The Vampire Diaries

My Brother's Keeper

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 29, 2012 on The CW

• A Pagent, A Hunter, and A Sire Bond? Oh MY!!

Okay a LOT happened in this episode

I loved seeing Caroline and Klaus flirting its so amazing to see him in such a fun less evil mood his chemistry with Caroline is truly undeniable despite me being a major Forewood supporter!

Speaking of a supporter it was so great seeing Caroline being a "Sober Sponsor' to Stefan, ever since she's was turned I've missed their relationship and it was great seeing it resurface here!

Haley and Professor Shane's motives are still a mystery to me but I still don't trust either of them.

Poor Jeremy his storyline this season is truly excruciating to watch I HATE seeing him so conflicted I hope it doesn't end badly!

Stefan's behavior this episode have seriously turned me off, I love him but he is acting so irrationally, I mean I understand it but I still don't like it.

Caroline's putting the dots together at the end of this episode seriously ticked me off.

I mean can't two hot vamps be in love and not be supernaturally bound to each other?!

And the fact that her revelation was inter-cut between their fantastically hot love scene was SO IRRITATING!!

Because of that is the reason I am giving this episode a 8.5 as opposed to a 9.

Despite that I am anxious to see if Bonnie goes through with helping in de-spelling the cure when and if Klaus finds it.

Also I am excited to see when and if Elena finds out she is Sired to Damon and if she continues to be with him!

In spite of the annoying ending all in all I think this was another strong and sexy episode and I'm super psyched for next week!

CW