ian Somenhalder. Oh my lord. He plays the incredibly GOOD-LOOKING, charming devil with a secretly big heart to perfection. He makes me fall in love with him in every episode, but never as much as he has in this one. I really liked Elena in the end of the episode (when she saves Stefan); I usually never give a damn for the damsel-in-distress, but although her desperations piss me off sometimes, her strength really shown through this time. The part where Stefan was drinking Elena's blood cracked me up; the spinning of the cameras, in hopes of making the part dramatic, was completely unnecessary and also a bit cliched.