The bloody scene with the Christmas song playing was so painstakingly beautiful.
1. Abraham freed the slaves, you know? -Stefan to Klaus
2. The whole "this is your house now, you have to invite me (It's a nice reminder that Elena's dead)
3. Klaus' snowflake painting.
4. That was some serious back-stabbing (neck snapping) action.
5. April finally had a purpose to the story
6. Caroline's face when he didn't wanna hurt Stefan about Elena and Damon
7. "Klaus, please, don't hurt him. He's all I " And you're all he has, there's a beautiful symmetry to that"
1. Damon pushing Elena away when he so wanted him two episodes ago.
2. "Is that our thing?" "We don't have a thing" What show is this?!
3. "Jeremy, how do you feel about Elena right now?" (Haha. Gee, thanks Dr. Phil)
4. "I'm their Alpha" It's so weird listening to it.
5. Damon is so being a coward right now. Ugh! (Not fighting for Elena!!)
1. Is Shane human or what? What is he planning? How can someone bring back the dead?
2. Explain the Silas story arc. (I seriously still don't get