The Vampire Diaries

O Come, All Ye Faithful

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 13, 2012 on The CW

• Jingle Bells Drown

The opening scenes were great, I had high hopes but once we got to the cabin; bleck. Felt like the writers phoned it in and it also felt like some of the same old cheesy crud from previous seasons. Stefan and Caroline were good, and of course Morgan never fails to impress no matter what crappy story line they feed him. Those three are the only reason this episode didn't get a five from me too. Plus the sound guys on this one rocked. How poetic was it to have such great Christmas songs playing during Klaus' killing rampage? The ending was beautiful and I'm angry the People's Choice opted for Wesley instead Morgan for an option. Write in Morgan, he so deserves the reward and he seems to rubbing off on Accola. How great has her acting been this season?! She didn't even have to speak to answer Stefan, her faces said it all. Obviously Shane is up to no good, his reason for the calls from the Pastor were complete BS and who did not see them fixing Jeremy? Getting too predictable again. Plus they cut Delena off before it could even start, train wrecking it with the whole sire bond thing. News flash, you went too far from the books already, don't try doubling back now!