The Vampire Diaries

Ordinary People

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 03, 2011 on The CW

7.8
  • Once again the writers have managed to keep us interested in this well written series!!!!

Once again the writers have shown their skill in keepin the audience glued to their seats with constantly introducing new twists and tales to an already fantastic series.

The depth of the characters and the ability for the show to make you love/hate each character is as the series progresses is a joy to watch. Every episode leaves you watching the next. !!

• season 3 ; vampire diaries..

woooooo...its awesom ..the way ..they just show how the people deal with things ..in worst conditions ..and knowing the people responsible for it .are ur beloved one still care for them ..explains a lot to mee ..sometimes people ant bad but situations turn them to be bad..and damian simply love with that guy ..dont know why am i always drawn to bad people as if expectin something good in them ..hmm dont know hmm seriouslyy sayinn watchin it helped me reveal my lifes mysteries ..and alsoo to take decisions ..which are ..hard but need to be taken he he heyy damian a totalyy cool character ,,aawwwww just love with him ...andd a gret series .i say for many people it might be just a supernatural story entertaining them but in my case i just involve my self more into it ,,rather just supernatural taught me many things and ..steffen ...hes actin totalyy idiot ...yeaa like the guy ..he is so protective nice all that but ..hmm but still ..and lexiiiiii ..like the girl ..cool calm knows what to doo ..rather than creatin drama and chaatering ha ha ha like ellinaaa ..ha ha ha heyy go for damian ..eeellinaaa .hes much cooler..
  • That was a joke, right?

So, the wacky vikings from west Virgina are non-other than Elijah and Klaus, WAY older than any self respecting viking would keep himself without a wife and a child.

Not only they still have those perfect british accents - several years before saxons and normans would actually conquer the new world - but they're also the "werepire" and the "Original" sons of a cannibal father who, wait for it, "eats" vampires! At least, according to the newly introduced sibling Rebekah.

If it weren't because I already know the brothers would go back to Bulgaria by the time Katerina is turned, I'd probably never stop ranting about how ridiculous the whole thing is.

• Fantastic! [Spoilers!]

I for one loved this episode! I was dying to hear some of the back story for the originals for quite some time and this was just the ticket to quench that.

I'm becoming a huge fan of Rebekah and honestly none of the story she told made me hate Klaus. So, he killed the original witch - his mother. And? I already assumed that much. Clearly, we have not yet heard the whole story so I'm going to reserve my judgement for a little while longer.

Stefan and Damon hit the bars for some bonding.. I'm starting to like Stefan for once! Damon is getting just a tiny bit cheesy but I doubt he'll ever be as lame and fake-sincere as Stefan used to be; therefore, unlike many other fair weather fans, I'm not concerned about that.

• it was perfect! So many interesting things in one episode! loved the original's history, what they have been through! I never had the idea that Michael was their father! And Stefan is slowly gettin his humanity back and rebeka is going to team up w elena!

• Ordinary People

Ordinary People was a perfect and awesome episode of The Vampire Diaries and I really enjoyed watching this episode because they had flashbacks that were rich and vivid accounts of the past dealing with the originals. It was great to learn more about Klaus, his family, and his curse. Elena was brilliant in this episode with her plan to find out more from Rebekah and Damon was great as he tried to help Stefan. It was awesome watching Alaric, Elena and Bonnie along with Damon try to decipher the writing on the cave wall. I was very entertained and look forward to the next episode!!!!!!!!!